Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776063 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #20700 on: September 17, 2010, 04:31:58 pm »

You people have very different associations with pillow fights than I do.  I was wearing cargo pants and a long-sleeved hippie tunic thing.  She was in a blouse and a skirt down to her ankles.

Very exciting.  Very extravagant--all thirty seconds of the fight that ensued when I fixed her pronunciation.  We sat there, on a couch, two women arguing about whether or not one should lose one's temper (the irony was scintillating).  A brief moment, poised on the edge of fury, when we stared at each other.  Then we smacked each other with pillows for a while, and it was over.

Just like that.

Seriously, guys, don't be creepy bastards.
I didn't do anything. Anyway I had some pillow fights with some of my friends, it was fun. There was 3 of us.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20702 on: September 17, 2010, 04:33:59 pm »

Last time the guys decided to have a pillow fight, we were all drunk. Eventually, we moved to boffers. The only reason we stopped is because we almost killed a 54" tv.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20703 on: September 17, 2010, 05:08:16 pm »

I was jamming out on my Recorder, and was happy to discover that I can still play most of the solos and songs I know by memory.

It was invented as a party game anyway.

You use playing cards to assign roles.

Actually, it was invented by a professor at Moscow university, as an psychology-based activity his students could participate in. It was meant to teach about verbal and nonverbal communication, and illustrates paranoia, and what happens when you have an informed minority pitted against an uninformed majority. The party game came after that.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20704 on: September 17, 2010, 05:10:57 pm »

CLON
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20705 on: September 17, 2010, 05:25:33 pm »

Last time the guys decided to have a pillow fight, we were all drunk. Eventually, we moved to boffers. The only reason we stopped is because we almost killed a 54" tv.
You nearly killed a glorious 54'' tv!? You do know that Tv Murder of that level is grounds for Permanent Man Card Revocation, right?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #20706 on: September 17, 2010, 05:51:34 pm »

I can't decide if it makes me glad or mad when I rebutt someone's argument on the internet and they never respond.  On one hand, what a dick for not at least answering me, on the other, obviously he has no rebuttal of his own.  Hmm.
Shoes...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20707 on: September 17, 2010, 06:00:00 pm »

I can't decide if it makes me glad or mad when I rebutt someone's argument on the internet and they never respond.  On one hand, what a dick for not at least answering me, on the other, obviously he has no rebuttal of his own.  Hmm.

I've found that the best thing you can do in any internet argument is to simply stop responding. The other guy can't really do anything about it, and it's not like it matters at all whatsoever anyway...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20708 on: September 17, 2010, 06:10:18 pm »

I'm still getting used to not responding once I've started. It just feels weird.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20709 on: September 17, 2010, 06:13:07 pm »

Do any of you have any suggestions for good jazzy songs?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20710 on: September 17, 2010, 06:16:26 pm »

Do any of you have any suggestions for good jazzy songs?

Flippant is kinda jazzy. Sort of. In a way.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20711 on: September 17, 2010, 06:31:21 pm »

You get used to it.  Most likely it's because they just never check up on it again.  Or in my case, I don't check on it for a while, and the conversation moves on, and I don't want to dredge up an old argument.

But when I'm the one winning, I choose to believe my magnanimity renders the other side speechless.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #20712 on: September 17, 2010, 06:35:08 pm »

Seriously, guys, don't be creepy bastards.

... Can I be creepy? I'm already a bastard though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20713 on: September 17, 2010, 06:36:52 pm »

Wow, a fun and right down to the nail game of Yugioh.  Never thought it would happen.

And I think mafia's existed in some incarnation for longer than that?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20714 on: September 17, 2010, 06:37:13 pm »

... Can I be creepy? I'm already a bastard though.

Everyone can be creepy.

You just have to believe.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 13325