Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781886 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #24930 on: October 21, 2010, 07:39:35 pm »

I got linked to a band called Elbow, found I liked them, checked them on wikipedia, discovered they'd been covered by Peter Gabriel, then found his cover of Heroes.

EDIT: And now I found Elbow's cover of Mercy Street. Happy Simmura is happy ^_^
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 07:49:55 pm by Simmura McCrea »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24931 on: October 21, 2010, 07:45:55 pm »

I found a picture that shows the crazy math guy's from TWEWY ass.

And I'm posting this in the happy thread.

What.
What indeed. Also: So zetta slow!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24932 on: October 21, 2010, 07:47:27 pm »

For Aqizzar and Cthulu, with a foreword for Janet.

I could care less if it is traceable, administration knows the full story and I'm just on a behavioral warning.

These three kids give me shit every day. They tape rainbows to my locker, tell other kids I'm physically retarded, constantly try to tell teachers and administration that I go out drinking on weekends, etc. etc. Basically a bunch of bull shit to piss me off. So today in the halls, when they approached me as a gang, I decided to beat the hell out of them all. I waited to open my locker until they were nearby, and I grabbed one of their hands and slammed it into the door as I opened my locker. I punched another kid in the temple, and the third one dropped his books and ran into the classroom nearby to get the teacher. The kid that ran is the suspended one, the other two are expelled for 'recklessness and violence on campus'. I would be expelled too if it weren't for the fact that admin finds the circumstances to be favoring me.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #24933 on: October 21, 2010, 07:49:36 pm »

I could care less if it is traceable, administration knows the full story and I'm just on a behavioral warning.

These three kids give me shit every day. They tape rainbows to my locker, tell other kids I'm physically retarded, constantly try to tell teachers and administration that I go out drinking on weekends, etc. etc. Basically a bunch of bull shit to piss me off. So today in the halls, when they approached me as a gang, I decided to beat the hell out of them all. I waited to open my locker until they were nearby, and I grabbed one of their hands and slammed it into the door as I opened my locker. I punched another kid in the temple, and the third one dropped his books and ran into the classroom nearby to get the teacher. The kid that ran is the suspended one, the other two are expelled for 'recklessness and violence on campus'. I would be expelled too if it weren't for the fact that admin finds the circumstances to be favoring me.

Now steal their steam accounts to really seal the deal.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24934 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:32 pm »

Now steal their steam accounts to really seal the deal.
But then they can't be a friend!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24935 on: October 21, 2010, 07:58:30 pm »

Guys they were being jerks to me, not dating the girl that friendzoned me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24936 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59:22 pm »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24937 on: October 21, 2010, 08:03:50 pm »

You punched a kid in the head, and all you got was a behavioral warning?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24938 on: October 21, 2010, 08:04:00 pm »

I waited to open my locker until they were nearby, and I grabbed one of their hands and slammed it into the door as I opened my locker. I punched another kid in the temple, and the third one dropped his books and ran into the classroom nearby to get the teacher. The kid that ran is the suspended one, the other two are expelled for 'recklessness and violence on campus'. I would be expelled too if it weren't for the fact that admin finds the circumstances to be favoring me.

See, now I really have to doubt that story.  If it were my district, you'd be the expelled one, and you'd be written a ticket for Disorderly Conduct by the campus officer.  Especially since they never got a chance to fight back apparently.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24939 on: October 21, 2010, 08:05:36 pm »

Let's see... I once got a behavioral warning for brandishing weaponry.  That was 4th grade.  Last time I've gotten in trouble was 8th grade, for "flipping some guy off."  In reality, I punched him in the shoulder, but somehow I didn't get in trouble for that.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24940 on: October 21, 2010, 08:06:54 pm »

I got suspended for a day once for calling another student "Paris Hilton" in an in-class discussion in which she was fervently defending social darwinism.

I got suspended because I refused to apologize :y

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24941 on: October 21, 2010, 08:07:30 pm »

They had all gotten off of their contracts recently. One of them was kicked out the year before last for having knives in his locker, and they re admitted him under strict watch this year. Any other kids but these three and I would be out of the school and no one in the district would let me near their school.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24942 on: October 21, 2010, 08:09:26 pm »

They had all gotten off of their contracts recently. One of them was kicked out the year before last for having knives in his locker, and they re admitted him under strict watch this year. Any other kids but these three and I would be out of the school and no one in the district would let me near their school.

Contract? As in probation?

Sounds like a bunch of losers to me.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24943 on: October 21, 2010, 08:09:45 pm »

Aren't you kind of worried that they'll get pissed and uhh

knife you?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24944 on: October 21, 2010, 08:10:23 pm »

Yeah, that makes more sense I guess.  I mean, I almost got expelled and ticketed for being jumped by a guy and his goons, and I had the audacity to try to hit him back.  They downgraded it to an altercation, which meant I was still suspended for a day, and they couldn't do anything more to him that suspension for a week.  But then, my school district always did have its head up its ass about stuff like that.

But "contracts"?  Is this a private school?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 ... 13325