Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 ... 13318

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15136458 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22440 on: October 04, 2010, 05:59:08 pm »

Going from 31.12 to 31.16 seems to have stopped my 14 year old fort from crashing every couple hours! :D

Also, this can only end badly.
"Hi mommy! Let me give you a hug!"
*Mommy has been dealt a crushing blow by kiddy-death-mobile in the lower body! The tissue has been torn open! Mommy's guts have been exposed!*

What game is this?
DF for the first bit.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22441 on: October 04, 2010, 05:59:20 pm »

Amazing how much more compelling as a character sonic is when he is completely silent.
Yeah.

I mean, the classic games also were a better challenge, like how I was keeping personal score while playing (and trying to break 1 million), good speed spots, secret finding, no obligation to get every single thing, the end of the level/act is obvious enough (as well as how to reach it), the main plot point of the emeralds was to make you super and to make an island float into the heavens (or to defeat Robotnik).

Looking back, I never really got to appreciate Robotnik (or the Eggman, The Walrus (coo coo kachoo)) whenever I played. He did have some pretty awesome devices made, and had some decent methods of taking out Sonic. The problem is (and more relevant in later games like this and onward) Sonic has just too many chances to beat him. In the earlier games, lives were a precious commodity; but I noticed that lives are just too freaking easy to get from Sonic 3 onward. The only thing that makes the later games difficult or time consuming are the loading times and the agonizing storylines, and the speech. I mean, although it is Sonic in 3D, Sonic Heroes turned me away just by the voices and lacking freedom compared to the 2D classics. Heck, Sonic Heroes, and future ones after that, seem to lack numerous boss battles the 2D ones had. I prefer a 2.5D remake over the 3Ds anyday. Provided we keep silent protagonists.

And a glancing thought gives me an image I can't get out of my head. What if Robotnik took Jamie Hynemann's place in Mythbusters?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:08:21 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #22442 on: October 04, 2010, 06:21:12 pm »

Take his mustache off and stab someone.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22443 on: October 04, 2010, 06:24:24 pm »

God damn it, Mass Effect 2... :D
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22444 on: October 04, 2010, 07:20:46 pm »

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22445 on: October 04, 2010, 07:24:24 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22446 on: October 04, 2010, 07:25:07 pm »

ADRENALINE HERE

Why would you even do this

What do you mean?

EDIT:

Also, I just realized how good of a percussion instrument a Slap Chop is.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:28:27 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22449 on: October 04, 2010, 07:35:58 pm »

What do you mean?
Did I see freaking Gygias near the end of that one?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22450 on: October 04, 2010, 07:36:24 pm »

You kids and your videos. Back in my day, we only had pictures. If we wanted to watch videos on the web, we'd have to scroll down the page really fast.

...GET OFF MY LAWN!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22452 on: October 04, 2010, 07:45:48 pm »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22454 on: October 04, 2010, 07:49:59 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 ... 13318