Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833615 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #11835 on: June 21, 2010, 01:17:17 pm »

That's amazingly childish.  I'd advise you to move out so your sister can't steal your keys, but maybe you deserve each other.
You don't have any siblings do you? There is no logic, there is not reason, just supreme annoyance that will not stop til you move out.
Moving out just puts distance between. It still keeps going. It's just a little more delayed. Considering the density of my family, there seems to be very little point in doing so.
Aww... I was hoping it would stop next year!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11836 on: June 21, 2010, 01:19:13 pm »

That's amazingly childish.  I'd advise you to move out so your sister can't steal your keys, but maybe you deserve each other.
You don't have any siblings do you? There is no logic, there is not reason, just supreme annoyance that will not stop til you move out.
Moving out just puts distance between. It still keeps going. It's just a little more delayed. Considering the density of my family, there seems to be very little point in doing so.
Aww... I was hoping it would stop next year!
With a large (enough) family, it almost never stops. Take my word for it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: June 21, 2010, 01:19:26 pm »

I'd rather have good relations with my siblings.  My sister is still in the "I love you big brother" stage and I don't want that tarnished.  My brother is old enough that we don't need to act childish, there's no point really.  No point in fighting.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:06 pm »

Fuck yeah.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Unfortunately, no strap means I can't really wear them until I get some good leather or something.
Also, I finally have a chance to take a shower now that the work is all done.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: June 21, 2010, 01:22:36 pm »

My 3 brothers are all older, the biggest by 10 years. I'm taller and stronger than all 3, so no annoyances exist. Before I got big though, I had to physically fight them for everything I got.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11840 on: June 21, 2010, 01:23:34 pm »

I'd rather have good relations with my siblings.  My sister is still in the "I love you big brother" stage and I don't want that tarnished.  My brother is old enough that we don't need to act childish, there's no point really.  No point in fighting.
Well, considering my current situation, everyone is good with each other, it's just that my sister is in a really immature "entitlement" stage, and she thinks consequences have no effect on her. My brilliant plan (that surprisingly worked according to reviews of just how bad the plan actually was) was to make her put herself into a checkmate position by her own hand. I kept myself nonchalant, and I was not suspected entirely (I still got my wrists slapped, so to put it), but as far as she's convinced the fault was more her own, and she has to pass her responsibility test by actually taking care of the vehicle beyond keeping the tank full.

She passes: I'll reduce my pricing or ease up on it a tad
She fails: No change to my new policies.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:25:39 pm by Itnetlolor »

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: June 21, 2010, 01:25:02 pm »

I'm between an older brother and a younger sister.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: June 21, 2010, 01:27:08 pm »

@Itnetlolor
I don't know, that sounds kinda...villainy?  Cartoon villainy.

As for siblings, I'm the oldest of course.  That makes me bro.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #11843 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29:15 pm »

Fuck yeah.

Unfortunately, no strap means I can't really wear them until I get some good leather or something.
Fuck yeah!
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11844 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29:27 pm »

I'm between an older brother and a younger sister.
Lightweight. I have 2 older brothers, 3 older sisters, and 2 younger sisters; I'm #6 of 8 siblings. It's already enough of a challenge keeping my privacy and property intact.

@Itnetlolor
I don't know, that sounds kinda...villainy?  Cartoon villainy.
Furthermore reason I was surprised it actually worked, and my plan is actually supported.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:31:40 pm by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #11845 on: June 21, 2010, 01:46:38 pm »

I'm happy because I'm finally sure in what I like and stuff.

I prefer Fantasy to Scifi.

I prefer light to dark.

I prefer optimism to cynicism.

And I thought I was totally the opposite. But now I feel more sure and like I know what I'm doing.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: June 21, 2010, 01:47:44 pm »

I've only got one sister, but she is my exact opposite. I'm anti social, while she is constantly going to parties. The majority of our fighting comes from her refusing to ever leave me alone.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Deathworks

• Bay Watcher
  • There be no fortress without its feline rulers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: June 21, 2010, 02:19:25 pm »

Hi!

I just noticed that people (Smigenboger and Duke 2.0) in this thread gave me a thumbs up recently, and I am really thankful for that.

As for the apparent change in my activities, there are probably two aspects:

1. I came more often across discussions interesting me here on the General Discussion forum (for instance, the discussion about anime Pathos started).
2. Having been a bit tired lately (hay fever doing a good job at adding stress to that) and also having problems keeping up to date with the game, my ability to help people with their in-game issues is currently not up to par, thus restricting my activities in the other sections (^_^;;

Anyhow, I will try to do my best, not to disappoint your expectations. Thank you again for your support, it really brightened up my day.

Deathworks

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: June 21, 2010, 03:01:00 pm »

I passed the test, or whatever it was and now i am a High-yellow belt in TKD, i feel quite OVER 9000 currently :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: June 21, 2010, 03:20:13 pm »

I passed the test, or whatever it was and now i am a High-yellow belt in TKD, i feel quite OVER 9000 currently :D
Sweet. My father had to become a black belt because he was a bodyguard to somebody for a few years and he has plenty of stories on how hard he worked to get that rank. Good luck to ya.

Fuck yeah.

You look surprisingly like a bro of mine, although he has his own goggles of that style and a beard. Although you do look a bit more serious than him.

And I thought I was totally the opposite. But now I feel more sure and like I know what I'm doing.
Be sure that this is what you are and isn't a fad. I don't doubt your ability to judge what you like, but like with Dwarf Fortress you want to make sure you won't burn out on it while having it define who you are. I'm not sating you are wrong, just be careful. We all like seeing you this way, and we want to keep it like this. Happy not Sad Janet.

Now onto me. Just came back from like an hour and a half of biking through the middle of the day, chugging two bottles of Gatorade, wearing a shirt drenched in sweat, my arms and legs slightly sunburnt and my contacts burning from the car fumes. All this to deliver lunch to my sister, who won't have time to make it home from work today because of some obligation. I'm not saying this to be seen as a dude who is sweet to their siblings, I love doing this. I don't do this because I have to, but because I want to.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 13326