Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15735391 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #26566 on: November 03, 2010, 04:03:03 pm »

There was a new Tribe Twelve today. It's getting much better.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26567 on: November 03, 2010, 04:09:26 pm »

California video game violence law is as good as dead. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/11/03/judges-say-the-funniest-things/

It's revealing that I kept waffling between liking and disliking Scalia in that transcript, based on how relevant to myself whatever he was saying.  If there's one thing I can respect about the guy, he doesn't waffle on that free speech thing, whatever the issue.  Him and Kagan going back and forth is pretty hilarious, and Sotomayor seems to have played a few vidjagames in her time; I love that stipulation that the law's prohibition of maiming and killing humans wouldn't apply if the "humans" so much as had pointy ears.

Which we all know anyway.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26568 on: November 03, 2010, 04:16:41 pm »

California video game violence law is as good as dead. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/11/03/judges-say-the-funniest-things/
I must say, I'm starting to like this Sotomayor person.  That was pretty impressive.

Although this clearly vague and problematic law seems to just be wasting the Supreme Court's time...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26569 on: November 03, 2010, 04:37:57 pm »

-Things that aren't human not counting for violence-
\

He said that an android doesn't count as human, and I really wanted someone to ask weather virtual humans being created by a computer inside of your computer would count as human or count as not human like an android.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26570 on: November 03, 2010, 04:40:36 pm »

I'll have to check it later - any good Slendy? That's all I enjoy from it; they seriously overemphasize the mythos by throwing in like five operator symbols in extended shots all over the place, and the acting has been pretty terrible all around I find. Much prefer EverymanHYBRID.

(no wifin' in the club, gimme 20 dollars, gimme 20 dollars, gimme 20 dollars)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26571 on: November 03, 2010, 04:48:45 pm »

I'll have to check it later - any good Slendy? That's all I enjoy from it; they seriously overemphasize the mythos by throwing in like five operator symbols in extended shots all over the place, and the acting has been pretty terrible all around I find. Much prefer EverymanHYBRID.
There's only one Slenderman apperance in this one (That I saw, that is. I tend to miss him a good deal of the time.), but that isn't the good part. The guy who plays Noah is getting better at acting, and there aren't any operator symbols now. I think they just had a problem at first because Tribe Twelve started as a Marble Hornets clone, but it has certainly evolved into it's own work. Let's just say I might be having another Slenderman nightmare because of this recent one. That's always been somthing I liked about the mythos, it could give my apparently horror-resistant subconsious mind honest-to-god themed nightmares. Pretty much the only thing to do so in the past few years.

I do agree though, EverymanHYBRID is better. Plus, even if he is crazy, Evan is a badass. Dude attacked a cosmic horror with a baseball bat.

This reminds me. Seeking Truth got some new posts recently, and the Marble Hornets twitter has produced some new images just as recently. Looks like both might be starting up again soon.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 04:51:17 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26572 on: November 03, 2010, 04:52:05 pm »

Awesome. And with Marble Hornets Season 2 starting up on the 23rd (if their teasers are anything to go by) it'll be one hell of a Christmas.

EH is better than TT (which is pretty much a shameless MH ripoff trying desperately to find something different about itself), but with TT and MH I don't feel like I'm missing out on half the stuff because I'm not hooked up to twitter accounts and following the mail drops on Unfiction, or reading blogs or friended channels, stuff like that. I mean it's cool that they're doing it all, it's just that I feel like they're leaving too much out of the main videos.

And Evan is a badass. Oh, what's that, Slendy? You want your 20 dollahs? How about a fucking baseball bat to the face instead. Sure, it didn't do much, but hey, fuck yeah Evan.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26573 on: November 03, 2010, 05:18:44 pm »

And Evan is a badass. Oh, what's that, Slendy? You want your 20 dollahs? How about a fucking baseball bat to the face instead. Sure, it didn't do much, but hey, fuck yeah Evan.

Holding out for the Evan/Slendy knife fight.

Also, new TT was okay, the phone was a bunch of drawn out bullshit that I didn't really care about and found annoying but there were some quality tentacles visible for those three frames or whatever.

Still loving the SANDEMAN poster too.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26574 on: November 03, 2010, 05:47:02 pm »

I dunno, I liked the phone, but it did go on for far too long, and the way it was done, it didn't really add much to the atmosphere. And it was nice to see some Slendytentacles at the end - most of the webseries tend to ignore the original tentacled pictures of Slendy, because it's hard as fuck to create and manipulate a realistic tentacle prop on basically $0 budget. But it was well done and quick. If this is where TT is going, then I'd say we're in for a good ride.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26575 on: November 03, 2010, 07:02:46 pm »

That reminds me of this thing where famous anime characters are shrunk down into three pixels and you can still recognize them.

I want to see this, that sounds ridiculous.
Nope, never mind.  It was Futurama.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26576 on: November 03, 2010, 07:04:52 pm »

Fry, Bender, Liela, Asian whiny chick, ZOIDBERG, don't know, JAMAICAN GUY, Don't know, Creepy pervert hero guy and Kip.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26577 on: November 03, 2010, 07:16:14 pm »

Fry Bender Leila Amy Zoidberg
Scruffy? Hermes Professor ZapBrannigan Kip.

Do I win?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #26578 on: November 03, 2010, 07:16:49 pm »

That mostly works just because those guys have very distinctive color schemes.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26579 on: November 03, 2010, 07:48:59 pm »

I just made a game idea where you are a AI and you have to defend yourself in your network of computers from another AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 ... 13325