Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 982 983 [984] 985 986 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778835 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #14745 on: August 01, 2010, 08:46:59 pm »

Nononono. Our country has enough problems and things to be ashamed of. You are not dumping another one on me. Act like the back yard we are secretly proud of but are too proud in ourselves to outright say.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14746 on: August 01, 2010, 08:49:55 pm »

Fine bastards we a secretly hate but are too invested in the idea being the nice ones to say anything about it.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14747 on: August 01, 2010, 08:54:33 pm »

I'm glad we are in agreement.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14748 on: August 01, 2010, 09:03:37 pm »

This is not the thread for "Things that made you want to punch them today". Needs less imported Canadian waste products, and more happy.

Wash the taste of Neo-Boy Bands out of your brain with some beautiful, nostalgic color-cycled pixel graphics.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14749 on: August 01, 2010, 09:11:37 pm »

Nononono. Our country has enough problems and things to be ashamed of. You are not dumping another one on me. Act like the back yard we are secretly proud of but are too proud in ourselves to outright say.

AMERICA: We come in guns blazing, taking out thousands in a glorious purge of burning lead. And if that doesn't work...
*Sniper fire takes out the last guy standing*
That's why we have Canada.
*Badass music*
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14750 on: August 01, 2010, 09:16:01 pm »

American Bacon was the greatest movie ever.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14751 on: August 01, 2010, 09:20:30 pm »

Spore makes some awesome stories sometimes. It's not as good at it as DF (understatement), but still...

You see, there was a civ planet neaby my space-age planet. They were all broken up into one city apiece, and weak, empty cities at that. I decided that my nice, friendly people would help one of these nations conquer everyone else. I looked at everyones fleet, and it turns out that Cyan had the second biggest air fleet on the planet. Good, because they won't attack without massive numerical superiority. So I stuck myself to the cyan nation.

Now, I routinely carry around a small population of my species because I like to drop a couple in each allied city I visit. It's a flavor thing, you see. Well, I dropped one of my people into the Cyan city, intending him to act as an ambassador. Then, I followed their little air fleet around as we attacked several cities in rapid succession.

As me and my new friends were blasting the Green city into literal bite-sized bits, the Blue nation got it into their heads that our flank was open. They ran over and took the Cyan capitol (the first city)! Me and my fleet of Civ-Aircraft sprinted immediately over to the newly conquered city, but the Blue army was nowhere to be seen! We took back the city, and I decided to show those Blue bastards what the Cyan nation does best!

Recruiting alien overlords to do their bidding!

After the smoke from the Antimatter bomb cleared, I went back to my squad of airplanes. I helped them take over two more cities before dropping a monolith in the capitol and leaving.

God bless the Cyan.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14752 on: August 01, 2010, 09:21:55 pm »

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is the best comic EVAR.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14753 on: August 01, 2010, 09:44:43 pm »

EYE AM THE STRONGEST!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14754 on: August 02, 2010, 12:27:40 am »

You've got Spunk. And Ball. I like that in a woman.

..... Thank you.

The IT crowd is great.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14755 on: August 02, 2010, 12:28:50 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14756 on: August 02, 2010, 12:30:00 am »

Oh gods.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14757 on: August 02, 2010, 12:30:52 am »

We make a great team.
She's got the sick mind and I've got the shop skills.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14758 on: August 02, 2010, 12:31:39 am »

When you finish it, send it my way.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14759 on: August 02, 2010, 12:31:56 am »

Do I want to know why?
Pages: 1 ... 982 983 [984] 985 986 ... 13325