Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1941 1942 [1943] 1944 1945 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15849222 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #29131 on: November 25, 2010, 10:47:58 pm »

Hehehe, dat :3 face.

I never thought I would use :3 faces if you asked me a year ago, among other things...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #29132 on: November 25, 2010, 11:35:20 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:12:09 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #29133 on: November 25, 2010, 11:38:49 pm »

Seems like you either use it or lose it fast. Hopefully weight training doesn't degrade that fast too.
Aye, the saying goes that for every two weeks you miss, you lose a month's worth of training. But that's aerobic training. Strength training should be good so long as you still do it on occasion.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #29134 on: November 26, 2010, 01:15:21 am »

GUYS.

MORE IWBTG. RAPE TUNNEL.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chaoticag
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29135 on: November 26, 2010, 01:32:06 am »

Had a pretty good thanksgiving, actually.  We went to neighbor's thanksgiving and met their family, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I also got to talk to a real video game designer, although part of me wonders if he was either trolling me or if the wine had gotten to him.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #29136 on: November 26, 2010, 01:34:55 am »

Well, just enjoyed some Reccettear. Fused a bunch of nice items and got some rather fine purchases from customers put me over the top, and with a day or 2 remaining before collection, I'm going to see if I can boost the value for the next bill. I've somehow managed to sell some things for 150%-200% for a good while, but then the customers started to get cheap and not want to buy most of the stuff, and started selling me some statues and such. I think I can see where everyone's coming from about those damn statues.

I also beat the second dungeon and met Charme before the 2nd week ended. I think I have a new game plan which I can make use of in the early-game. If I can make the time for it, dedicate a day or 2 to pure adventuring, conquer a dungeon, sell the remaining loot or fuse some even nicer crap to speed up meeting bills. My shop has a snazzy starry wallpaper, and it's attracted some decent buyers (though the rich girl and her fairy are really stingy customers). I already have several fusion-based level 1 items so far (fortunately, that's all I need to worry about so far). Makes up half the store's inventory. Now provided I can pinpoint the best selling/buying points for my customers, I should be able to level up swiftly enough to work on the rest of the store's display, and rack up even more lucrative customers.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 01:45:34 am by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29137 on: November 26, 2010, 01:41:22 am »

I'm not dead.  There were no screaming arguments and we got to keep the food we made.  I managed to escape unscathed with only one nasty conversation with my aunt.

Also, my grandmother used the word "impecunious" in the guilt-inducing part of Grace.  Only in my family .-.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29138 on: November 26, 2010, 01:42:57 am »

I'm not dead.  There were no screaming arguments and we got to keep the food we made.  I managed to escape unscathed with only one nasty conversation with my aunt.

Also, my grandmother used the word "impecunious" in the guilt-inducing part of Grace.  Only in my family .-.

Hey Vector, I'll trade you your family for my family.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29140 on: November 26, 2010, 01:51:36 am »

Hey Vector, I'll trade you your family for my family.

No!

You can't have them.  *sticks out tongue*

Also,

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #29141 on: November 26, 2010, 01:55:01 am »

We made the best turkey I've ever had this year. We layered bacon on the top and sides, stuffed it with fresh apple and orange, and basted it in a very good spice rub. The meat was so juicy we actually had roast turkey falling apart as I carved it. Amazing.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29142 on: November 26, 2010, 02:41:38 am »

I had a very interesting dream... I'll talk about it later.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29143 on: November 26, 2010, 02:48:16 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...I am blown away. I probably shouldn't be, but at 2 in the morning, you could get me to buy a Shamwow, for chrissakes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29144 on: November 26, 2010, 03:06:22 am »

Glad you like it :D

Currently bonsai-ing my short story.

Pages: 1 ... 1941 1942 [1943] 1944 1945 ... 13326