Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790693 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #16785 on: August 16, 2010, 09:16:09 am »

After rummaging about my pantry, I have come to a startling conclusion:

In one hand, I have pancake mix.

In the other, I have a bag of chocolate chips.

I know what I must do.

How are you going to take over the world with chocolate chips and pancake mix?
With the power of chocolate chip pancakes at his command who would dare oppose him?
By creating chocolate chip pancakes so irresistable that everyone else in the world developes fatal health issues from them?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16786 on: August 16, 2010, 09:16:47 am »

After rummaging about my pantry, I have come to a startling conclusion:

In one hand, I have pancake mix.

In the other, I have a bag of chocolate chips.

I know what I must do.

How are you going to take over the world with chocolate chips and pancake mix?
With the power of chocolate chip pancakes at his command who would dare oppose him?

Me, using death-ray equipped robots that make CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES/WAFFLES. PERHAPS ALSO BLUEBERRY.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16788 on: August 16, 2010, 11:05:49 am »

I've finished eating my chocolate chip pancakes. They were the most delicious thing I've eaten in quite a long time.

Hell no am I going to share these with the world.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16789 on: August 16, 2010, 11:12:30 am »

Hell no am I going to share these with the world.

Hoarder.  That's how you're going to take over the world, isn't it?  With your covetous pancakes.  Wars will be fought over them.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16791 on: August 16, 2010, 11:47:42 am »

And now you know why Leonid Brezhnev was the bestest of all General Secretaries.  Just try to stare down a guy whose eyebrows can do that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #16792 on: August 16, 2010, 12:02:10 pm »

@foots picture: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16793 on: August 16, 2010, 12:36:56 pm »

I maintain that we need more men with eyebrows like that.  Our society is all about fixing "unattractive features," and I don't like it :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16794 on: August 16, 2010, 12:39:29 pm »

Why? Your most unattractive feature is frizzy hair. Besides, that happens naturally, with the pretty ones getting more mates than the ugly ones. This isn't always the case now, but there is a trend towards stupid, pretty people.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16795 on: August 16, 2010, 12:40:08 pm »

I maintain that we need more men with eyebrows like that.  Our society is all about fixing "unattractive features," and I don't like it :I
Shuuuuuuun

:P

Lets see if you'll agree when every man on the streets is over 300 pounds, has hair on every cavity and surface with eyebrows that can wrestle a bear.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16796 on: August 16, 2010, 12:49:24 pm »

with eyebrows that can wrestle a bear.
That might just make up for the rest. Maybe.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16797 on: August 16, 2010, 12:53:10 pm »

Why? Your most unattractive feature is frizzy hair. Besides, that happens naturally, with the pretty ones getting more mates than the ugly ones. This isn't always the case now, but there is a trend towards stupid, pretty people.

Huh?

No, I like my frizzy hair.  It makes me look like Ms. Frizzle, which is always a plus in my book (because I used to be The Dorothy).  It's because I happen to find "le beau laid" the most attractive.  Big crooked noses, interesting eyebrows, a bit of age... :3

Lets see if you'll agree when every man on the streets is over 300 pounds, has hair on every cavity and surface with eyebrows that can wrestle a bear.

>_>

Nah, it's more like... I way prefer people who haven't completely "cleaned up."  Nice clothes will always be nice.  It's just good to have an interesting-looking person in those nice clothes.  I get so bored walking around on college campuses, seriously.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16798 on: August 16, 2010, 12:57:21 pm »

People always strive to be perfect, but if you get there in any way things become...become...Dakk, your avatar is both distracting and too creepy for words. I don't want to watch it, but I don't dare look away, lest it come to life and attack me.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16799 on: August 16, 2010, 12:59:03 pm »

Really? I see all kinds of people in college, from long haired metalheads, hipsters and goths to catholic girls, jocks and really big bear like guys. From indie-cred pretentious design student to typical bros hanging around with their silly incubus shirts and xbox.

@MetalSlimeHunt: It scares even me, I'm terrified of changing it, afraid it'll reach out and drag me into its horrid booty shaking dimension if I try. I'm slowly getting used to it though, it compels thee to booty shaking.

THEE MUST BOOTYSHAKE, THE BOOTYSHAKE ENTITY COMPELS THEE
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 ... 13325