Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734 735 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15778304 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10980 on: June 09, 2010, 05:09:23 pm »

Yup :\

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10981 on: June 09, 2010, 05:16:16 pm »

I don't have to wake up early for the rest of the week. And after work, I managed to convince one of my fellow co-workers to at least take a look at DF.

TVTropes is pretty interesting, but certain parts have been blanding out, so I have made my way through quotes, troper tales, and some other parts of the wiki. I don't think I have enough non-mentioned references known/remembered to motivate me to get an account and add some.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10982 on: June 09, 2010, 05:47:01 pm »

Seen this one yet, Toony?
NOPE

@Ginormo Sword:
I am still stuck at the sand worm, I trying to get some cash together for some sweet gear.

@Master of Orion II:
Learning the ropes of a game I should have been playing a loooong looong time ago.  It's pretty awesome.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10983 on: June 09, 2010, 05:59:39 pm »

Tropes is evil, i just lost two hours, it's too easy to get stuck in a loop of links, i don't even know with what i begun but somehow i ended on the Fetish Fuel page o.o
And Ginormo Sword is also evil, i too am stuck at the blasted worm, but i just got a claymore and hopefully that helps, also does width of the blade increase it's damage or what?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10984 on: June 09, 2010, 06:15:50 pm »

I just watched a fight that went one for about an hour, because people were running away and coming back allot.

It was fun.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10985 on: June 09, 2010, 06:18:48 pm »

Tropes is evil, i just lost two hours, it's too easy to get stuck in a loop of links, i don't even know with what i begun but somehow i ended on the Fetish Fuel page o.o

Even worse when you find yourself trawling the depths of the TroperTales: Fetish Fuel page.

*shudder*
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10986 on: June 09, 2010, 06:29:47 pm »

Even worse when you find yourself trawling the depths of the TroperTales: Fetish Fuel page.

*shudder*
Well, I looped back to DF's main trope page. I don't have the chain though. I was closing tabs after I finished them. With all the updates going on, the related pages just get more and more entertaining.

Looking through the tropes there gave me more ideas for a flash animation.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10987 on: June 09, 2010, 06:34:38 pm »

And Ginormo Sword is also evil, i too am stuck at the blasted worm, but i just got a claymore and hopefully that helps, also does width of the blade increase it's damage or what?

Sword type doesn't matter. Going from a claymore to a zweihander to a scimitar changes nothing, only the weapon levels.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10988 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:09 pm »

Also:  Last day of class until fall.

Holy crap.  Where do you go to school that doesn't quit until mid June?  College, right?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #10989 on: June 09, 2010, 06:51:02 pm »

Megamari! Touhou Megaman!

Well I guess Eva got me back into Megaman somehow. :P
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10990 on: June 09, 2010, 07:32:56 pm »

Also:  Last day of class until fall.

Holy crap.  Where do you go to school that doesn't quit until mid June?  College, right?

Yeah.  The schedules are very light in the summer, with a lot of classes missing, and most people don't even go during the summer.
Shoes...

cartmann

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10991 on: June 09, 2010, 07:36:23 pm »

I managed to post two updates to my x-com lp one the same page. I'm either becoming really efficient with my typing or have enthralled my audience into silence which makes me happy.

or people are losing interest...

also realized the difference between Nugena gloves and Nugena gauntlets in Decklin's Demise. Finally leveled up.

I LOVE this game, I had a cd called '1250+ games' and this was on it, I spent so much time on it, so I had to pirate it.

What is the difference? aren't the gloves 3/3/ and gauntlets 6/0 or something like that?

Ninja edit:
And yes, I did randomly click on page 469.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10992 on: June 09, 2010, 08:03:17 pm »

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10994 on: June 09, 2010, 08:19:31 pm »

My new RTD is off to a good start, already full and with two waiting within a few hours. I'm going to do my best to make sure it does not turn out like Squad RTD.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 731 732 [733] 734 735 ... 13325