Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791657 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #17985 on: August 24, 2010, 07:53:11 pm »

There is no necronomicon that makes you insane, just books called Necronomicon written by various people.

Only I have the real Necronomicon, and you can't have it.
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17986 on: August 24, 2010, 07:55:57 pm »

You have the real Necronomicon? Is it true that it h̡̡̬͓͉̱̯ͭ̂͊́̑̐̄ͤͥͤ͑͋̾̿͐́͠͞ä́͐̀̈̈́́́̚͟͏̶̣̲̜̱͓͉ŗ̟͈͔̮͈̫̫̞̣̖̬̺̜̱͍̘̭̝̔̓ͬ̇ͩ̒͂́̌͌̋ͭ̂̍͝m̗̠̖̘̝͈̖͕̪͇̎ͧ̎ͤ̆̎̅ͬ̑͐ͪ̓͐͋̑̕͘s̶̵̛̛̱̰̬̫̮̙͔̹̝̊ͦ̄ͪ͘ͅ ̵̧̎͆ͦ̉̓͘҉̗͍̹͔̺̦̤r̴̛͉̱̬̟̙̹̗͖̘͇̯̺̼ͪ͌ͬͥ͐̅ͦ̾ͯͧ̀͑ͮ̓̆ͫ̚͢ͅͅẻ͓͎̖̠̙̼͎̦̹͖͐̐ͬ̐̓̇͗̑̓̈́̓̉̑̆͞a̵̪̭̫̰͓̝̥͍͚̘͔̫̣̠̘͌̋̓ͧ͌ͬ̀̈́ͦͮ̏̈̏ͤ̉͗͜͠l̴̪̩͓̲͖̩̪̳͋̇͒̕͢͞i̢̡̺̗͓̦̦͚̲̝͍̤͐̍ͮ͗̀ͨ͊͐̌̃ͦ͆̋ͦt̢̛̲͖͍̦̫͍͎̠̩̞͕̐ͤͣͦ̽̐͊ͣ̊̉ͮͤ̚͟ͅy̡͒̃̃̽̎̏̾ͮ͆ͫ̆ͥͫ̀҉̭̹̰̱̞̻̝̞̪̹͔͖̩̻̺ ̡̬̥̣̘̱͈͎͎͛̇̇̋͑̏ͮ̂͋̉ͬ͗ͬ̏ͮͣ́͟b̛͉͙͕̳͙̣͈̦̮̝͖̣͙ͤͥͥ̂ͭͩ̏̋ͯͩ̾̈́̾͢y̵̼̘̼̟ͩͦ̓͛ͥͩ̎ͩ̓̈̃͘͘ ̛̩̜̺̤̣͍̞̣̯̬̺̯̞̲̖̲͙͊̉ͦ͗̋͢͜ȩͪ̉ͥ̄̆̃͊͛̇̏̐̾͌̒͋̎̀͜͏̳̪̜͈͉͍̠̯͙͉̰̞̩̫͚̺̙̤ͅx̢ͪ̐̿ͣ͋ͥ̈́҉͏̨̜̯͈̗̗̝̗͎̫͍̖̺̠ͅĭ̷̵̙͕̰̝͇̳͔̝̺̯̩͇̲̏̒̅̉̉ͯͭ̆̒ͤ̄͡s͚͖͇͚̯̣̝͎̱͚̹͖̮̮͎̼ͫ̿ͦ̂̊̆̏̍ͪ̑͌̄͘͟ͅt̋͒̎̄̌̽̎͌͌̍ͧ̃̾̈͌ͯ̄̊̀̚͘͡҉̸̥̖͔̝̞̥̤̝í̸̫̹̩̣͔̤̥̱̘̺́͆̾́̓͂ͧ͂ͮͣ͘͢ͅn̻͔̪̰͔͕͚̻̤̖͚̯̦͉͍̓͆ͪͫ̊̔̓ͥͮ͗̍̑̀̔̚͞͞ͅğ͉͙͙̯͕͕̲̳͇͓͕̞̹͎͈̖̾̈́̈̈́̏́͊͊͋͌̒͌̚̕͘͡͡ͅͅ?

Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17987 on: August 24, 2010, 07:57:21 pm »

I just taught my two year old to execute a snap armbar. ^_^ She's going to be so much fun in kindergarten.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17988 on: August 24, 2010, 07:58:11 pm »

Every time I think I've finally gotten tired of Stalker's stupid tricks and loading bugs, it pulls another good one.  Lab basement - I haven't had the crap scared out of me by a videogame in a long time.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17989 on: August 24, 2010, 07:59:00 pm »

I just taught my two year old to execute a snap armbar. ^_^ She's going to be so much fun in kindergarten.

She is going to be amazing.  My dad just taught me to punch and drive people's noses into their brains.

I never got to practice the latter >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17990 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:52 pm »

Upward palm under the nose, or Muay Thai clinch knee?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17991 on: August 24, 2010, 08:08:18 pm »

Shoes...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17992 on: August 24, 2010, 08:09:49 pm »

Upward palm under the nose, or Muay Thai clinch knee?

Backfist is the only way to go, man.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17993 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:30 pm »

Fuck controllers, that's where I'm stuck in SoC right now.  I'm just going to play my brand new CoP now instead when I can.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17994 on: August 24, 2010, 08:13:08 pm »

To drive someone's nose into their brain? Backfist would be very awkward to use at an upward angle. You have to drive the cartilage in the bridge of the nose up and back into the skull for the whole thing to work. Backfist is fine if you're just trying to break the nose, but if you're looking to do lethal damage, you need to use it on either the temple or the jugular, not the nose.

And don't tell me that you think the spinning backfist is even remotely useful. Jabs and palm strikes do way more damage with much greater speed per strike. :P

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17995 on: August 24, 2010, 08:14:12 pm »

And you don't even aim for the nose to drive bone into the brain, it's right between the eyes that does that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17996 on: August 24, 2010, 08:15:45 pm »

To drive someone's nose into their brain? Backfist would be very awkward to use at an upward angle. You have to drive the cartilage in the bridge of the nose up and back into the skull for the whole thing to work. Backfist is fine if you're just trying to break the nose, but if you're looking to do lethal damage, you need to use it on either the temple or the jugular, not the nose.

And don't tell me that you think the spinning backfist is even remotely useful. Jabs and palm strikes do way more damage with much greater speed per strike. :P

Spinning backfist? Screw that, just smack the mother right there on the nose, no need to get so technical.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17997 on: August 24, 2010, 08:16:35 pm »

Either way, it's not something I would teach a student. If they need to know something like that, chances are, they already know it. Army Rangers really think they're hot stuff until you show them what hand speed can do in a brawl. ^_^

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17998 on: August 24, 2010, 08:17:09 pm »

You talk about this like you think you've done it before.  I'm sorry, but watching some Bruce Lee movies will not let you snap necks and kill fast with bear hands.

Also, what the Hell is a "backfist"?  Whatever happened to just hitting a guy in the eyesocket with your knuckles?  If you want to kill him, you knock him down and stomp on his throat a few times.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17999 on: August 24, 2010, 08:17:51 pm »

Spinning backfist? Screw that, just smack the mother right there on the nose, no need to get so technical.

A lot of people seem to think it's awesome because they've seen Enter The Dragon one too many times.

Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 13325