Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780367 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #11445 on: June 15, 2010, 06:36:32 pm »

I love life!

:D
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11446 on: June 15, 2010, 06:54:24 pm »

While I'm in the bathroom it starts floating away.  Apparently the restaurant is on a boat and the bathroom is a separate boat.

I jump onto the main restaboat only to find that I'm being hunted by Charlie Sheen (Played by a long-haired Keanu Reeves).  I run away, and things get really crazy.

I love it when awesome dramatic dreams like that come along.  The Attack of the Randoms would make a cool game or something.

The nitrous oxide is awesome.  It feels like my legs are being pulled through each other, and the texture of everything spins (Like, the object doesn't spin, but any patterns or colors on it spin around the object rapidly)

Sounds like you were getting way too much of the stuff.  When I had a bunch of dental work done, I enjoyed the nitrous oxide, but I didn't want too much of it.  The point where pain (and drill-grinding) stops seeming important and you skin tingles is good, but I made them turn the gas down when I started forgetting where I was.  I wanted to retain some amount of consciousness.  When I had my wisdom teeth taken out though, they completely knocked me out - probably because two of them were still under the gums, so it was real surgery.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11447 on: June 15, 2010, 06:56:37 pm »

Spoiler: MANS (click to show/hide)

Argh, forgot about Ben Throttle.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11448 on: June 15, 2010, 07:03:59 pm »

Oh yeah, something that made me happy today.  A really cute girl from a couple of my classes ran into me today, and I racked my brain to remember exactly who she was.  A couple months ago, I got invited by a class-friend to join some political topics "discussion" club, apparently on her urging.  But then, I never heard from him again when he was supposed to send me the invite and contact info and pass my word along.  Well, I asked Cute Girl about it, and she's apparently the group secretary.  She thought I had turned down the invite, because she never heard from dude about it.  So now she'll get in touch with me, and I know she's not flaky.

I don't think she was flirting with me or anything (pity), but I know someone else in "the club" did.  My quest to meet hot nerd chicks may finally come to fruition!  My long-term plan being of course, drifting through life waiting for them to find me.  But heyo it actually worked...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:07:40 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11449 on: June 15, 2010, 07:05:27 pm »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11450 on: June 15, 2010, 07:06:48 pm »

Use your success to convince other people that that will work.

Level the playing field for the rest of us by tricking the competition into complacency.

Anyway, I was also thinking it would be a good book or something.  I started to put together the basic premise but gave up because I would rather play vidjya games.  I was thinking if it were a book it should be from the professor or whatever's viewpoint, showing as he gradually loses his humanity and cares less and less about the people he's trying to save..  I was thinking the Randoms are probably called that because they undergo random genetic mutation, to test sections of the code and figure out how to induce beneficial alterations.  That would be pretty unreliable though, so they're probably used as foot soldiers/cannon fodder for the real mutants.  The professor is some kind of officer in the cult, and led the attack on the construction site.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:10:27 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11451 on: June 15, 2010, 07:09:26 pm »

I have something that made me happy!

Rereading FMA/GKC/H.P. Lovecraft/LoTR while eating potato chips and plenty of sweet stuff. Damn, I'd better stop eating all this sugar.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #11452 on: June 15, 2010, 07:33:20 pm »

Rereading FMA/GKC/H.P. Lovecraft/LoTR

All of them at the same time?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11453 on: June 15, 2010, 07:36:20 pm »

Sorta kinda not really.

I do it like this.

1 Lovecraft story

1-2 Gunnerkrigg Court Chapters

1-2 Fullmetal Alchemist Chapters

after two cycles of that, a few LoTR chapters.

I don't know why I do it like that.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11454 on: June 15, 2010, 08:10:49 pm »

Just saw the trailer for the W40K MMO. looks pretty beast.

Also: I get to go on a flight in a WWII Fighter trainer for my birthday. I even get to pilot it for a bit.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11455 on: June 15, 2010, 08:31:24 pm »

Make sure you bring your gramaphone and copy of "Flight of The Valkyries"!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11456 on: June 15, 2010, 09:08:15 pm »

Who here votes that Piecewise narrates a Lovecraft story, if he's still around? We all love his movie reviews, and that horrible fanfic was good, I'm sure he could do wonders with a LC story.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11457 on: June 15, 2010, 09:39:47 pm »

I'm going to have a The A-Team marathon.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11458 on: June 15, 2010, 10:11:27 pm »

Who here votes that Piecewise narrates a Lovecraft story, if he's still around? We all love his movie reviews, and that horrible fanfic was good, I'm sure he could do wonders with a LC story.
This.
Call of Cthulhu.
Naow.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 13325