Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807508 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #15510 on: August 06, 2010, 11:46:24 pm »

I am a user of non-scented deodorant. I don't usually like smelling like anything in particular.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15511 on: August 06, 2010, 11:47:59 pm »

Now if only it were somehow socially acceptable for me to reverse this scenario...
Story of my life.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: August 06, 2010, 11:48:42 pm »

I always smell like flowers.
Even when not wearing deodorant.
It's actually pretty camouflaging, considering how many flowers there are here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: August 06, 2010, 11:49:49 pm »

I smell like me. Naturally, I am drowning in attractive people wishing to get to know me better.

Also, unrelated fun fact. I apparently secrete some sort of hallucinogenic in my sweat. It also apparently only affects me.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15514 on: August 06, 2010, 11:53:25 pm »

My sweat can be smelled by asian women halfway across the pacific. I got it from the same place my uncle got it. If I'm lucky, I'll nab a polynesian chick too. ;D
(Disclaimer: This was meant as a joke. All facts are true. Not all facts have been revealed. No offense to those of you in the mid-pacific.)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #15515 on: August 07, 2010, 12:02:20 am »

I prefer to wear deodorant as seldom as possible. Plus, I'm quite nervous of anti-antiperspirants, seeing as the armpits are a way of extracting impurities from the body, I don't want to seal up vents just to smell nice. I'd like to remain comfy and functional.

So to put it, I prefer to only wear deodorants when it's really necessary. You know, like going to work, or to hang out, or visit someone, or even possibly a date. However, if you plan to visit me, you better learn to deal with my musk. I make the effort when I go out, return the favor when you visit. BTW, you might be lucky, and I just returned from the beach.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: August 07, 2010, 12:10:23 am »

I use Old Spice, because it's alcohol-based rather than aluminum-based. You absorb small amounts of chemicals through your skin and into your blood... and aluminum in the blood is thought to lead to Alzheimer's.

Also, it smells slightly more like toned-down natural odors than some of the nose-hair-burning musk/perfume sprays out there. Bleh.

Anyway, as for the happies, I've been browsing through the National Geographic photo galleries, looking for reference photos for some artwork, and there's a lot of beautiful landscapes there. Afraid I might burn out, pulling several successive all-nighters on terrain pixel art, but I've been feeling unusually inspired lately.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: August 07, 2010, 12:25:14 am »

My sweat can be smelled by asian women halfway across the pacific. I got it from the same place my uncle got it. If I'm lucky, I'll nab a polynesian chick too. ;D
(Disclaimer: This was meant as a joke. All facts are true. Not all facts have been revealed. No offense to those of you in the mid-pacific.)

You sure that's a joke? Because I can smell something, and I'm not even a woman.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: August 07, 2010, 12:30:16 am »

I seem to smell like baklava sometimes.

No, I don't understand why.  The only deodorant I use is the "natural" herbal stuff, without aluminum, though I used to use my dad's when I was in middle school or something.  I don't know why I did that, either >_>  It was pretty terrible.

Halfway through Walden ~  I am inspired.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: August 07, 2010, 01:01:17 am »

You sure that's a joke? Because I can smell something, and I'm not even a woman.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: August 07, 2010, 01:13:05 am »

Halfway through Walden ~  I am inspired.

Yay Thoreau! With all their delving into Eastern philosophies, getting back to nature, creating literature and art, and living on communes, Transcendentalists were basically the hippies of the 1800's.

I once wrote a research paper on the subject, though I think it's been lost to hard drive failure since then.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: August 07, 2010, 02:16:11 am »

I love the smell of Axe. I'm usually the one smelling myself, so I may as well use a scent I enjoy. Irish Spring isn't bad either. Really, you aren't going to win someone over by the scent of your bodywash and deodorant, so use something you enjoy.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: August 07, 2010, 03:15:04 am »

I'm happy because on the bus there were three emo kids who looked exactly the same, and the first thing that popped into my head was 'aren't y'all supposed to be non-conformists?'
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: August 07, 2010, 03:23:04 am »

I'm happy because on the bus there were three emo kids who looked exactly the same, and the first thing that popped into my head was 'aren't y'all supposed to be non-conformists?'

Be a nonconformist, all the cool kids are doing it!

Also, party tomorrow, seeing some friends I haven't seen since school got out.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: August 07, 2010, 03:27:30 am »

I'm being a non-conformist by chopping off my hair, tucking in my shirt, and putting a nice smile on my face.
Or, I would if I weren't so apathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 ... 13326