Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15736204 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #26415 on: November 01, 2010, 03:01:42 pm »

I'm half-crazy from sleep deprevation at this point, but I've felt sharp as a knife all day. So, thank you Solifuge, for bringing ruin to my sleep cycle.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26416 on: November 01, 2010, 03:42:25 pm »

So, thank you Solifuge, for bringing ruin to my sleep cycle.

Is there anything an X-shaped cat sphincter can't do?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26417 on: November 01, 2010, 03:55:29 pm »

My friend gave me the sheet music for the duet from Corpse Bride, and the song is awesome.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26418 on: November 01, 2010, 03:56:13 pm »

So, thank you Solifuge, for bringing ruin to my sleep cycle.

Is there anything an X-shaped cat sphincter can't do?
be O-shaped.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #26420 on: November 01, 2010, 04:22:01 pm »

Quote from: TVTropes: Enders game page: shadow series
even the openly gay almost mad scientist gets married and starts having babies.
L
O
L
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26421 on: November 01, 2010, 05:01:07 pm »

entire hour of spriting
very tired
but satisfied
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26422 on: November 01, 2010, 06:03:05 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After a great nights sleep I discovered it was just a sugar high and a lack of sleep. I also got my head clear, and oh god was I retarded. Kids today kept asking to see wounds, and I had many. Three and  half days, six parties, twenty phone numbers, one doctors visit, and zero hours of sleep. I love my youth-ness.

Thursday night
Friday afternoon
Friday evening
Saturday 1
Satyrday 2
Sunday night

Big post is big, details my miso, as Solifuge might say (I think).

Edit: Wow I go to repost this, since I pre-typed it and the forum timed out on me. I click post and see that I replied while I was typing. The forum has learned mind games.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:05:27 pm by sonerohi »
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26423 on: November 01, 2010, 06:12:58 pm »

Edit: Wow I go to repost this, since I pre-typed it and the forum timed out on me. I click post and see that I replied while I was typing. The forum has learned mind games.
Nah, that's just the sort of thing that happens whenever one of Toady's experiments escape onto the internet. DF 31.17 must have gotten out of its cage early.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yaaga

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mou... Yui-Senpai... Stop teasing me!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26424 on: November 01, 2010, 06:40:53 pm »

Spent 4 hours without a trace of Internet today. Normally, this would be something I'd post in the sad thread but damnit today I MADE something of no internet. Spent the first bit playing through Starfox 64, for the nostalgia, scored something around 1260, hard route of course, and learned that after half a year of not playing Starfox my skills hadn't dulled in the slightest. After that, I decided I'd try my hand at some Touhou for whatever reason, and actually ended up playing that for more than two hours, with several runs of the Extra stage of Imperishable Night that went farther than I've ever managed too, as well as nearly mastering a few of Mokous spellcards... even made it to Fujiyama Volcano once, which I nearly got through, before running out of lives and bombs... best damn run I've had ever. Followed that up with a good half hour/45 minutes of Dissidia Final Fantasy that went better than usual, my timing with Jechts attacks was near-flawless and I devised several new tactics for fighting the more challenging opponents, as well as for when I have no choice but to go up against bosses.

Tl;Dr: I feel like the moderately talented gamer I know I can be and know I was before for the first time in years. Hell yesness.
Minister of Luck - I directly affect everything in an indirect way that may or may not amount to anything! Yay me!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #26425 on: November 01, 2010, 07:36:34 pm »

I'm thinking about writing a new Dash Gunmetal.  Maybe he'll face his evil twin, Ash Gunskull.
Oh hell yes.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26426 on: November 01, 2010, 07:48:54 pm »

Finally beat crawl! :D

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #26427 on: November 01, 2010, 08:40:49 pm »

Finally got DS emulation optimized to run quicker with minimal loss in quality (kudos to a FAQ). Currently playing FFIV and Chrono Trigger this month. So far, so good. Just really started FFIV and got Rydia on my team and beefed up a bit, and Chrono Trigger, I got my doppleganger, and some regular pre-level grinding and looting before beginning the main story.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:46:42 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26428 on: November 01, 2010, 08:48:40 pm »

Finally got DS emulation optimized to run quicker with minimal loss in quality (kudos to a FAQ). Currently playing FFIV and Chrono Trigger this month. So far, so good. Just really started FFIV and got Rydia on my team and beefed up a bit, and Chrono Trigger, I got my doppleganger, and some regular pre-level grinding and looting before beginning the main story.

Something about going to all that trouble to get a DS emulator working, so that you can play games already released and rereleased on wholly-emulated platforms, seems fucking ridiculous to me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26429 on: November 01, 2010, 08:49:27 pm »

Something about going to all that trouble to get a DS emulator working, so that you can play games already released and rereleased on wholly-emulated platforms, seems fucking ridiculous to me.
I agree with Aquizzar.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 13325