Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1435 1436 [1437] 1438 1439 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15782056 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #21540 on: September 24, 2010, 11:57:59 pm »

Happy birthday!

What made me happy today was Calculus. We were going over how to easily find a horizontal asymptote by looking at a formula, and my teach gave a rather complex and circuitous route to finding it. Afterwards, he asked if anyone got it, and nobody responded. Well, almost nobody. After a few awkward seconds, I decided to say "Witchcraft!", which caused the whole class to laugh for a few seconds, but at least it made my teacher re-explain the lesson in simpler terms.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21541 on: September 25, 2010, 12:12:18 am »

Today is my birthday, as of 40 minutes ago. I just got a present from a Bay12er who more than likely did not know this little factoid.

^_^
Happy Zeroth 26th birthday Maximum!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21542 on: September 25, 2010, 12:17:18 am »

This becomes more hilarious if you're aware what Eva did one day. She modded the meshes. This guy is standing in front of me with a boner AT LEAST a foot long!

A Wunderboner?
Shoes...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21543 on: September 25, 2010, 12:23:57 am »

I had a physics exam today. The last question covered things I didn't study, but I managed to answer it anyway using stuff we hadn't learned yet. I guess I should have been studying last night instead of reading ahead, but meh.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21544 on: September 25, 2010, 12:46:16 am »

I just got a new batch of rookies in X-Com, their names were Tom Johnson, Kevin Johnson, and Kevin Thompson.  Good thing most of them will be dead in a few days, or I'd have trouble telling them apart.
Shoes...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21545 on: September 25, 2010, 12:57:01 am »

This becomes more hilarious if you're aware what Eva did one day. She modded the meshes. This guy is standing in front of me with a boner AT LEAST a foot long!
...you know some strange people.

Also, why are all the vikings in morrowind nude and blaming a witch for it?!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21546 on: September 25, 2010, 01:03:48 am »

Because witches are lonely individuals, although I share the same question of why Nords would need a witch as excuse to go nude. They are Nords, they don't care.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #21547 on: September 25, 2010, 01:04:15 am »

Going to the MTG Scars of Mirrodin prerelease. It's tomorrow, but I'm still excited about it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21548 on: September 25, 2010, 01:06:20 am »

Because witches are lonely individuals, although I share the same question of why Nords would need a witch as excuse to go nude. They are Nords, they don't care.
They need something to be a scapegoat for foreigner's explainations. the Nords can't just be "that crazy nudist country over there".
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21549 on: September 25, 2010, 01:10:05 am »

Going to the MTG Scars of Mirrodin prerelease. It's tomorrow, but I'm still excited about it.
Spoiler: schoolgirl (click to show/hide)

Because witches are lonely individuals
...And so they steal viking's clothes... GAH!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21550 on: September 25, 2010, 01:10:56 am »

Is it just me, or does that sound way too awesome to be true.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21551 on: September 25, 2010, 01:20:26 am »

Just got back from watching the new Resident Evil movie, and lampooning it live in the Theater.

It was like Mystery Science Theater 3000. The audience was pretty small, but we got a lot of laughs out of them. It was good times.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21552 on: September 25, 2010, 01:40:52 am »

I just got a new batch of rookies in X-Com, their names were Tom Johnson, Kevin Johnson, and Kevin Thompson.  Good thing most of them will be dead in a few days, or I'd have trouble telling them apart.

They're all dead.  I forgot HE packs so I had them line up and walk into an Ethereal medium scout one by one, hoping they'd soak up the reaction fire and kill them all.  Turns out there were like six in there.  I'd use a blaster bomb but I can't afford to blow the power source.

Eh, i'll manage.
Shoes...

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21553 on: September 25, 2010, 01:50:17 am »

Resident Evil movie..

What is it called and how terrible is it?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:52:17 am by Dwarf mc dwarf »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21554 on: September 25, 2010, 02:29:48 am »

Resident Evil: Afterlife.

The movie started with 100 cloned psionic ninja ballerinas, storming Umbrella Corp's "super-high-tech" Japanese Underground Zombie Lab, where Big Bad Evil Guy was perfecting a strain of biological weapon for... actually I'm not sure if they had a motivation anymore. Every country had disintegrated, zombies had overrun the world, and there was no economy to speak of, yet they were still perfecting biological weapons for use on nobody, with no military left to sell it to, and for no money. In fact, why were his hundreds of minions even working for the Corporation? Were they that afraid that survivors might start up a rival Biological Weapons company and steal the market from under them?

Anyway, the Big Bad Evil Guy shoots some of his minions, some of the last surviving humans on the planet, unprovoked to prove how much of a cold and calculating badass he is, and the heroine and her magic clone army striving to save the human race goes around killing them as well (and later wonders why she can't find any survivors. Gee, Ms. Stabhappy, I wonder). Evil Guy flies away out of the underground facility on his emergency helicopter ("They laughed when I told them we needed a Helicopter underground... oh how they laughed!"), and nukes the base and all its occupants with a secret Ultima Bomb. The Heroine's Alpha Clone, however, stowed away on the escape copter (she must be prescient too), and attacks Big Bad. He apparently came expecting her as well (he's also prescient), and steals her psionic ninja superpowers with one of the many viruses he's perfected (no doubt for use on protagonists), and then proceeds to forget he was flying the copter and crashes into a mountain at 100 miles per hour. Though both of them weren't strapped into anything, she makes it out with a few scrapes, while the plane was literally reduced to a burning streak of charred metal.

And that's just the first 10 minutes. There were wet T-Shirt fight scenes with Hulking Superzombies, armed with specially made Meat-Tenderizer Axes (In this post-apocalyptic world, who makes equipment for the zombies I wonder?), Zombies that can apparently bore through solid bedrock with their hands, slam dunks by Token Black Characters, and more. So much more.

It was a Masturpeace of Sinema.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:31:38 am by Solifuge »
Pages: 1 ... 1435 1436 [1437] 1438 1439 ... 13325