Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15824676 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #13470 on: July 18, 2010, 05:46:57 am »

My brother woke me up in the middle of my nap, pulling out several of my leg hairs with some electric tape.

The reason?

Quote from: My crazy little brother
So I can clone you when you die.
You know, that's, strangely, not a bad idea. I mean, technology is advancing amazingly fast. Perfectly cloning people is not far from our reach.

Note that he didn't say "if".
He's probably old enough to know that everyone will, eventually, die.

He's convinced that I will die as soon as I get a car due to the fact that I am horribad at racing games.
...No comment.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: July 18, 2010, 06:02:27 am »

I wish i had a brother, my only sister wishes me dead most of the time, but i don't blame her, i wish her the same fate most of the time :)
Anyway, what made me happy today is this song and a nice little drawing i did, besides that i have this strange feeling of happines in me, don't know why, i just feel good :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: July 18, 2010, 07:18:00 am »

Note:

This kid is like 9 years old, maaan.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: July 18, 2010, 08:42:44 am »

My brother woke me up in the middle of my nap, pulling out several of my leg hairs with some electric tape.

The reason?

Quote from: My crazy little brother
So I can clone you when you die.
You know, that's, strangely, not a bad idea. I mean, technology is advancing amazingly fast. Perfectly cloning people is not far from our reach.

Why wait until he dies? Send in the Acanthoids!
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #13474 on: July 18, 2010, 10:09:03 am »

I remember plucking hairs from people and keeping them in my pocket so I could clone them with my imaginary cloning machine, I was 6.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: July 18, 2010, 10:26:29 am »

I have No Mouth and I Must Scream, in addition to being what the main character says at the end of the story, is also what AM is going through.  An omniscient being trapped in a computer, he's basically a brain in a jar.  It's like if you took the world's greatest artist and removed his arms, legs, and tongue.  The only way he can vent his rage is by torturing the last few humans.

To be fair to the humans, the power to effectively reshape reality at whim to fuck with those humans doesn't exactly make AM a powerless brain in a jar.  But I never totally figured out if AM was actually reshaping reality or just controlling their minds.  Either way, it's a nice induction.

They're in his brain.  He can do what he wants because it's his mind.
Shoes...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:18 am »

I'm going to a cave today.

Also, I picked up brand-new leatherbound copies of the Divine Comedy and Grimm's Fairytales with gold-edged pages and illustrations.
More books need to be bound like that.
They even ribbed the spine.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: July 18, 2010, 12:58:45 pm »

Be sure to bring your Polar Star. You never know what's in there.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: July 18, 2010, 02:25:08 pm »

Also, I picked up brand-new leatherbound copies of the Divine Comedy and Grimm's Fairytales with gold-edged pages and illustrations.

Nice. I found a copy of the Divine Comedy from 1960 :D

Anyways, I'm sitting on the back porch listening to the rain fall, thunder crash, and wind whistle.

so

HAPPY

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: July 18, 2010, 03:12:55 pm »

Defeated Akinator three times in a row. That's good enough to make me feel pretty smart. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: July 18, 2010, 04:32:46 pm »

Defeated Akinator three times in a row. That's good enough to make me feel pretty smart. ^_^

He just guessed Toady. Wow.

Thanks, he brightened my day night :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:37:24 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SmileyMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: July 18, 2010, 04:33:25 pm »

Was introduced to Freecycle today by a friend after I mentioned that I was going to take some unwanted furniture to the landfill.  8 hours later, furniture all gone to happy new owners, no trip by me required so I could drink nice cold beer this afternoon, ecological armageddon delayed by an infinitesimal amount, and a warm fuzzy feeling to boot.
In a fat-fingered moment while setting up another military squad I accidentally created a captain of the guard rather than a militia captain.  His squad of near-legendary hammerdwarves equipped with high quality silver hammers then took it upon themselves to dispense justice to all the mandate breakers in the fortress.  It was quite messy.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: July 18, 2010, 04:59:37 pm »

This thread is over nine hundred!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: July 18, 2010, 05:01:34 pm »

Not quite. But it is over 9000 posts long.
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 13326