Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845955 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #27525 on: November 14, 2010, 01:47:50 am »

"You are going to live a long time Kinslayer." Winnie the Pooh shuddered. "Only you remember my true identity. Only you remember my real name."

"Winnie the Pooh..." Jaimie said slowly. "Targaryen!"
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27526 on: November 14, 2010, 01:50:31 am »

Hah!  Closed at ML8, 25000Pix with no redo at the end of Week 1.  Excellent.

"You are going to live a long time Kinslayer." Winnie the Pooh shuddered. "Only you remember my true identity. Only you remember my real name."

"Winnie the Pooh..." Jaimie said slowly. "Targaryen!"

Also, that is amazing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27527 on: November 14, 2010, 02:10:41 am »

Yay movie night! We watched the original Ghostbusters Movie (Bill Murry plays such delightful assholes) and me and my friend were belting out the themesong. Then, we watched Kick-Ass, and it was brilliant. I'll have to find a way to Livestream it for you guys (maybe tomorrow?). Kick-Ass makes an excellent superhero because his superpower is in getting the shit kicked out of him... and Hit Girl is like the avatar of every Quentin Tarantino Film ever.

Also, I might have a chance to DM that Post-Renaissance D&D campaign setting I've had sitting around in my head for over a year now. T'was a gleeful evening.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #27528 on: November 14, 2010, 02:17:00 am »

Post renaissance D&D? Like Eberron, but with more gunpowder and less 'it works like modern technology but magicky'?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27529 on: November 14, 2010, 02:24:08 am »

My sig has a link to some rules crap I'd assembled for it.

It's sort of a Colonial-Era Fantasy thing, with colonists, explorers, witches, indigenous people, undead pirates, and (as the name implies) blunderbusses and other black powder weapons. Possibly airships and floating cities too... and Kobolds with Flamethrowers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27530 on: November 14, 2010, 02:45:14 am »

1. This game is addictive

2. Somehow, I am making money hand over fist.  I can't believe that someone bought the lobster the first day I had it out.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27531 on: November 14, 2010, 03:01:52 am »

[合唱] マトリョシカ / Matryoshka - Nico Nico Chorus

I'm really digging Vocaloid music for the first time.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27532 on: November 14, 2010, 03:09:32 am »

2. Somehow, I am making money hand over fist.  I can't believe that someone bought the lobster the first day I had it out.

You're still not going to make the 200,000 mark for week 4.  It's just not possible without failing and restarting with your higher level.  Not mathematically possible.

I forgot how much I hated that giant eyebat boss.  27 damage with a giant hitbox is bullshit.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27533 on: November 14, 2010, 03:12:11 am »

I know the guy after Louie sucked, but what about the guy after him?  I don't think I ever got past the mage guy for dungeon crawlers.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27534 on: November 14, 2010, 03:14:19 am »

I know the guy after Louie sucked, but what about the guy after him?  I don't think I ever got past the mage guy for dungeon crawlers.

If you mean Elan, that guy is fucking useless.  Sure he has the most health and good defense and can run, but he desperately needs all three since he has to be shaking hands with monster to hurt them, and then not by much.  If you mean the thief, she's acceptable and does plenty of damage, but she's so fragile that there's no room for error.  I think the eyebat king oneshotted me when I tried the Amber place with her.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27535 on: November 14, 2010, 03:22:10 am »

If you mean Elan, that guy is fucking useless.  Sure he has the most health and good defense and can run, but he desperately needs all three since he has to be shaking hands with monster to hurt them, and then not by much.  If you mean the thief, she's acceptable and does plenty of damage, but she's so fragile that there's no room for error.  I think the eyebat king oneshotted me when I tried the Amber place with her.

I actually like hiring Charme the Thief. Her dash makes her invulnerable while she's blurring, and making illusory clones of her is a great way of taking on many enemies at once.

In other Happy news, GastroPhobia is a neat little webcomic. I wish it updated more often!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27536 on: November 14, 2010, 03:33:43 am »

【合唱】ワールズエンド・ダンスホール / World's End Dancehall - Nico Nico Chorus
This is so unbelievingly incredible.  Jegus.

...I don't know what to say.

1:27 and 2:34 make my brain hemorrhage.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27538 on: November 14, 2010, 06:33:27 am »

Indeed it does.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #27539 on: November 14, 2010, 07:04:23 am »

But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 1834 1835 [1836] 1837 1838 ... 13326