Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790750 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #16770 on: August 16, 2010, 02:00:40 am »

That combination cannot possibly end well. *Grabs popcorn and a chair*

Depends on the point of view.
Too bad it'll never get posted here...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16771 on: August 16, 2010, 02:04:36 am »

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16772 on: August 16, 2010, 02:59:11 am »

Hahaha.
You guys are funny.
For some reason, this scares me somewhat.

I really wish I knew why.

I'll give you a hint:
It involves scythes and ice fairies.

Does it involve cephalopods? Because that was seriously the worst introduction to a character ever.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16773 on: August 16, 2010, 02:59:50 am »

Heh.
And no.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16774 on: August 16, 2010, 03:04:56 am »

MY KITTY IS TRYING TO CATCH A MOTH ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A SCREEN WINDOW!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16775 on: August 16, 2010, 03:24:23 am »

Uh... Awww?

I know you tryin' to get your soda- And, I'mma finish lettin you get your soda, But
You
Just lost
The GAME, Son!

Worst, newgrounds flash, ever.

Now watch the awesome parody of the sucky street fighter parody.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/541967
Warning: NFSW. Also gay. Also NSFW.

But hilarious. Especially after watching the first one.
Btw, for reference, Rina-chan, or RunkaChunk, is a gifted female voice actress who did the script writing in the First abomination.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16776 on: August 16, 2010, 03:36:16 am »

I laughed until I cried.
(that being yesterday, when Tack linked the NSFW one to me FIRST)

The new Scooby Doo! series looks really really really cool.
First episode is already awesome so far and this is new show people.

/co/ seems to love it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 04:08:48 am by ToonyMan »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16777 on: August 16, 2010, 04:57:38 am »

Yeah, I caught a couple episodes, and it's pretty funny, for Scooby Doo.  Mainly because Shaggy doesn't talk much, and talks about things besides food; Scooby hardly talks at all, thank God; Daphne and Velma have actual personalities; Fred is completely bonkers; the plots are fairly creative; and Brock Samson voices the generic cop in every episode.

I was going to append this to the sad thread, but it actually makes me kinda happy.  I work in a UPS shipping hub on the night-shift, and the night-shift fucking sucks because every other shift makes us clean up their messes.  In particular, the afternoon shift always manages to leave a pile or two of Rush-Air packages on the docks on Friday, so they wind up sitting around until we come in Sunday night.  But they hit a new low, and God I hope they pay for it.

Last Friday, the afternooners apparently decided to leave, among other things, a 140 pound crate of Buffalo steaks sitting in the air-shipping dock, my area.  140 pounds of freeze dried meat, sitting in an open metal warehouse in the Texas summer for two days.  Now, I've smelled worse things, but I've never smelled something that stopped me in my tracks.  Literally; I walked from a doorway with some airflow towards the crate, and I realized after a couple seconds that I had unconsciously stopped walking.  I've also never had to work for a couple hours surrounded by such a stench.  It's in my work clothes now, but at least a shower got it off myself.

Why would I post this in the Happy thread?  Because everybody in the damn building could smell it after the hazmat crew started messing with it.  My air-shipping dock is now officially known as The Slaughterhouse.  Hell yeah.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16778 on: August 16, 2010, 04:59:22 am »

I like the dialogue man.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16779 on: August 16, 2010, 05:24:01 am »

Hahaha.
You guys are funny.
For some reason, this scares me somewhat.

I really wish I knew why.

I'll give you a hint:
It involves scythes and ice fairies.
That combination cannot possibly end well. *Grabs popcorn and a chair*
Going by the avatar I'm thinking it's likely a flash where Cirno gets mad at everyone always making fun of her, grabs a scythe, and starts killing everyone.

Whatever it is, I want to see it too.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16780 on: August 16, 2010, 06:16:23 am »

Yeah, I caught a couple episodes, and it's pretty funny, for Scooby Doo.  Mainly because Shaggy doesn't talk much, and talks about things besides food; Scooby hardly talks at all, thank God; Daphne and Velma have actual personalities; Fred is completely bonkers; the plots are fairly creative; and Brock Samson voices the generic cop in every episode.

