Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 [1336] 1337 1338 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776290 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #20025 on: September 12, 2010, 04:02:31 am »

In other words, totally hot.

:P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20026 on: September 12, 2010, 04:03:09 am »

>_>

I hear it's the number-one secret male sex fantasy, so who knows.  Maybe that's the only one they felt comfortable admitting to.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20027 on: September 12, 2010, 04:07:25 am »

I'm not saying nuthin.

though there is the fact that she's a source for books, which is always a plus.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20028 on: September 12, 2010, 04:12:20 am »

For me, glasses are an instant plus, since I tend to enjoy the company of smart folks... and I associate glasses with reading. Librarians themselves aren't particularly hot to me, but I'd generally assume I could hold a better conversation with one than, say, someone who's all dolled up every day.

Anyway, I'd probably take looking like a Librarian as something of a compliment, if it's something you identify with. The feeling of wanting to be "normal" or "accepted" is a pretty normal human drive though. People have tried to give me suggestions on how to trim my hair, or how to dress for much of my life. I take what they say into consideration, but I still go with things that make me feel happy or comfortable first... and that's usually a series of low-maintenance grooming or dress choices.

You can't please everyone, so you might as well focus on pleasing yourself first.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20029 on: September 12, 2010, 04:16:24 am »

>_>

I hear it's the number-one secret male sex fantasy, so who knows.  Maybe that's the only one they felt comfortable admitting to.

My number one secret fantasy involves professional wrestlers.

And now it's not secret anymore.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20030 on: September 12, 2010, 04:20:49 am »

Anyway, I'd probably take looking like a Librarian as something of a compliment, if it's something you identify with. The feeling of wanting to be "normal" or "accepted" is a pretty normal human drive though. People have tried to give me suggestions on how to trim my hair, or how to dress for much of my life. I take what they say into consideration, but I still go with things that make me feel happy or comfortable first... and that's usually a series of low-maintenance grooming or dress choices.

Mostly, it's things like "cut all your hair off and give it away" or "what country are you from, anyway," or "why are you stealing my culture?  It doesn't belong to you" or "are you happy being so weird?"  It gets to me, after a while, because it isn't advice.  It's just stupid.  So I end up thinking "Well, maybe if I blended in more these people would stop talking to me like this, and I could just hole away for a while with no one bugging me about clothing, hair, or glasses."

I don't get those responses as much as I used to, thank goodness, but I'm still pretty self-conscious.  I should really get over that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:24:47 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20031 on: September 12, 2010, 04:24:13 am »

Mine is probably being able to have an engaging philosophical discussion with someone between/while making love.

At times, I wonder if something in my brain is wired wrong.

EDIT: Please someone post something else or change the subject so I can stop feeling awkward about that being the first thing people see when checking new posts. ._.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:40:37 am by Solifuge »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20032 on: September 12, 2010, 04:59:14 am »

Mine is probably being able to have an engaging philosophical discussion with someone between/while making love.
Are we talking Super Secret fantasies, or just sorta secret fantasies?
Because y'know, you can't go wrong with a submissive brunette and a pair of fluffy pinks.

But nobody is finding out what I REALLY want.
Not even Josephus.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20033 on: September 12, 2010, 05:07:07 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:14:09 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20034 on: September 12, 2010, 05:07:31 am »

Are we talking Super Secret fantasies, or just sorta secret fantasies?
Because y'know, you can't go wrong with a submissive brunette and a pair of fluffy pinks.

But nobody is finding out what I REALLY want.
Not even Josephus.

Ten to one says you've told Jackrabbit.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20035 on: September 12, 2010, 05:12:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

/tg/ you say?  Surely, you're aware that 4chan isn't fond of hotlinking.  And that any image you link from there will be gone in a matter of hours.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20036 on: September 12, 2010, 05:13:49 am »

Huh? sorry, I'll get rid of it

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20037 on: September 12, 2010, 05:26:44 am »

Ten to one says you've told Jackrabbit.
UHUM... No?

Also,
Everyone wants a gay friend, both genders. If you see a gay person dancing, you damn well want to dance, even if you can't match his skill. If a gay person picks out clothing for you, you Damn Well Wear Them With Pride.
And you want to be that person, and you get a little turned on bubbly if they compliment or flirt with you- again both genders.
I have absolute respect for the steriotypical gay, and the same amount or possibly more respect for non-steriotypical ones.

Spoiler: However (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:38:25 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20038 on: September 12, 2010, 05:35:29 am »

I've always been certain that men can't be truly bisexual - I feel that we have an inability to multitask, and therefore an inability to be attracted to either gender. So a bisexual man would truly swing either one way or the other, but only one way at any given time.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20039 on: September 12, 2010, 05:37:34 am »

There- I feel better having you back my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 1334 1335 [1336] 1337 1338 ... 13325