Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249] 1250 1251 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832511 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #18721 on: August 30, 2010, 01:58:32 am »

Darn. Looks like someone had a fey mood.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18722 on: August 30, 2010, 02:01:52 am »

Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18723 on: August 30, 2010, 02:03:09 am »

A WINAR IS YOU
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18724 on: August 30, 2010, 02:39:15 am »

Awesome picture. Though I was kinda worried when I read "draw with penis". Horrible imagery.

Kinda related (not to penises, fortunately); what exactly is Touhou? TvTropes says it's a game series, but everywhere I read about it seems to be treated as a genre. Is it both, maybe?
Love, scriver~

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18726 on: August 30, 2010, 02:43:38 am »

Awesome picture. Though I was kinda worried when I read "draw with penis". Horrible imagery.

Kinda related (not to penises, fortunately); what exactly is Touhou? TvTropes says it's a game series, but everywhere I read about it seems to be treated as a genre. Is it both, maybe?

Don't worry, I read it like that as I typed it.
You're fine.

And Touhou is a series of shmups made by this Japanese dude.
Awesome music, lots of girls, and a fuckhuge fanbase.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18727 on: August 30, 2010, 02:47:43 am »

Don't worry, I read it like that as I typed it.
You're fine.
I kinda read it with penis instead of pens too.

Dear god, what is wrong with all of us?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18728 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:57 am »

I blame Japan.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18729 on: August 30, 2010, 02:49:55 am »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18730 on: August 30, 2010, 02:53:05 am »

Yeah, Yukari's theme is pretty badass.
I can play it on my electric guitar.

And when I decide to actually read the text on the English launcher for AG3,
The scenarios in this game are entirely fictional. Don't try this at home! If you do so anyway, don't blame the game. And if you are still a minor in your country, try not to get caught playing it. Especially not by your mom. *fg*

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18731 on: August 30, 2010, 04:30:26 am »

I cooked rabbit today, very fun. It tastes like chicken with a little bit of a fishy texture and taste added in, but without the ocean-taste.
The liver didn't taste very good...even the dog could only lick and nibble on it with a profound, confused look on it's face.
The back haunches were the tastiest part, and ate like a chicken leg, though what I would consider to be the back muscles were great since they had at least some substantial meat on it.
I probably should have prepared a chicken before preparing a rabbit, but I learned fast, and I now have the grilling and roasting ability added to my cooking skills.

Unfortunately, I cannot sleep atm...
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18732 on: August 30, 2010, 04:54:02 am »

I cooked rabbit today, very fun.
You sick, sick bast-  Well, maybe not. I'd be delighted to try out some kind of odd meat.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18733 on: August 30, 2010, 05:06:29 am »

Rabbit isn't that odd - it's considered a delicacy in many cultures, and in many Western cultures it's pretty normal.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18734 on: August 30, 2010, 05:07:29 am »

@Smigenboger: What form did you get the rabbit in? It sounds like you would have learned more than grilling and roasting if you had to remove the liver.

I'm sure you know where to go from there, with internet research supplements. I favor the Celts and assorted Native Americans (eastern, Pueblo and Navajo).
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249] 1250 1251 ... 13326