Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833208 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #11880 on: June 21, 2010, 10:19:47 pm »

I learned about this awesome thing called moderation. Apparently, you can pour a half a glass of straight vodka with ice cubes, drink it, and it will hit you all at once, and then mysteriously disappear in two hours.

I'm surprised it came and went so fast. Is that how 4-5 shots of 80p supposed to normally act? I figured it would be less effective and last longer, as beer usually does. If I had three glasses like that, it would have lasted for the night and I've been miserable the next morning.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11881 on: June 21, 2010, 11:31:32 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11882 on: June 21, 2010, 11:33:16 pm »

Transformice. best thing i've heard about in a while.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11883 on: June 21, 2010, 11:37:17 pm »

I managed to pick out one of my ingrown nails with my fingers, and peeled that fucker off.

I don't think I should've done that, but what the hell.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11884 on: June 21, 2010, 11:39:12 pm »

I managed to pick out one of my ingrown nails with my fingers, and peeled that fucker off.
They grow back, but you will have to deal with a month where a stray breeze will irritate them. I suggest making a rigid frame around it with cloth surround it in such a way that nothing touches the bed. It'll save you a lot of grief.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11885 on: June 21, 2010, 11:41:28 pm »

Oh wait, I forgot.

t'was a toenail.

:D
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11886 on: June 21, 2010, 11:42:09 pm »

You, sir, have more balls than me.  I haven't yet manned up and dealt with mine, and it's not even a bad one.  Yet.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11887 on: June 21, 2010, 11:44:44 pm »

Sweet jesus I just got a box full of Mrs. Fields cookies

cant waste tiem typin gotta eat
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11888 on: June 21, 2010, 11:52:50 pm »

I had my toenail removed before as well. By a doctor, but not a terribly good one. First try to apply anesthetic resulted in him poking the needle all the way through the toe.

... Yeahh, good luck on the recovery. It can be a bastard. And you can't get it wet for some reason, I'm assuming for the same reason skin gets pruny you don't want that bed to be submerged.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11889 on: June 21, 2010, 11:53:46 pm »

And you can't get it wet for some reason
Skimming and reading this out of context made my day.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11890 on: June 21, 2010, 11:55:16 pm »

I'm regretting it already.

Oh well.

Oh yeah, my mom just came in and screamed when she saw my toe.

Hahaha
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11891 on: June 22, 2010, 12:06:14 am »

Vester reminded me of Sonata Arctica.
I've been listening to them while reading SMBC for the past hour or so.

Deathworks

• Bay Watcher
  • There be no fortress without its feline rulers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11892 on: June 22, 2010, 12:54:31 am »

Hi!

It seems all those terrible topics that one guy made are gone.

This is nice.

Usually, I do not celebrate such action, however, in this particular case, I feel at least relief. Actually not so much relief about the situation having been handled, but because after thinking about things for a while, I realized I should have reported the post about the armed robbery and be done with it. This development has spared me the necessity to clean up my own mistakes in handling this situation.

Deathworks

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11893 on: June 22, 2010, 01:05:27 am »

Towards Deathworks, it's really alright if you don't want to deal with things happening on a forum. If someone says something stupid and you choose not to address them it's your choice. Walking away from a thread is about the best thing you can do when it's gotten to the point where you can no longer post constructively.

And if it was never your intention to post constructively than I guess you wouldn't have anything to complain about, but I can already tell you enjoy civil conversation rather than idiotic arguments that lead toward assured madness.

Talking to a friend and finally getting this relatively bad day over with is sort of restoring my good mood. So like. <-- Happy

Deathworks

• Bay Watcher
  • There be no fortress without its feline rulers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11894 on: June 22, 2010, 01:10:51 am »

Hi!

WorkerDrone:Thank you.

But actually, I did get involved, initially in the discussion about some of the actions the OP claimed to support, and later, when there were doubts about whether these threads were a problem, I did explain why I felt uneasy about them. At that point, I should have reported him instead, and my only defense is that I was taken quite by surprise by things - I mean, I rarely meet people who claim with pride that they participated in the planning and execution of an armed robbery. So, I did react, but I did not react in the appropriate manner.

But again, I am grateful for your support. And I hope that tomorrow will be better if this had been a bad day for you.

Deathworks
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 13326