Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1235 1236 [1237] 1238 1239 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15809364 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #18540 on: August 28, 2010, 05:02:07 pm »

After much dicking about I'm gonna start playing Stalker. Brace for a story of interest and gruesome death.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18541 on: August 28, 2010, 05:03:30 pm »

I once went to a restaurant and was seated next to some tourists from somewhere in the Orient.  I think they were Japanese, but I don't know.  They were taking pictures of the meals, because they'd never seen steaks that big before.
My six-year-old sister does that.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18542 on: August 28, 2010, 05:03:46 pm »

They gave us their email, so we could send the pictures over. Does North Korea even have internet, is it legal? Let alone the awesome free wifi everywhere they have here in Prague.

Believe me, if they're from anywhere, they'll be from South Korea. North Koreans don't exactly get out much and if they have computers I'm fairly sure that any messages from the outside world would be considered treasonous communications.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18543 on: August 28, 2010, 05:04:13 pm »

In stark contrast with the Indian tourists, but that is a bag of racist I don't want to delve into.

Issues with the hindu caste system?

Anyways, its well known that the North Korean government is crazy and everything they say and do must be taken with a fistful of salt. I'm surprised that their government hasn't collapsed already or been overthrown. Then again, their opression of the populace is comparable to that of the Harkonnens from Dune.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18544 on: August 28, 2010, 05:04:23 pm »

After much dicking about I'm gonna start playing Stalker. Brace for a story of interest and gruesome death.

Do post in the thread.  Just don't read our stories about said gruesome deaths, so you don't spoil yourself on the plot.  And good luck with the tutorial mission, it's balls hard.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18545 on: August 28, 2010, 05:06:04 pm »

I once went to a restaurant and was seated next to some tourists from somewhere in the Orient.  I think they were Japanese, but I don't know.  They were taking pictures of the meals, because they'd never seen steaks that big before.

Certainly sounds like Japanese, Oriental cusine doesn't actually have steak I don't think anyway.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18546 on: August 28, 2010, 05:12:42 pm »

Certainly sounds like Japanese, Oriental cusine doesn't actually have steak I don't think anyway.

Kobe beef?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #18547 on: August 28, 2010, 05:15:15 pm »

Kobe beef?

Kobe Bryant has a beef brand?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18548 on: August 28, 2010, 05:15:58 pm »

Kobe beef?

We name basketball people after regions in Japan nowadays?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18549 on: August 28, 2010, 05:17:08 pm »

Kobe beef?

I thought that was named after the basketball star. I've seen that referred to in the menu of a restaurant or two, in the hamburger menu. So.... *shrugs*

I'm no expert on Oriental cusine anyway.

Kobe beef?

What he said....

EDIT: Basketball... not baseball... not boxing, lol, me is silly :P
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 05:18:58 pm by smjjames »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18550 on: August 28, 2010, 05:18:08 pm »

True story. some japanese people came to america, and saw the largest man the've ever laid their eyes on. they were so impressed, they renamed their hometown after him.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #18551 on: August 28, 2010, 05:19:31 pm »

Kobe beef?
Neo Kobe beef.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #18552 on: August 28, 2010, 05:20:21 pm »

True story. some japanese people came to america, and saw the largest man the've ever laid their eyes on. they were so impressed, they renamed their hometown after him.

Well Kobe is black...
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18553 on: August 28, 2010, 05:20:48 pm »

Kobe was called Kobe long before Kobe Bryant existed, so in this case, its the other way around or something.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18554 on: August 28, 2010, 05:21:26 pm »

No, no.  Kobe beef.  They massage the cows and feed them beer.

Pages: 1 ... 1235 1236 [1237] 1238 1239 ... 13326