I was going to append this to the sad thread, but it actually makes me kinda happy.  I work in a UPS shipping hub on the night-shift, and the night-shift fucking sucks because every other shift makes us clean up their messes.  In particular, the afternoon shift always manages to leave a pile or two of Rush-Air packages on the docks on Friday, so they wind up sitting around until we come in Sunday night.  But they hit a new low, and God I hope they pay for it.

Last Friday, the afternooners apparently decided to leave, among other things, a 140 pound crate of Buffalo steaks sitting in the air-shipping dock, my area.  140 pounds of freeze dried meat, sitting in an open metal warehouse in the Texas summer for two days.  Now, I've smelled worse things, but I've never smelled something that stopped me in my tracks.  Literally; I walked from a doorway with some airflow towards the crate, and I realized after a couple seconds that I had unconsciously stopped walking.  I've also never had to work for a couple hours surrounded by such a stench.  It's in my work clothes now, but at least a shower got it off myself.

Why would I post this in the Happy thread?  Because everybody in the damn building could smell it after the hazmat crew started messing with it.  My air-shipping dock is now officially known as The Slaughterhouse.  Hell yeah.

That story makes me sad. Not because you were exposed to the rank stench of death, but because 140 lbs of steak went to waste.  :'(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16781 on: August 16, 2010, 08:51:38 am »

I'm back guys. The power at my house died the day I left for the Sports Fest, so no goodbye message from me. At least not much.

Day one: Grumpy because of the car ride, finding out that the registration is terribly disorganized, finding out that I have to do service projects I was never told of before and that meals had not been set-up for us yet. There were some sports games, but they were practice games I didn't have much interest in. Saw our buddies from Connecticut, so that was nice. They gave me a tent to sleep in. And the Maryland dudes I'm buddies with said I could eat meals with them around the firepit in the camping field. This would later be the best thing to happen on this trip.

Day two: Supported the Connecticut team because my buddies from there were cheering them on. My sisters volleyball team was eliminated in the first day because the New York team. It was on this day that we realized not only that most people there were good sportsmen(No red cards, dudes talked out fouls calmly and little things like the losing team thanking the winning team for a good game, just because they want to. Or in one case where Maryland bowed to the team they beat), but that the New York team was the only bad sportsmen there. And the best team. Damn.

Day three: Cheering the Maryland team on, good times. Like a superbowl party that is more personalized. A bunch of people went to the near town to do stuff and watch a movie, so the Maryland crew had a smores night by the campfire. And like three other states came to the party. Because Maryland is the bestest state ever.

Day four: Finals. A friend of mine got second place at the Tennis final. Some final ceremony crap I wasn't interested in. Some guys found an unattended burrito in the games room so they organized a small Puzzle Fighter tournament with the grand prize being the burrito. Halfway through somebody claimed it as their own, so with the grand prize gone I had no motivation to continue. It is NOT because I suck at Puzzle Fighter that I lost within the first four rounds. Nope, because the prize was gone. Yeah. Later at night we had a rocking fire party with a rather sweet cabin of a fire. And bacon burgers. And corn. And this cooked pork that was the best meat I have ever tasted ever.

So yeah, every reason my dad forced me to go was pointless and the reasons he never thought of to go were the best parts.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16782 on: August 16, 2010, 08:55:56 am »

After rummaging about my pantry, I have come to a startling conclusion:

In one hand, I have pancake mix.

In the other, I have a bag of chocolate chips.

I know what I must do.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16783 on: August 16, 2010, 09:11:12 am »

I know what I must do.

How are you going to take over the world with chocolate chips and pancake mix?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16784 on: August 16, 2010, 09:13:44 am »

I know what I must do.

How are you going to take over the world with chocolate chips and pancake mix?
With the power of chocolate chip pancakes at his command who would dare oppose him?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 13325