Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1920 1921 [1922] 1923 1924 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15846757 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #28815 on: November 24, 2010, 03:57:11 am »

You're kind of new here, so to give an example I could redirect you to any one of my several 10,000+ word, overly verbose explanations for videogame and story ideas I've had in the past.
If you remember where all of them are, could you post the list?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28816 on: November 24, 2010, 04:56:39 am »

Every time I come to this forum, I do so by typing "dwa" into Google, and clicking on "dwarf fortress" in the auto-complete search menu thing.  Since I first looked up dwarf fortress, it was always the second listed choice, under "dwayne wade".  Today, "dwarf fortress" was on top.  I'm really hoping that's just a sign that Dwarf Fortress is more popular than whoever Dwayne Wade is, and that Google isn't tracking my searches and shit.  That would be cool.

*Chin Stroke*

Finally, some eroticism I can get behind.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28817 on: November 24, 2010, 05:24:09 am »

*Chin Stroke*

Finally, some eroticism I can get behind.

I honestly thought his chin was having a stroke.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #28818 on: November 24, 2010, 06:44:20 am »

Is the last strip of today's xkcd ( http://xkcd.com/824/) a shoutout to this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJvVEt6F_Xw?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28819 on: November 24, 2010, 06:56:55 am »

Is the last strip of today's xkcd ( http://xkcd.com/824/) a shoutout to this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJvVEt6F_Xw?
I dunno but...

Baa.... Baa...baa... baaa
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28820 on: November 24, 2010, 08:41:54 am »

Got another call from Yumi ^_^. :3c Happy now ^_^.
*Hugs*

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28821 on: November 24, 2010, 08:51:56 am »

Minecraft Survival Multiplayer is as awesome as I imagined it, buggy as it is.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #28822 on: November 24, 2010, 09:06:37 am »

Walked something like 3 miles from school to home today, it was awesome. I though I could pick up some falafel on the way, but I forgot I was broke. Oh well, you can't have everything can you?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28823 on: November 24, 2010, 10:35:07 am »

My final for math is a take home. We got it today. It's not due until almost winter break. I may abuse our math thread, because the professor said that wasn't cheating.

She says, and I quote, "Oh, you have math major friends? By all means, talk to them about it!"

^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28824 on: November 24, 2010, 10:56:27 am »

My final for math is a take home. We got it today. It's not due until almost winter break. I may abuse our math thread, because the professor said that wasn't cheating.

She says, and I quote, "Oh, you have math major friends? By all means, talk to them about it!"

^_^
Math major, reporting in! :D
You get take home finals?  And can get help on them?
*Jealousy*

In related news: next semester I'm finally going to get into upper division math!  I'm really excited to get into the interesting stuff!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28825 on: November 24, 2010, 10:56:56 am »

Every time I come to this forum, I do so by typing "dwa" into Google, and clicking on "dwarf fortress" in the auto-complete search menu thing.  Since I first looked up dwarf fortress, it was always the second listed choice, under "dwayne wade".  Today, "dwarf fortress" was on top.  I'm really hoping that's just a sign that Dwarf Fortress is more popular than whoever Dwayne Wade is, and that Google isn't tracking my searches and shit.  That would be cool.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28826 on: November 24, 2010, 11:00:36 am »

Dwarf Fortress: Now more popular than superstar basketball players and pro wrestlers turned actors.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28827 on: November 24, 2010, 11:02:08 am »

^_^
Math major, reporting in! :D
You get take home finals?  And can get help on them?
*Jealousy*

In related news: next semester I'm finally going to get into upper division math!  I'm really excited to get into the interesting stuff!

We are nowhere near stuff that you guys would call interesting. We're not quite to vectors yet. Still determining reference angles in the four quadrants and whatnot.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28828 on: November 24, 2010, 11:04:05 am »

Dwarf Fortress: Now more popular than superstar basketball players and pro wrestlers turned actors.

Fuck yeah boy, we're mainstream.  I'm now picturing highschool jocks and muscle-fans furtively Googling their favorite superstar, and wondering if this thing they keep accidentally clicking on is about Lord of the Rings or midgets.

Speak up people, how many of you here found Dwarf Fortress when you were looking for information on sports-stars?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:08:46 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28829 on: November 24, 2010, 11:09:02 am »

I found DF on the Noctis forums back in October 2007.

Holy damn long time.
Pages: 1 ... 1920 1921 [1922] 1923 1924 ... 13326