Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15846636 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #27390 on: November 12, 2010, 06:48:17 pm »

Hmm, that comic. It's very familiar. I remember seeing the same basic premise, except with a warm color scheme. Of course the comic I remember only had like 15 strips, but I can't help but feel they are both made by the game guys, or at least influenced by eachother.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27391 on: November 12, 2010, 06:50:24 pm »

Duke, you probably remember Gone with the Blastwave.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27392 on: November 12, 2010, 06:52:34 pm »

That it is. Oh those silly post-apocalypse envirosuited survivors.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27393 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:29 pm »

Scott Pilgrim and Inception, first is randomly funny sprinkled with awesome while the second one i just finished watching so i'm not entirely sure what i think about it, except the idea itself is way cool
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27394 on: November 12, 2010, 07:29:06 pm »

I have just found the most awesome thing to ever be randomly generated for me in Dwarf Fortress.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27395 on: November 12, 2010, 07:31:51 pm »

size]=36pt]MAGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27396 on: November 12, 2010, 07:34:40 pm »

tag fail.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27397 on: November 12, 2010, 07:37:07 pm »

Thank goodness it didn't work.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27398 on: November 12, 2010, 07:47:29 pm »

Well, that was a good twenty minutes' read.  I actually used to picture Team Fortress that way, back in the half-life days.  Hopeless men with a deathwish fighting over useless patches of ground they can't escape for lack of anything else to do.  I'm morbid like that I guess, but obviously I'm not alone.

Anywho.  I'm just glad its the fucking weekend.  And I have one less exam to study for than I thought.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #27399 on: November 12, 2010, 07:51:47 pm »

I'm happy because apparently there was a paragraph about me in the article about my team getting 2nd at XC state. This happiness is dulled by the horrible pun used to preface the paragraph. I'd share the pun, but I don't think putting my name on the internet is cool, bro. I have kept a low profile, I have.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #27400 on: November 12, 2010, 07:55:24 pm »

Well, that was a good twenty minutes' read.  I actually used to picture Team Fortress that way, back in the half-life days.  Hopeless men with a deathwish fighting over useless patches of ground they can't escape for lack of anything else to do.  I'm morbid like that I guess, but obviously I'm not alone.

"HEY GUYS! I FOUND A WAY OUT!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27401 on: November 12, 2010, 07:56:20 pm »

I'm happy because my recent .17 chararacter's fame is sufficent to make everyone I talk to dumbstruck at my presence. Killing a teal-scaled three-horned fire-breathing hill titan rhinoceros does wonders for your reputation, it seems. I didn't even kill it myself, it knocked me out on it's first attack and my 19 followers chopped it to bits. Lost the legendary swordsman who had been my second recruit, though. And one of the lashers is short a leg now. Well, off to kill the hydra!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27402 on: November 12, 2010, 08:50:35 pm »

...What are you talking about?

I'm happy because my recent .17 chararacter's fame is sufficent to make everyone I talk to dumbstruck at my presence. Killing a teal-scaled three-horned fire-breathing hill titan rhinoceros does wonders for your reputation, it seems. I didn't even kill it myself, it knocked me out on it's first attack and my 19 followers chopped it to bits. Lost the legendary swordsman who had been my second recruit, though. And one of the lashers is short a leg now. Well, off to kill the hydra!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27403 on: November 12, 2010, 08:51:32 pm »

Dwarf Fortress, of course!
No Gods, No Masters.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27404 on: November 12, 2010, 09:32:44 pm »

Practicing offline on WWIIO, managed to land a Stuka. Wasn't a perfect landing, nowhere near the airfield(it was a mildly hilly field), but at least I manage not to flip it over, or smash the propellers into the ground.

I celebrated by dropping a bomb. While parked.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 13326