Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786696 times)

TheBroodyMoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of men; Slayer of /hench/ men
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #25785 on: October 27, 2010, 01:28:55 am »

My friend, dude my age and in much better shape, just gout out of the hospital today from Open Heart Surgery. He had a congenital defect (they think), and after replacing a valve in his heart with a prosthetic one last Wednesday, he managed to get out today. His life is forever changed by this, but god damn he's alive and on his way to recovery.

Also, Techno Viking.

I think I am going to sleep soon. /coma

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25786 on: October 27, 2010, 01:30:51 am »

Thank goodness... I'm glad for you.  My cousin had what sounds like the same thing, but they didn't get it in time.  I'm really glad that they're able to help people now.

Also, this is neat.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 01:36:16 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25787 on: October 27, 2010, 02:07:00 am »

Space Oddity on Rock Band 3: The best thing ever. Easily the most fun RB song I've played yet, and on my friend's account we have all three games plus a metric fuckton of downloaded content.

holy hell this is going to ruin my life

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25788 on: October 27, 2010, 02:35:24 am »

Pizza and then a movie.
Theatre was practically empty.

EVEN WITH THE SAFE RATING, IT'S NOT SAFE!

Oh, and I've mastered the art of reading stereograms.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25789 on: October 27, 2010, 03:00:05 am »

Thank goodness... I'm glad for your friend.  My cousin had what sounds like the same thing, but they didn't get it in time.  I'm really glad that they're able to help people now.

Also, this is neat.
Fixed(?).

It was his friend, Vector.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #25790 on: October 27, 2010, 04:18:52 am »

*Borkbork bork bork... borkbork bork bork...*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDFgtFXfnv0
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25791 on: October 27, 2010, 04:39:58 am »

Hanging out in a Streaming Radio's chat room a guy there is like an amateur rapper or some shit; but anyways he wrote a rap about -butter-  Yes, butter.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #25792 on: October 27, 2010, 07:59:00 am »

Happiness: I'm leaving for the Cross Country Regionals meet, which is the last meet before State, which I have been training like crazy to get to, after being on low JV the past few years.

Last year's best 5k - 20:35
This year's best 5k - 18:03 (so far, hoping to get under 18 today.)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25793 on: October 27, 2010, 09:10:13 am »

Fixed(?).

I'm glad for him that his friend is alive and well.  No, not fixed, because it no longer expresses what I was saying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25794 on: October 27, 2010, 09:11:53 am »

In an effort to fix my sleep schedule, me and my buddy stayed up all night playing Rock Band 3 for twelve hours. It never got old even slightly. I am now within the top 1% of all bass players worldwide (#82 when we shut it off). I am kind of proud of myself. In a sad way, but it's still pride.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25795 on: October 27, 2010, 09:29:11 am »

Fixed(?).

I'm glad for him that his friend is alive and well.  No, not fixed, because it no longer expresses what I was saying.

Oh.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25796 on: October 27, 2010, 10:06:43 am »

Barbarossa should be happy that every time someone draws a stick man in iSketch, I guess him. Maybe happy. Hopefully not insulted or disturbed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25797 on: October 27, 2010, 10:10:21 am »

Gone and seen Jackass 3D... not sure what to think other than I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Not to mention cringing at more than a few parts as well.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #25798 on: October 27, 2010, 01:28:39 pm »

I have been at war with the Sicilian Sheikdom and their heathen god Termagant for like, seven years now.  Eventually the enemy army went up Italy and started taking my stuff, so I went up, kicked their asses around for a while, and then went back down to Sicily.  I almost have Palermo and once that's done I'll be able to head up and retake southern Italy.  The enemy army is laying siege to one of my castles but there's only like 20 of them so it's not a big deal, or a deal at all.

I'm at -2000 gold.  Several dozen peasants were killed when my coffers recently imploded.  Everyone in the realm is doing their duty to toss gold pieces into the newly formed black hole in the hopes that it will eventually disappear.  Three or four people die each month in the so-called "Devil's pool," a swimming pool located just within the event horizon, with a really good ladder you can use to get out.

I hope you're happy, Bohemond my bastard child.  This is all for you, dammit.  Not like you'll be king or anything, being a bastard, but I have piss-poor intrigue so I need people to run my kingdom.

EDIT:  Blargh, that... that bastard!  He defected to the enemy, you know.  The enemy getting his ass kicked.  What a dumpass.

If this isn't clear, I'm happy that my game of Crusader Kings is so eventful.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 01:33:53 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25799 on: October 27, 2010, 03:14:54 pm »

Civil service is a bit like confrontation therapy.
And this is positive, because it might actually help...
Pages: 1 ... 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 ... 13325