Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15862058 times)

Fossaman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #28005 on: November 17, 2010, 09:05:33 pm »

I skipped one of my classes yesterday because I wasn't feeling well, and went home and had a nap instead. Today I found out that the teacher skipped that class too, so I didn't miss anything. Not only did I get to sleep instead of attending class, I got to sleep instead of showing up for a class that wasn't even being held after wasting an hour waiting for it to start. Awesome!
Quote from: ThreeToe
This story had a slide down a chute. Everybody likes chutes.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28006 on: November 17, 2010, 09:16:27 pm »

Oh yeah, right.  Yesterday when I went to a lecture thing instead of school classes I took a good day to do that.  The next day (today) was jam-packed with tests.  Yesterday was like nothing, so don't have anything to make up.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28007 on: November 17, 2010, 09:29:06 pm »

Im doin this man.  Im makin this hapen.

God dammit.  I managed to write one page, in about an hour.  Then I got distracted with that stupid Seventh Sanctum site, and I'm already pondering blowing off the next hour with Recettear.  Why must I love procrastination so?  Actually, wait, fuck that.  The better question is, why is Michigan's political history so goddamn boring?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28008 on: November 17, 2010, 09:30:13 pm »

Give everyone weird names in your head.

Makes everything marginally better.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28009 on: November 17, 2010, 09:31:47 pm »

God dammit.  I managed to write one page, in about an hour.  Then I got distracted with that stupid Seventh Sanctum site, and I'm already pondering blowing off the next hour with Recettear.  Why must I love procrastination so?  Actually, wait, fuck that.  The better question is, why is Michigan's political history so goddamn boring?

Listen to this as you work.  Let the Ace Attorney flow into your veins.

Give it time.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28010 on: November 17, 2010, 09:33:11 pm »

I feel the same way, man.  I have four chapters outlined, but that's maybe 1/6 of the book... and I have no idea what should happen next.  Heck, I'm scared of writing this thing because I don't want to get shouted at again.

*grumble grumble*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #28011 on: November 17, 2010, 09:35:14 pm »

I am very sorry.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28012 on: November 17, 2010, 09:45:28 pm »

Then I got distracted with that stupid Seventh Sanctum site,

I am very sorry.

Meh, it gave me some ideas for another table-top-ish engine I've had brewing in my head.  I'm planning on writing an exhaustive outline that I'll never update next week when I go on vacation.  Since, y'know, that's certainly something I need to be thinking about right now, and it's not like I'll have anything better to do with five days of free time.  Yeah, totally.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #28013 on: November 17, 2010, 09:47:15 pm »

Work in a public place? Personally I find that and a combination of listening to rain sounds on my headphones gets me into Durrrrr Work Mode quicker than anything else, much as I enjoy procrastination otherwise.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #28015 on: November 17, 2010, 10:24:01 pm »

I have it, but I renamed it because I didn't want you wanking all over the insides of my computer with your knowledge of Japanese.
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28016 on: November 17, 2010, 10:26:53 pm »

Nexon + Valve's source engine + MMO = AWESOME!

Did..... Did that just imply Physics in a MMO?

Huh. Did that intro move remind anyone of the death gate cycle? That would be a awesome game.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28017 on: November 17, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »

I have it, but I renamed it because I didn't want you wanking all over the insides of my computer with your knowledge of Japanese.

That's the default title of gedit.
Pretty much just 'untitled document 1.'
Any schmuck who knows how to change locale settings can make documents save like that.
Or in French, Russian, Thai, whatever.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28018 on: November 17, 2010, 10:53:49 pm »

Tvtropes is back up for me.  Refreshing tabs now.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #28019 on: November 17, 2010, 11:12:36 pm »

Family Feud (SNES) TAS video. I wish there was a real episode of this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 13326