Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15774693 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #25410 on: October 24, 2010, 06:20:30 pm »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #25411 on: October 24, 2010, 06:24:28 pm »

What are you gonna do to the dorfs?

Also, you're not using the newest version for your mods are you?  The version where there's like no towns or anything?

The dwarfs ill try to make a little more dwarfy and thats that. And yes newest version, since I want to be able to keep it easily up to date.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #25412 on: October 24, 2010, 06:24:47 pm »

Damn it, Toony, every time I hear that song, I have to listen to it three to four times compulsively.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25413 on: October 24, 2010, 06:54:13 pm »

I broke down and bought Minecraft. It simply cannot be resisted.

EDIT: "Cannot connect to Minecraft.net"? Oh damnit, don't tell me the DDoS attack is still going on.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:57:43 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25414 on: October 24, 2010, 06:59:27 pm »

EDIT: "Cannot connect to Minecraft.net"? Oh damnit, don't tell me the DDoS attack is still going on.

Possibly, but it does just plain crash once in a while, because the main server blows and can't keep up with the customer base expanding by 3500% in six months.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25415 on: October 24, 2010, 07:03:53 pm »

Half way back in this thread was 3 months ago.

What.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25416 on: October 24, 2010, 07:04:04 pm »

Fourteen dozen, ham toasted turkey sandwich-eggs were sitting an a paris bungalo villa on a Tuesday sunny morning. One of them was dying of liver syrrosis, and the others were not really very confused, but they were a tiny bit amused at hi impeding doom, while I'm sitting here more amused that there's an egg that will hatch into a sandwich. However, the vulture which only eats the variety of shrimp in summer is able to outlast the medical degree which only appears to be available to animals of varying levels of disgusting randomness. Therefore, the vulture is the doctor, and is operating on an egg, so that one day it can hatch into a sandwich of some sort. Or mayb ea croissant, because they look a little more like larvae. So anyway, the larvae pastry egg-salad delicious family was all gathered around the family morgue table, which we call a 'frying pan' whcih is strange because we don't fry sandwiches. I wouldn't know though, it could be a trend, or even the norm somewhere. Ant the vulture was attempthing to ooperate using nothing but his beak and a rusty pair fof forceps he found on a sidewalk in north-eastern california, while he was out flying during his uni days, where he'd wake up on a different sidewalk every morning and attempt to stretch out, only to realise he was about half a meter in size, and was comprised of mostly feathers and optimism. But, as everyone knows, optimism makes a good doctor, so there he was, his head half-stuck in a french egg.

But vultures are as vultures will, so he ate the innards of the egg, with it's pastry goodness with a little turkey in it and stuff, but I wouldn't know because it wasn't fully developed. And then he flew off, and did of cholesterol many, many years later, in a way most likely not related to that incident, but definately related to something.

Moral of the story, if someone asks for something random (and you know how to touch-type), just close your eyes and think of whatever the hell jumps into your fucked up mind. All humans have one, we just don't want to release it on the general public in order to conform to the social norms of our society. And Thank All Christ for that.

Hopy shit what happened to Aqizzar?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25417 on: October 24, 2010, 07:04:27 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt, Minecraft is still up. Perhaps you should check the support threads to see if a port is blocked or something.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25418 on: October 24, 2010, 07:05:34 pm »

What.
Exponential growth!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25419 on: October 24, 2010, 07:06:49 pm »

Hopy shit what happened to Aqizzar?
His arch-villian shot half his face off and left him for dead after burning his hometown to the ground. They rebuilt him and now he seeks horrible revenge.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #25420 on: October 24, 2010, 07:07:04 pm »

What.
Exponential growth!
Its Kurzweil's law of accelerating returns! The thread will now gain sentience in another decade.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25421 on: October 24, 2010, 07:10:01 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt, Minecraft is still up. Perhaps you should check the support threads to see if a port is blocked or something.
I'm not certain what's going on. I re-downloaded the launcher and now it connects, but only goes to a black screen.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25422 on: October 24, 2010, 07:41:34 pm »

All kinds of much-needed cleaning today. Cleared my computer desktop, cleaned my workdesk, cleaned my floor, the kitchen, and the bookshelf off.

I really need to stop putting off cleaning as much as I do... it feels good to have a clean place, and to get my books out of their boxes!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #25423 on: October 24, 2010, 07:48:12 pm »

So I won't do the livestream until next Saturday because Aqizzar's grunt of disapproval was probably a no.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #25424 on: October 24, 2010, 07:59:50 pm »

Spoiler: What a dick (click to show/hide)

Wouldn't you hate watching a sci-fi movie with this guy?
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 1693 1694 [1695] 1696 1697 ... 13325