Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766480 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #11205 on: June 12, 2010, 09:45:16 pm »

Just made probably the biggest sitir-fry I've ever done, on a whim. The vegetables were enough to almost fill up the wok alone, and the sauce, beef strips, and shrimp topped it off. I am astounded both by how long it took to make and to clean up, but all that work is easily offset by that most delicious of dinners.

And now it's midnight.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11206 on: June 12, 2010, 10:08:46 pm »

Devil May Cry 4 is awesome.  I just got done immersing my hands in warm water to soothe my joints.

In doing so I accidentally pushed the sink stopper down and it wouldn't come back up.  I'm good at McGyvering up inventive solutions for problems like this, and most of them work.

My most recent, however, was by far the craziest thing I've ever attempted.  I unscrewed the handle from one of those bell-shaped candle-extinguishers, put it against the stopper, and leaned in to suck the water out through the hole where the handle was, creating suction, and pull it out.

It didn't work.  There wasn't room to properly get my head down, there was no way I could create enough suction like that, I couldn't keep the water out once I had sucked it out, and the water smelled like a Sea Nymph had been masturbating in it.

Anyway, it turns out there's a lever under the sink to get it out.  My way was cooler.  This and DMC4 both make me happy, for various reasons.

And yes, the fact that there's a horny sea nymph hiding somewhere under my sink is one of those reasons.
Shoes...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #11207 on: June 12, 2010, 10:17:00 pm »

Quote from: CthuLOL
and the water smelled like a Sea Nymph had been masturbating in it.

This... This quote made me LOL. This quote is the reason I am happy.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11208 on: June 12, 2010, 10:17:19 pm »

Don't let that nymph steal your +3 cloak.
Those buggers are hard to kill.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11209 on: June 12, 2010, 10:36:26 pm »

I watched Lion King 1 & 2. Found a CD with each that had the complete soundtrack.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11210 on: June 12, 2010, 10:44:19 pm »

Cthulhu knows what Sea Nymph ejaculate smells like.

This is profoundly disturbing. As is the entire topic.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11211 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »

That is some weird shit right there. And that makes me happy! :D
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11212 on: June 12, 2010, 11:50:25 pm »

Just watched the Dark Knight again.

That movie is awesome.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11213 on: June 12, 2010, 11:52:52 pm »

Yeah, that was awesome.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11214 on: June 13, 2010, 12:05:57 am »

We're playing this and this in band class.

Kind of sad that we only got to play the song 3 times.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:07:28 am by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #11215 on: June 13, 2010, 12:15:53 am »

"The Saboteur" and "Killing Floor" are my two favorite games right now.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11216 on: June 13, 2010, 12:38:16 am »

My most recent, however, was by far the craziest thing I've ever attempted.  I unscrewed the handle from one of those bell-shaped candle-extinguishers, put it against the stopper, and leaned in to suck the water out through the hole where the handle was, creating suction, and pull it out.

It didn't work.  There wasn't room to properly get my head down, there was no way I could create enough suction like that, I couldn't keep the water out once I had sucked it out, and the water smelled like a Sea Nymph had been masturbating in it.

Anyway, it turns out there's a lever under the sink to get it out.  My way was cooler.

Your way involved sucking up water (and sea-nymph ejaculate) out of a stopped sink.  That's nasty dude.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11217 on: June 13, 2010, 12:39:57 am »

Are we talking the pretty Sea-Nymphs, or the ugly Sea-Nymphs?

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #11218 on: June 13, 2010, 12:52:43 am »

I wasn't aware that there were ugly Sea-Nymphs.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11219 on: June 13, 2010, 12:55:11 am »

Anyway, it turns out there's a lever under the sink to get it out.  My way was cooler.

Your way involved sucking up water (and sea-nymph ejaculate) out of a stopped sink.  That's nasty dude.

You're right, I should've used a straw.  It would've been easier.  And was late, and I was tired.  Don't blame me for the crazy things I think up.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 746 747 [748] 749 750 ... 13325