Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845922 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #12480 on: July 02, 2010, 04:47:45 pm »

Oh god puppy father didn't buy any chew toys so now I have to stay with the little guy the whole time and he can't leave the kitchen because he'll poop everywhere and chew everything.

Just another hour before somebody comes home.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12481 on: July 02, 2010, 05:17:20 pm »

Oh god puppy father didn't buy any chew toys so now I have to stay with the little guy the whole time and he can't leave the kitchen because he'll poop everywhere and chew everything.

Give him a sock you don't want anymore.  He's going to get them all eventually anyway, might as well get used to it now.  As for the poop, why don't you just hang with him outside?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12482 on: July 02, 2010, 05:35:18 pm »

Another day of baling hay....  My arms and face are burnt to a nice red crisp, I'm sore all over and my hands hurt like hell from handling 30-50lb bales of hay that you have to hold by baling wire.

* Rilder collapses from exhaustion.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12483 on: July 02, 2010, 06:05:43 pm »

Give him a sock you don't want anymore.  He's going to get them all eventually anyway, might as well get used to it now.  As for the poop, why don't you just hang with him outside?
Puppies can't be outside for too long because of immune system issues. Although I did just come back from a 20 minute walk and the little guy is nice and tired. Didn't even get terribly in a ruckus over the new chew toys and that little ball thing with the peanut butter inside.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12484 on: July 02, 2010, 06:07:28 pm »

this http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=60503.0 topic on the life advice board

i have never seen so much caring on a board befor

>8D
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12485 on: July 02, 2010, 06:59:00 pm »

Another day of baling hay....  My arms and face are burnt to a nice red crisp, I'm sore all over and my hands hurt like hell from handling 30-50lb bales of hay that you have to hold by baling wire.

It is a baleful job after all.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12486 on: July 02, 2010, 07:00:06 pm »

It is a baleful job after all.
Heh.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12487 on: July 02, 2010, 07:48:39 pm »

Well, it seems some of my neighbors (as usual) are firing off some fireworks a couple days early.

It's nice to finally have a 4th of July off of work for once in ages.

Which reminds me, I gotta fetch some fireworks, even if they're dinky little ones.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12488 on: July 02, 2010, 07:50:45 pm »

One time, I was at a friends house with his family and a firework we were letting off (unsafely it must be said, and I'm not totally sure if it was legal either) rolled over, fired and zipped past my head so close that if it had been slightly more to the left, it would have hit me if not directly in the eye then close enough that it wouldn't matter.

I almost died.

Aaaaah, memories.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12489 on: July 02, 2010, 08:11:35 pm »

We had a 6lb box full of firecrackers last night, just having a fight with them. I managed to get a thing to land right on someones foot, and another time I threw one over my garage to hit em in da arse.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12490 on: July 02, 2010, 08:16:14 pm »

One time, I was at a friends house with his family and a firework we were letting off (unsafely it must be said, and I'm not totally sure if it was legal either) rolled over, fired and zipped past my head so close that if it had been slightly more to the left, it would have hit me if not directly in the eye then close enough that it wouldn't matter.

I almost died.

Aaaaah, memories.

Last year a firework that shoots three small explosion things into the air was defective and all three exploded next to my head.  Your hearing actually does act just like in the war films.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12491 on: July 02, 2010, 08:19:36 pm »

Yea, that reminds me of several years ago when I went up to Washington state with my dad, little sister (my younger brother wasn't born yet and my little sis was just a baby) and my stepmom to her family and we had gotten some fireworks (chinese ones maybe?) and went to a playground area in the city. We tried using the fireworks, one of them spun around on the ground and nearly went at someone, and then one of them went on an erratic course, which went right over me (I had actually ducked and I knew it went over me as I was showered with sparks) and headed right at a house and a palm tree. It could have set that on fire, but it didn't.

I think we stopped using those after that one because it was too unpredictable, nobody got hurt though.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12492 on: July 02, 2010, 08:21:23 pm »

I'm still LOLing at the Robot Unicorn attack videogame. It must have taken a lot of LSD to think that game up
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12493 on: July 02, 2010, 08:30:25 pm »

I'm still LOLing at the Robot Unicorn attack videogame. It must have taken a lot of LSD to think that game up
Spoiler: I know right? (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12494 on: July 02, 2010, 08:38:22 pm »

Spoiler: I know right? (click to show/hide)
Which roguelike is that?

Nevermind. Found it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:40:10 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 13326