Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807435 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #13635 on: July 22, 2010, 07:00:08 pm »

Man, why didn't I think to sterilize myself with hot water?  Puberty could've been so much easier!
Shoes...

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13636 on: July 22, 2010, 07:24:22 pm »

That capt'n crunch game reminds me of my 2-d game development class where we used Gamemaker 8.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #13637 on: July 22, 2010, 07:27:38 pm »

Do some people find puberty that bad? I mean sure, getting erections in the middle of the day for no reason was sometimes a bother, but I could never stay mad at that guy!
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #13638 on: July 22, 2010, 07:32:23 pm »

Nah, it's not really that bad, though it gets kind of itchy because of all the new hair. I sometimes find myself idly scratching my crotch in public, then I have to look around to make sure nobody noticed. So far nobody's confronted me about it.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13639 on: July 22, 2010, 07:37:00 pm »

Man, why didn't I think to sterilize myself with hot water?  Puberty could've been so much easier!
Do some people find puberty that bad? I mean sure, getting erections in the middle of the day for no reason was sometimes a bother, but I could never stay mad at that guy!

I already know I'm weird, so you don't need to tell me.
Yet I can't find an acceptable way to attack any of you.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #13640 on: July 22, 2010, 07:39:56 pm »

Eh, maybe it's my optimism, but Puberty didn't bother me that much. So much more good than bad!
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13641 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:06 pm »

The only thing that annoyed me about puberty was all the hair.

Nowadays, I trim mine. Does anyone else? It just looks so much neater when you do.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13642 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:14 pm »

Just think. After puberty, you'll have body hair and be able to drink alcohol (this may take a while after puberty,) just like a dwarf! Now, just don't go puking your guts out whenever you see the sun. It's unseemly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13643 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:45 pm »

Nowadays, I trim mine. Does anyone else? It just looks so much neater when you do.

I shave my armpits, to keep B.O. at bay.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #13644 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:00 pm »

I shave my armpits, to keep B.O. at bay.

Talking about body hair in the "Things that made you HAPPY today thread". Never thought that'd happen.

OT: I keep things in good order, though I don't think I'd ever shave anything completely off.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13645 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:40 pm »

I just watched Ferngully for the nostalgia.  I had completely forgotten about the glowing trees scene, and by extension completely forgot that it scared the hell out of me when I was little.

Now I want to see Ferngully 2:  Zak Uses His Newfound Nature Magic to Destroy Civilization

Also, is it weird that, despite it having been at least 12 years since I've seen Ferngully, I could both remember that Hexxus describes smoke as "Mother's Milk" and remember the exact way he says it?
Shoes...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13646 on: July 22, 2010, 07:47:52 pm »

That's Tim Curry for you. Once you see one of his pieces of work, you never forget it. See: Clue.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #13647 on: July 22, 2010, 07:48:58 pm »

But Clue was good, whereas Ferngully is bad.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13648 on: July 22, 2010, 07:50:07 pm »

Tim Curry's performance was good, though, even though Ferngully was bad. I'm not a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I still thought Curry did a good job in it.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #13649 on: July 22, 2010, 07:52:51 pm »

I'd rather watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show 2 times in a row than watch Ferngully.

I quite liked the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Ferngully, not at all.
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 13326