Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15834541 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #12030 on: June 24, 2010, 01:13:12 pm »

I realized Pandora radio's 40 hour/month limit is per computer. So it seems I found another use for my new laptop! :D
No more running out around the 20th of the month.  :)

40 hours a month?
What?

I'd run out in two days...
Ya, they want you to pay for more than that... I only use it while programming. Otherwise I listen WVXU Cincinatti (NPR, public radio international, BBC, ect on there; not to mention Echoes from 10 to midnight).

Deathworks

• Bay Watcher
  • There be no fortress without its feline rulers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12031 on: June 24, 2010, 01:20:34 pm »

Hi!

After not finding the time to do so for quite a while (there was this one forum related to some dwarf-centered game that consumed my free time (^_^;; ), I finally got around to continue playing Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai - Meakashi hen. I finally got past the bullying scene, and I am pretty sure that the anime is not as detailed as far as the psychological aspects/perspective of Shion are concerned. I am currently at the evening of that fateful evening one year before the main time line, and I really love the music they have there. Anyhow, if they keep that perspective, the fingernail scene should be very, very interesting indeed.

Deathworks

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #12032 on: June 24, 2010, 01:33:01 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12033 on: June 24, 2010, 02:15:45 pm »

Static Shock is fucking awesome.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12034 on: June 24, 2010, 02:19:13 pm »

Static Shock is fucking awesome.
This is quite true. Although I was not too hot about his friend being super intelligent sidekick.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12035 on: June 24, 2010, 02:27:26 pm »

Heh, yeah that's kinda unfortunate implications.  I would never watch the show again though because I've only seen it as a younger person and I'm gonna keep it that way.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #12036 on: June 24, 2010, 03:00:37 pm »

I got a new user account at work today, with the Internet re-enabled. Been over a year since I've had access here. WHOOPEEE!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12037 on: June 24, 2010, 03:01:07 pm »

Mount and Blade: Warband is fucking awesome. I just keep killing those stupid Nords over and over and over...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #12038 on: June 24, 2010, 03:04:04 pm »

Nords are the easiest faction to subjugate because they lack anti-cavalry units.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12039 on: June 24, 2010, 03:05:45 pm »

Everything. I'm feeling more and more on the ball, my mind is being less screwy, and I've just felt... different. Like I am tuning my soul radio to the cosmos, or channeling some nebulous energies or some shit. Like I just decided my burdens can move themselves and left the house without them this morning.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12040 on: June 24, 2010, 03:08:57 pm »

Mount and Blade: Warband is fucking awesome. I just keep killing those stupid Nords over and over and over...

Aw dammit, people are playing this?  I need to get on board too.  I mean, I wasted so many hours playing M&B normal-mode that it's not even funny, but it's just too much fun.  And fucking multiplayer...

This ongoing story makes me happy, just because it's so interesting to watch.  Politics politics whatever; there's a schizophrenic space-cadet running for the Senate now, and every time the guy opens his mouth it gets a little weirder.  tl;dr on Alvin Greene - he's an unemployed guy who got (honorably) drummed out of the Air Force and the Army for being too goddamn strange, claimed he was dead broke in sex-crime court right before dropping ten grand to run in a primary race, did absolutely no campaigning and won with 60%, and is now pissing off everyone he talks to.

Not only do I enjoy watching this bizarre career take flight, but it gives me great hope for my own chances in politics if a freakshow like this guy can make it.  The big lesson in relevancy - if you can't be good, be weird.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12041 on: June 24, 2010, 03:10:06 pm »

Nords are the easiest faction to subjugate because they lack anti-cavalry units.

No, Rhodoks are the easiest faction to subjugate because they lack units that don't suck.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12042 on: June 24, 2010, 03:17:10 pm »

Hey, Rhodoks are awesome.  Sure, not individually, or in numbers, or in any capacity that actually matters.  But they got spunk, they keep going out day after day to get their asses handed to them without complaint.  Fucking troopers man.

That said, Rhodok sharpshooters are pretty powerful if you can get them.  I know from good experience that roving bandit packs of them can fuck up a force of larger number pretty easily.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12043 on: June 24, 2010, 03:20:26 pm »

No, Rhodoks are the easiest faction to subjugate because they lack units that don't suck.

Rhodoks are terrifying if you have a game mod with(or if Warband incorporated) the spear wall script. Your cavalry is useless. Their shields are extremely large, and can take a good deal of bolts and arrows. Their crossbows can devastate all of your footmen.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12044 on: June 24, 2010, 03:24:28 pm »

I always bulldozed them.

Then again, i always screwed with the game to give me 100 in every stat except Speed/Agility because at that point you start running through walls and falling of the edge.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 13326