Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833226 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #18675 on: August 29, 2010, 08:55:29 pm »

You'll be back. They always come back.
Agreed.
No-one ever leaves this forum alive. And very few manage to leave dead.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18676 on: August 29, 2010, 09:37:59 pm »

What's with the red?

The flight reminded me how much I loathe 737s. Poorly compressed cabins and the lack of soundproof walls are annoying. So are the narrow seats and whatnot. The flight itself was very pleasant. Thank the deity for podcasts! Prague was awesome, the people, the weather, and the sites, all perfect.
The first thing I noticed when we left the plane was the insane 80 degrees at *four* in the morning. Anyway, back in tel aviv.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18677 on: August 29, 2010, 09:39:42 pm »

Today is the last day I use the internet for the semester. I've decided to quit the internet!
Peace, all!

More power to you!  Good luck with it.  I'm considering a similar experiment, at some point.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18678 on: August 29, 2010, 09:42:38 pm »

What's with the red?
Karne decided to start coloring his posts in red for some reason. Apparently starting from here. Personally, I think it's annoying.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18679 on: August 29, 2010, 09:43:30 pm »

He's pretending to be Terezi.

Today is the last day I use the internet for the semester. I've decided to quit the internet!
Peace, all!

Hord corps, man. Rock out.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18680 on: August 29, 2010, 09:46:39 pm »

In which case, I'm going to post in purple.
More to annoy anybody using Darkling than anything else.
Which unfortunately includes me.

In hindsight, that's a horrible idea...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18681 on: August 29, 2010, 09:49:34 pm »

Doesn't really bug me. Plus, I like purple.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18682 on: August 29, 2010, 09:52:31 pm »

Peace, all!

More power to you!  Good luck with it.  I'm considering a similar modus operandi of self-flagellation.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18683 on: August 29, 2010, 09:53:11 pm »

Awww, you'd miss me too much to let me leave?  How sweet.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18684 on: August 29, 2010, 10:09:37 pm »

Peace, all!

More power to you!  Good luck with it.  I'm considering a similar experiment, at some point.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't leave us here alone with Armok! :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18685 on: August 29, 2010, 10:10:47 pm »

Ocean's starting to look insane fun, the skies are more often grey having neat cloud patterns, along with a wall of clouds on the horizon, winds are picking up more than usual (I'm going to have to get a sheet and my sister's skateboard out again), and there are random showers hitting the location, sometimes sideways, and the sunrises/sunsets are looking awesome on a good day.

Yep, it's hurricane season. And in it's proper time frame again.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:18:21 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18686 on: August 29, 2010, 10:12:43 pm »

Hahahaha, don't worry.  It won't be for a long time yet, and I'm planning on taking penpals if the day ever comes =)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18687 on: August 29, 2010, 10:16:07 pm »

Hahahaha, don't worry.  It won't be for a long time yet, and I'm planning on taking penpals if the day ever comes =)

I'd probably have to subscribe, even though I'm a terrible conversationalist.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18688 on: August 29, 2010, 10:40:30 pm »

Shit, What's the fee?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18689 on: August 29, 2010, 11:02:20 pm »

I wonder sometimes, if using computers and the internet like I do is making me a less complete/effective person. I know I spend a good chunk of my days playing video games, chatting online, and watching silly videos... but I also look up a great deal of interesting information, write and read narratives, and keep updated with what's going on in the world with computers too. At the very least, it'd be an interesting experiment, to not use computers for a month or two, and I know of others who plan to do the same. I might try it at some point, but once I graduate I'm going to be at sea without technology for several months at a time... at least until I start Grad school. I'll get plenty of chances to check then, I bet.

Anyway, I was rather happy to have had a great week with family and friends. I went fishing with my biological dad, went to dinner for my step-dad's birthday, visited the local animal shelter with my mom (and singled out some potential cats to adopt), and watched Spaceballs and The Lion In Winter with my friends.

I also got to visit with my cousins from across the state, whom I haven't seen in close to 5 years. We talked for a long time, had lunch at a great sandwich shop, and caught up. It's hard to believe that the oldest one is done with her theater degree, and is already getting roles in film; and not as an extra either! I'm really excited for her!
Pages: 1 ... 1244 1245 [1246] 1247 1248 ... 13326