Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793019 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #15090 on: August 03, 2010, 02:31:39 pm »

Hope you don't have your connection fall out while playing Assassin's Creed II. It means you're a pirate, somehow, and won't let you play.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15091 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:25 pm »

Out of curiosity, I hit the 'PRINT' tab and tried to find all instances of the word 'happy' in this thread. My computer started frying me through this pillow it sits on and I had to rush into the task manager to kill Firefox.

That's a lot of happiness.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15092 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:42 pm »

Hope you don't have your connection fall out while playing Assassin's Creed II. It means you're a pirate, somehow, and won't let you play.
Meh, I have a really unstable connection and it works fine for me... because I downloaded a crack. I did buy it first though.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15093 on: August 03, 2010, 02:36:10 pm »

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15094 on: August 03, 2010, 02:38:07 pm »

Out of curiosity, I hit the 'PRINT' tab and tried to find all instances of the word 'happy' in this thread. My computer started frying me through this pillow it sits on and I had to rush into the task manager to kill Firefox.

That's a lot of happiness.
It'll count the word "HAPPY" up there in the subject line for almost every post, so I wouldn't count this thread happy yet.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #15095 on: August 03, 2010, 02:41:08 pm »

Meh, I have a really unstable connection and it works fine for me... because I downloaded a crack. I did buy it first though.
Piracy: For when your legitimate copy won't let you play because it is too busy accusing you of being a pirate.

Whoever invented DRM must be a fan of irony.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15096 on: August 03, 2010, 02:44:05 pm »

Piracy: For when your legitimate copy won't let you play because it is too busy accusing you of being a pirate.

Really, they first fucked up when they named it piracy. Who doesn't want to be a pirate?

They secondly fucked up when they resorted to those scare tactic movie previews. People don't respond to fearmongering as much anymore.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:01:08 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
No Gods, No Masters.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15098 on: August 03, 2010, 02:53:54 pm »

Just found out that my Wolframite/Wolfram that I put in my DF works. That makes me happy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #15099 on: August 03, 2010, 03:19:39 pm »

GO TO CANADA
I already live in Canada you ponce!

Also late response.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15100 on: August 03, 2010, 04:00:42 pm »

Really, they first fucked up when they named it piracy. Who doesn't want to be a pirate?

They secondly fucked up when they resorted to those scare tactic movie previews. People don't respond to fearmongering as much anymore.

Ha.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15101 on: August 03, 2010, 04:06:28 pm »

As much. As much.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15102 on: August 03, 2010, 04:17:49 pm »

Just found out that my Wolframite/Wolfram that I put in my DF works. That makes me happy.
Let me guess, you're going to make it an ore of tungsten?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15103 on: August 03, 2010, 04:37:53 pm »

Well, I'm using Wolfram as the name instead of Tungsten (both are correct.) Wolframite = Tungsten Ore (which is actually called Wolframite), Wolfram = Tungsten, Black Wolfram = Tungsten Carbide.

Dwarves wielding Tungsten Carbide Bastard Swords. Yes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15104 on: August 03, 2010, 04:49:44 pm »

I just had a battle in a sumo suit and emerged victorious.

Wait what?

Tell me more.
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 13325