Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 991 992 [993] 994 995 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785118 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #14880 on: August 02, 2010, 07:37:16 pm »

Then, my friends, it is time to take it to the limit. Which will make everyone happy. Unless it resurrects the demon Nginx.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14881 on: August 02, 2010, 07:45:16 pm »

Speak for your damn self. In the event I am one of the few surivors of the inital event, I shall be very happy to give myself the title of demon summoner. Even more so, considering this demon is named after a reverse server proxy. The very term "Bay Watcher" shall strike fear into those who scavenge the wastelands outside Nginx's kingdom.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14882 on: August 02, 2010, 07:47:27 pm »

So I started a four page discussion about relationships that I took almost no part in.

This has happened with more and more frequency recently. Maybe I should become a charismatic leader of a rebellion.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14883 on: August 02, 2010, 07:48:28 pm »

Join me, and you shall have beer and skittles aplenty. Fear not the foul demons that will be summoned by the weight of this thread tearing the very fabric of space-time.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14884 on: August 02, 2010, 07:49:35 pm »

Maybe I should become a charismatic leader of a rebellion.

We will be requiring a group of plucky rebels at some point to help take down Nginx. Might as well be proactive about it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14885 on: August 02, 2010, 07:50:18 pm »

So I started a four page discussion about relationships that I took almost no part in.

This has happened with more and more frequency recently. Maybe I should become a charismatic leader of a rebellion.

A rebellion that lasts a few pages and goes exactly nowhere.  Oh it's a glamorous life, being the apathetic figurehead of an ideological movement, but trust me, it never ends anywhere but exactly where it started.  Nothing to show for it but a lot of posts that you forgot why you or anyone ever made.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14886 on: August 02, 2010, 07:58:56 pm »

Well I'd guess you'd know. I do remember that your first attempt ended with wanton destruction and idiocy. I'd like to be responsible for something like that and yet still have everyone sing me praises. Maybe only once though.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14887 on: August 02, 2010, 08:01:40 pm »

Yeah, not three-ish times like me.  In my defense though, I never actually caused the wanton destruction and idiocy, I was just party to it.

I have an extraordinary amount of experience in very bizarre and specific enterprises.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14888 on: August 02, 2010, 08:05:19 pm »

I'm gone for a day and there's 13 new pages. Wow guys...
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #14889 on: August 02, 2010, 08:07:20 pm »

I think I once saw it go up by 20 pages in less than 24 hours.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14890 on: August 02, 2010, 08:09:10 pm »

I'm gone for a day and there's 13 new pages. Wow guys...
It's the building excitement about the 1000th page. Each and every one of us is waiting and biding our time, hoping to be the one to score the 15000th post. Don't even bother denying it; we are all thinking we shall be the one to grab it.

I'm actually suprised this thread is less than a year old. That's an average of over 3 pages a day.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 08:10:43 pm by alway »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14891 on: August 02, 2010, 08:12:57 pm »

The fight to the death thread is pretty explosive, it's less than a month old and has over 200 pages.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14892 on: August 02, 2010, 08:14:12 pm »

Must... Have... 15000th post! I MUST HAVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHH!

...Yeah, I'm just posting this purely to get us closer to the 15000th post/14999th reply.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14893 on: August 02, 2010, 08:14:31 pm »

I'm actually suprised this thread is less than a year old. That's an average of over 3 pages a day.

Or in more stark and absolute terms, and average of around 45-50 replies a day.  Considering it sometimes goes for a few days without many posts, that means it frequently piles up very fast.

15000 is an awful lot of replies, considering there's not really that many of us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14894 on: August 02, 2010, 08:15:43 pm »

Okay with a number check the fight to the death thread gets 138 posts per day.

God dman
Pages: 1 ... 991 992 [993] 994 995 ... 13325