Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790741 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #13200 on: July 13, 2010, 07:54:00 pm »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13201 on: July 13, 2010, 07:54:52 pm »

I've been quoted like OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13203 on: July 13, 2010, 08:15:40 pm »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13205 on: July 13, 2010, 08:20:42 pm »

Speaking of mandolins, I present to you:
Korobeiniki, also known as the Tetris theme song, tabbed for mandolins.

By the way, if you want a more correct version, just play everything 1 string lower.
I just like the way it sounds when played higher.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #13206 on: July 13, 2010, 08:33:06 pm »

My mood is a damn roller-coaster today. I keep going from somewhere around "Decent" to something that I can only really describe as "No! NO NO NOOOOO! ><"

... ><

Edit: Wrong fucking topic. HELL I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED SAD IN MY HAPPY TOPIC. GAH.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:37:04 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13207 on: July 13, 2010, 08:34:57 pm »

"Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV. I just watched musketeers face off against Chinese warriors. And that was after the previous episode of watching Sun Tzu take on Vlad the Impaler in one on one combat. Awesome. :D

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13208 on: July 13, 2010, 08:36:02 pm »

"Deadliest Warrior" on Spike TV. I just watched musketeers face off against Chinese warriors. And that was after the previous episode of watching Sun Tzu take on Vlad the Impaler in one on one combat. Awesome. :D

I love that show.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13209 on: July 13, 2010, 08:40:06 pm »

I'll watch every episode of that show except the ones featuring the Samurai and the Ninja. As a teacher of Ninjutsu and a longtime student of the arts of the Samurai...both warriors are presented all wrong.

rant/

Who the hell would use the kama end of the manriki-gusari to try to cut through the Spartan's shield? That's just plain stupid. That weapon is for taking on unarmored opponents, or hitting gaps in armor, not smacking the biggest piece of armor your opponent has head on. Grr.

/rant

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13210 on: July 13, 2010, 08:42:15 pm »

I'll watch every episode of that show except the ones featuring the Samurai and the Ninja. As a teacher of Ninjutsu and a longtime student of the arts of the Samurai...both warriors are presented all wrong.

They're actually all like that. It's just a WOAH COOL TESTOSTERONE-FUELED KILLFEST show, which is just fine. Don't expect scientific accuracy though.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13211 on: July 13, 2010, 08:46:48 pm »

They're actually all like that. It's just a WOAH COOL TESTOSTERONE-FUELED KILLFEST show, which is just fine. Don't expect scientific accuracy though.
That's kinda the whole point of matchups like this though... You could get a PhD for doing it all scientifically and analyzing everything perfectly. It's basicly like the oft seen matchups on the interwebs between 2 people/things; done based on who was the most awesome seeming, not who can be scientifically proven to be the best.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13212 on: July 13, 2010, 08:49:41 pm »

That's kinda the whole point of matchups like this though... You could get a PhD for doing it all scientifically and analyzing everything perfectly. It's basicly like the oft seen matchups on the interwebs between 2 people/things; done based on who was the most awesome seeming, not who can be scientifically proven to be the best.

Exactly. I think. I don't quite understand what your point was.

Also, is it your or you're? You're is a contraction of you are, isn't it? I've seen some people use you're that way and just wanted to see if I was somehow doing it wrong.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13213 on: July 13, 2010, 08:50:54 pm »

And don't forget the one medical dude who is simply there to see a dudes head get chopped off with an axe and say "Yeah, that'll kill ya."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13214 on: July 13, 2010, 09:00:58 pm »

You're = you are
your = possesed by you
Pages: 1 ... 879 880 [881] 882 883 ... 13325