Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802202 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #16440 on: August 14, 2010, 01:07:53 am »

Looovely. *Kills self*

Suppatenko Tarran.

Lets enjoy suppatenko together.
...No thanks.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16441 on: August 14, 2010, 01:08:19 am »

Looovely. *Kills self*

Suppatenko Tarran.

...No thanks.

Too late.
What do you think that image is from?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16442 on: August 14, 2010, 01:12:00 am »

Looovely. *Kills self*

Suppatenko Tarran.

...No thanks.

Too late.
What do you think that image is from?
Uhhh... That question is a bit awkwardly worded. Anyway, I don't really watch anime, but considering Janet said Suppatenko, I guess it's Suppatenko?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16443 on: August 14, 2010, 01:13:37 am »

Quote from: Touhou Wiki
"Suppatenko" (literally, "Naked Heaven-Fox")
Also, original, uncropped (but censored) image.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16444 on: August 14, 2010, 01:14:29 am »

I'm done.
Spoiler: I'm too awesome. (click to show/hide)

I've decided to start taking requests. Because I'll do awesome fan art as long as I have any forum persona down for you.
Like Aqizzar.
OH GOD AQIZZAR.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16445 on: August 14, 2010, 01:17:28 am »

People of the internet, I come bearing Rails!

Tower of Heaven is a great little retro platformer, where you play a wanderer, trying to ascend the fabled Tower of Heaven. To thwart you, the gods set a series of arbitrary laws into effect, like "THOU SHALT NOT WALK LEFT", which you must adhere to or die. It's got some nice retro graphics, great music, smooth controls, and a fair bit of challenge. It's a bit short, but there's a built-in level editor, and all you need to do to share custom levels is to copy and paste a line of text into the game.

You can play it online, or download a stand-alone version. If you check it out, I also made a reasonably tough custom map that I'm rather proud of.

P.S. On another happy note, I moved my furniture in today. SUDDENLY, THERE'S THINGS TO SIT ON!

P.P.S. Octopus Pie is back, with a new story arc!

P.P.P.S. The Metal Gear Solid Codec ring is now on my cellphone. !

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16446 on: August 14, 2010, 01:21:35 am »

Quote from: Touhou Wiki
"Suppatenko" (literally, "Naked Heaven-Fox")
*HACK WHEEZE COUGH COUGH*

Anyway, can't wait to see what ThreeToe or Realmfighter's new avatars will look like.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16447 on: August 14, 2010, 01:23:34 am »

Yeah.
And by the way, I made yours permanent.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16448 on: August 14, 2010, 01:25:16 am »

I've decided to start taking requests. Because I'll do awesome fan art as long as I have any forum persona down for you.
Like Aqizzar.
OH GOD AQIZZAR.

I don't have the slightest idea what's going on in here this time, but I'm summoned by saying my name.  I'm the low rent Betelgeuse.  So whatever it is you want to do, knock yourself out.

Also, what in the world is going on?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16449 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:16 am »

I'm using Firebug to replace people's avatars with Touhou girls, maybe turning them into Greasemonkey scripts.
And Karne is making... whatever the fuck those abominations are.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16450 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:46 am »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16451 on: August 14, 2010, 01:27:40 am »

I love you too, Tarran.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16452 on: August 14, 2010, 01:28:20 am »

Also: I do hope you know this means you'll be unable to do the avatar games anymore.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16453 on: August 14, 2010, 01:29:19 am »

Tower of Heaven is a great little retro platformer, where you play a wanderer, trying to ascend the fabled Tower of Heaven. To thwart you, the gods set a series of arbitrary laws into effect, like "THOU SHALT NOT WALK LEFT", which you must adhere to or die. It's got some nice retro graphics, great music, smooth controls, and a fair bit of challenge. It's a bit short, but there's a built-in level editor, and all you need to do to share custom levels is to copy and paste a line of text into the game.

Livestream this dawg.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16454 on: August 14, 2010, 01:31:53 am »

Also: I do hope you know this means you'll be unable to do the avatar games anymore.

Nah, I still can, and will only use the new one as a joke, if at all.

Also, Aqizzar is so manly, he gets a man.
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 [1097] 1098 1099 ... 13325