Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770699 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #17355 on: August 20, 2010, 07:19:54 pm »

You would think that where I live would yield a rather decent ratio of attractive college students; ...Not really. On the bright side, I can focus on my assignments whenever I did get work; however, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

Then again, what would you expect of a community college that suddenly goes state when you finish? I don't hold high hopes there still, even with the upgrade to state.

All that aside:
Had some homemade chicken soup. Good eating there, and for cheap as well. 5 bucks for 10 lbs. of chicken, and we only used half the bag.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:21:51 pm by Itnetlolor »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17356 on: August 20, 2010, 07:22:50 pm »

There are an impossible amount of hot girls here. Unfortunately, most of them are borderline retarded. :-\

I can't date a girl that thinks the first man on the moon was Richard Nixon. I mean, seriously.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17357 on: August 20, 2010, 07:23:49 pm »

He wasn't? Everything I know about American history is a lie. I'm turning in my historian badge.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17358 on: August 20, 2010, 07:25:08 pm »

I have to believe that women outnumber men at my college, or at least they do in all the Liberal Arts faggotry classes I'm in.  Hotness ratio is fairly evenly distributed, but tops out at "professionally attractive" and doesn't go into the painful levels of high school.  The weird part is, almost all of them are married, but few of them act like it.  Makes maneuvering into pick-up position potentially very awkward.

There are an impossible amount of hot girls here. Unfortunately, most of them are borderline retarded. :-\

I can't date a girl that thinks the first man on the moon was Richard Nixon. I mean, seriously.

Bull.  Nobody in college is that dumb.  I refuse to believe it.  Unless you hang around English majors or Physical Medicine people or something, then maybe.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17359 on: August 20, 2010, 07:27:21 pm »

I'm happy because I figured out how to subvert the forum glitch where your unread replies get stuck on some random topic. You can get back to the real replies list by adding ";start=0" to the end of the URL, or just clicking on the unread replies section of the forum breakdown list while already in unread replies.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17360 on: August 20, 2010, 07:27:41 pm »

Bull.  Nobody in college is that dumb.  I refuse to believe it.  Unless you hang around English majors or Physical Medicine people or something, then maybe.

You Americans can major in English? I mean really?
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17361 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:58 pm »

It means majoring in Literature, not the damn language.  That said, it is a dumping ground of an ironic mix of ditz trust fund chicks and super-snooty art fags, and anyone else who can't get a real degree.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17362 on: August 20, 2010, 07:30:29 pm »

If it's a way to prevent/allow anyone from/to date them; they could be smarter than they let show. Depending on what they intend.

I think I have come across some decent looking women before that pulled that stunt. At least my BS alarm was going off like mad anytime I heard things beyond retarded uttered, and far less rational than the media's interpretation of conservatives. I mean, I know some attractive intelligent women; of course, unfortunately, they're with someone already, so they need not hide their true selves.

I say just have the balls to challenge their retardation, and not take no for an answer, and trick them into intelligence.

EDIT:
I mean no offense, but like boys pushing girls over when they're attracted to them; girls act dumb around guys they like. Kinda like the proximity to a cat.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:35:26 pm by Itnetlolor »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17363 on: August 20, 2010, 07:32:31 pm »

It means majoring in Literature, not the damn language.  That said, it is a dumping ground of an ironic mix of ditz trust fund chicks and super-snooty art fags, and anyone else who can't get a real degree.

We are going to have so many interesting things to talk about in around seven years.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17364 on: August 20, 2010, 07:33:16 pm »

Is there some reason why we're throwing around the word "fag" like nobody's business?  Seems a bit inappropriate, given the subject matter.

Meh.  Some people at my college managed to get 2/150 points on their first chem tests.  I don't get surprised by stupidity anymore.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17365 on: August 20, 2010, 07:35:51 pm »

I was a Creative Writing major for three years and I'll have you know that you're absolutely right.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17366 on: August 20, 2010, 07:36:53 pm »

Okay, I probably won't be doing an English degree, even if I want to do Journalism.

Maybe a Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communications, but it's a long, long way off to be thinking about it.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17367 on: August 20, 2010, 07:37:45 pm »

Well, the time to start is now. Not that I'm actually using my History degree, I work in a goddamn contact center.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17368 on: August 20, 2010, 07:38:40 pm »

I am thinking about it. I'm just not sweating it is all.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17369 on: August 20, 2010, 07:39:23 pm »

Always nice to be back home.
Pages: 1 ... 1156 1157 [1158] 1159 1160 ... 13325