Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 1339 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783886 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #20040 on: September 12, 2010, 06:36:11 am »

Hummm. I'm not really sure on bisexual men. It confuses me. I would only have sex with males as I am gay but for having a sexual preferance for both sexes. Wow. Nothing wrong with it. I just dont understand.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20041 on: September 12, 2010, 06:46:11 am »

I'm fine with gays, so long as that isn't all they are. If your entire personality consists of stereotypes based around whether you like your partner to dimple or dangle, there's not much I want to hear from you.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20042 on: September 12, 2010, 07:12:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k&feature=related

Hell yeah, also lasagne for lunch, plus it's a nice day, hell yeah
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20043 on: September 12, 2010, 07:28:05 am »

I've always been certain that men can't be truly bisexual - I feel that we have an inability to multitask, and therefore an inability to be attracted to either gender. So a bisexual man would truly swing either one way or the other, but only one way at any given time.

I'd like to disagree with you wholeheartedly. As a bisexual man, who isn't a teenager rebelling against his parents, I don't wake up some days and want either gender. It's more of a freeform attraction. I don't wake up each day and flip a coin.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20044 on: September 12, 2010, 07:31:18 am »

I'm fine with gays, so long as that isn't all they are. If your entire personality consists of stereotypes based around whether you like your partner to dimple or dangle, there's not much I want to hear from you.
Well I don't think I'm the steryotypical gay. I just happen to like guys and thats all.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20045 on: September 12, 2010, 07:31:53 am »

I've always been certain that men can't be truly bisexual - I feel that we have an inability to multitask, and therefore an inability to be attracted to either gender. So a bisexual man would truly swing either one way or the other, but only one way at any given time.

I'd like to disagree with you wholeheartedly. As a bisexual man, who isn't a teenager rebelling against his parents, I don't wake up some days and want either gender. It's more of a freeform attraction. I don't wake up each day and flip a coin.

I defer to your experience, then. I'm gay, not bisexual, so I wouldn't really know how a bisexual person works.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20046 on: September 12, 2010, 07:33:57 am »

One thing makes me happy, and I didn't post somthing that doesn't make sense and then edited it out. Never.

The page number. LOOK AT EET.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:41:38 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20047 on: September 12, 2010, 07:44:00 am »

As far as being bi works, I have many friends who are both hetero and homosexual. You have standards that people have to match up to, as far as intellect, physical attractiveness, and other traits (fitness, hobbies, smoker, drinker, etc.) From what I've seen, it works exactly the same for both homo/heterosexual. You take the same things into account. For the heterosexual guys and gals, imagine your reaction to someone who is very attractive but happens to be of your own gender. Now, imagine a very attractive person of opposite gender. Now, flip your reactions, and you suddenly understand homosexuality. Now, put the good reaction on both people, and you suddenly understand bisexuality.

I just got both sets of instructions, that's all.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20048 on: September 12, 2010, 07:46:52 am »

I do find it curious how you talk about being self-conscious of looking like a librarian, but you want to be a librarian for entertaining employment.  How would the clientele know who to ask for help?

I know what I am inside, but sometimes I want to be normal for a while.  Dressed "normally," acting "normally," with "normal" friends and "normal" pasttimes.  I'm tired of funny looks and people laughing at me when I use normal slang, simply because it seems so incongruous.

I'm also tired of people trying to give me makeovers.  The thought is that if I altered my appearance enough, maybe they'd stop fussing over how odd I am and just be friendly.

I may not know all the backstory behind this, but why?
Why bother to pretend to be somebody you are clearly not, to gain the appreciation of people, which do make fun of the way you talk and look?

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20049 on: September 12, 2010, 07:57:11 am »

One thing makes me happy, and I didn't post somthing that doesn't make sense and then edited it out. Never.

1 d0/\'t kn0w \|/h/\t you are talking about.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20050 on: September 12, 2010, 08:05:46 am »

It's 401, on a 50page viewer.

Oh. No. Now it's 402.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20051 on: September 12, 2010, 08:07:03 am »

1 d0/\'t kn0w \|/h/\t you are talking about.
\/\/|-|`/ /\r3 `/0|_| +`/P1|\|G L13K +|-|/\+?

Oh, good, that madness is over now.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20052 on: September 12, 2010, 08:08:23 am »

"Why Are You Typing Liek That?"
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20053 on: September 12, 2010, 08:14:21 am »

Oh god I finally saw what that meant. Good to know that I can leet-read at 15

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20054 on: September 12, 2010, 08:17:48 am »

Yeah... I have a bad habit of forgetting the real-world sources of our constructions, because when I think about the physical world too much I end up going "But how do I know that 2*3 is 6?  How do I prove this?  What is multiplication, anyway?"

It's so much easier when I just go "Okay, define 6 = (1 + 1)(1 + 1 + 1) and completely forget about physical quantities.  Multiplication is just a binary operation.  Nothing special."
"If you have 3 apples, and create a copy of each one, how many..."

Yeah, I still think in those terms if I need to prove it to myself.

I thought it was more that people are on a spectrum - as in, have a varying degree of attraction to both genders, with being at either end defined as "straight" or "gay" while being bisexual is somewhere in the middle.

Men are certainly a lot less likely to identify as bisexual, though.
Pages: 1 ... 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 1339 ... 13325