Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779014 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #24585 on: October 19, 2010, 02:23:14 pm »

This game is oddly fun.  Eyezmaze.com has a lot more of this type, but I think this is my favorite.
Oh, I know that!~  Duke showed me like a week ago or something, I managed to beat it after like five tries.

Yeah, the ending is so absurdly cute >.<  And math-guy's crazy "banzai-time" animation made me laugh quite a bit.

I haven't found the secret end, though.  Guess that will be the project for another break :3

Started reading Bourbaki.  Feel very accomplished, because it was published in 1952--which implies that I might be only 50 years or so behind modern mathematics, in some regards.  Whew!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24586 on: October 19, 2010, 02:33:24 pm »

Holy crap this guy is awesome.
That has to take so much practice. Simply impressive.

This game is oddly fun.  Eyezmaze.com has a lot more of this type, but I think this is my favorite.
EyezMaze is pretty cool overall, and I like Mr. On's work quite a bit. If you haven't seen it yet, you guys might like Chronon too... I've never beaten it, but the asynchronous time mechanic is pretty neat.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24587 on: October 19, 2010, 02:36:21 pm »

Holy crap this guy is awesome.
That has to take so much practice. Simply impressive.

Gosh darn.  I know somewhere I want to visit someday.

I'll check out Chronon later today... haven't heard of it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Char13magne

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah, It's Charlemagne, with a sword, by Dürer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24588 on: October 19, 2010, 02:41:10 pm »

I just sanded my fencing foils down so they're extra shiny (and put on a new coat of WD40) and added some nice new white and blue tape as my edge protector for my electric blade, now I can baffle my opponents with both the strange colors on my blade, and my rampant Judaism!
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
               Voltaire

"To have another language is to possess a second soul."              
               Charlemagne

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24589 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:18 pm »

Oh, I know that!~  Duke showed me like a week ago or something, I managed to beat it after like five tries.

You can beat that game?
How do you know when you've done that?

Just had my "minions" redesinging the city for five minutes, with the result of 7/6/2/1/4/2/7.

Elegy

• Bay Watcher
  • sw33ter than sugar :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #24590 on: October 19, 2010, 02:49:12 pm »

I just came up with a strategy to beat some addictions that have made me pretty anxious and depressed these past few years.

I hope they work.
You could check announcements.txt and see what events might trigger that line.

EDIT: And hide all your picnic baskets.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24591 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:21 pm »

You can beat that game?

Just had my "minions" redesinging the city for five minutes, with the result of 7/6/2/1/4/2/7.
MAX/MAX/MAX/MAX/MAX/MAX/MAX

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24592 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:29 pm »

I just came up with a strategy to beat some addictions that have made me pretty anxious and depressed these past few years.

I hope they work.

I wish you the best of luck.  You can do it =)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24593 on: October 19, 2010, 02:53:30 pm »

You can beat that game?

Share your secret. In spoilers, of course.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24594 on: October 19, 2010, 02:55:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24595 on: October 19, 2010, 02:58:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24596 on: October 19, 2010, 02:59:22 pm »

You can beat that game?

JayIsGames has all the Grow game walkthroughs.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24597 on: October 19, 2010, 03:20:34 pm »

That defeats the purpose of exploration and experimentation!

Think about the ones that take the longest to build, and the ones that are necessary for the others to synergize. Figure out the rest from there.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #24598 on: October 19, 2010, 03:21:41 pm »

The Grow games are awesome (and all EyezMaze stuff by extension). I can usually beat them on my fifth attempt or so (from taking notes, heh) but it's fun to do stuff in the wrong order and see what happens since there's so much programmed in. I think the Grow planet one has a totally secondary ending where you can make like fire dragon aliens or something. I found it before I found the 'real' ending, actually, which was nice because it's actually a lot more interesting!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24599 on: October 19, 2010, 03:23:55 pm »

I liked most of those games. The cube took me a long time to defeat for some reason, and I found the RPG to be a little bland.

The latest one is great, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 13325