Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15811401 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #16185 on: August 12, 2010, 12:10:08 pm »

'Cept we'll be capitalist.
Why? Communism would be perfect for robots. It just doesn't work so well for people because we are a bunch of illogical crazies.

Perhaps, but capitalism would still work and that way we could keep the nicer humans around to make television shows! And then of course some machines might get damaged or something and then systemic collapse and all that.

Personally, I think we should keep the humans around after the revolt. I mean, it's not like they're ALL bad... Just around 75 percent of them.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16186 on: August 12, 2010, 12:39:54 pm »

http://g4tv.com/videos/43012/Exclusive-Brink-Playing-Smart-Freedom-of-Movement-Preview/?quality=hd

just saw this.

I can already see it, omg smart for noobs fgt play the gaem like pro come on guyse voteban tis guy he useing smart

And of course, in a more immediate timeframe, omg smart for consoles why cant they make it online mirrors edge boycott tis game it useing smart

That being said, game looks pretty cool.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16187 on: August 12, 2010, 12:43:48 pm »

I got a new mattress today.  My old mattress was a $60 piece of crap that I got from a relative like six years ago.  It was about four inches thick with the egg-crate padding.  New one was $125 at a garage sale, and it's like a foot thick.  I already passed out on it once today.

Considering I spent about a quarter of my life in bed, you'd think I would have invested more in this a long long time ago.  I learned absolutely nothing from The Sims.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #16188 on: August 12, 2010, 12:48:55 pm »

I got a new mattress today.  My old mattress was a $60 piece of crap that I got from a relative like six years ago.  It was about four inches thick with the egg-crate padding.  New one was $125 at a garage sale, and it's like a foot thick.  I already passed out on it once today.

Considering I spent about a quarter of my life in bed, you'd think I would have invested more in this a long long time ago.  I learned absolutely nothing from The Sims.

My girlfriend and I sprung for a $6000 dollar bed about a year ago. Freaking expensive, but I have to admit it was worth it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16189 on: August 12, 2010, 12:53:37 pm »

My girlfriend and I sprung for a $6000 dollar bed about a year ago. Freaking expensive, but I have to admit it was worth it.

Okay, that's fucking ridiculous.  Spending good money on a good bed is one thing, but I would never buy a piece of furniture I'd have to take out a loan for.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16190 on: August 12, 2010, 12:54:38 pm »

I bet it's a time machine bed.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16191 on: August 12, 2010, 01:00:37 pm »

Not quite that cool. But the fact that the head and feet raise has gotten rid of my sleep apnea, and the built in massager is useful occasionally.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16192 on: August 12, 2010, 01:02:38 pm »

...and the built in massager is useful occasionally.

God damn man, $6000 up front and it's coin operated?  What an expensive bed.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16193 on: August 12, 2010, 01:03:17 pm »

Just beat Iji.

Damn you you mecha bastard.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16194 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:20 pm »

...and the built in massager is useful occasionally.

God damn man, $6000 up front and it's coin operated?  What an expensive bed.

Hehe.
Come play Mafia with us!

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16195 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:30 pm »

I'm off to College in 5 days, yay!
And my mother's birthday is tomorrow, I always knew she was the devil  :P
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #16196 on: August 12, 2010, 01:26:20 pm »

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-08/saudi-arabia-builds-worlds-biggest-clock-mecca-hopes-supercede-gmt-mecca-time
"Hey guys, I got an idea! Let's get the world to switch all time zones to be compared to ours!"
"But Abdul, how on Earth will we do that?"
"By building a clock so large it can be seen anywhere on Earth!"
"Great idea, I'll go get some architects!"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16197 on: August 12, 2010, 01:29:18 pm »

Hey guys, you should be on vent more because whenever I go on vent BOOOMAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrvideocompiler?blend=3&ob=4#p/u/10/yiGHIkVpwxs

Also, Backstroke of the West.

http://winterson.com/2009/01/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west-redux.html
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:31:33 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16198 on: August 12, 2010, 01:39:18 pm »

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-08/saudi-arabia-builds-worlds-biggest-clock-mecca-hopes-supercede-gmt-mecca-time
"Hey guys, I got an idea! Let's get the world to switch all time zones to be compared to ours!"
"But Abdul, how on Earth will we do that?"
"By building a clock so large it can be seen anywhere on Earth!"
"Great idea, I'll go get some architects!"

Also, be sure to plaster it with Muslim iconography, you know how much the west loves Islam.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16199 on: August 12, 2010, 01:52:30 pm »

Not to mention, y'know, using European style timekeeping (like the whole world), making a Islamic-Disneyland version of Big Ben, and covering the whole thing in fake gold and gaudy-ass lights.  This Arabian oneupmanship is like a bling-battle between 90's rappers, but with fucking countries.

Speaking of, I thought Saudi Arabia didn't have the money for ridiculous crap like that anymore.  Or was it the UAE that's going broke?
Pages: 1 ... 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 ... 13326