Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15887271 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #10470 on: June 02, 2010, 03:29:14 am »

Haha! After a bout of LBM/pneumonia/a streak of grumpyness, I'm awwwwlll better.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10471 on: June 02, 2010, 03:59:39 am »

I'm modeling again!
My current project is a fancy sword I'm making for Morrowind.
It currently has 7 polygons, 112 edges, and 107 vertices.
So far, it's just the blade.
I'll probably load a screencap when I'm done.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10472 on: June 02, 2010, 05:08:24 am »

ugh Roller Coaster Tycoon. Lost people spam is the first thing that comes to mind.
Information Kiosks are usually helpful if placed at the right points. In one of the maps I've played lately, and a rather large and lengthy one while at it, not one lost soul. However, plenty of vandalism. So I drowned them. Of course, filtering the angry from over a thousand people is a bit time consuming.

Another tip is to have surplus forces all over the place. Assign a few to key points, or mostly vandalized and/or messy grounds, and keep them relatively short distances; and have a few freelancers in case the key-pointers are busy.

I think the highest expense-per month in furniture replacement has to be less than $100. Not bad at all.

I always used to put a "No Entry" Sign at the exit, so they could not leave, and would give me all their money.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #10473 on: June 02, 2010, 05:25:19 am »

I used to drop people in a hole.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10474 on: June 02, 2010, 05:30:02 am »

I always used to put a "No Entry" Sign at the exit, so they could not leave, and would give me all their money.
I'd have a nasty habit of putting up no entry signs back to back in a high traffic area to confine the peeps to that one tile where my death-coaster ended...
 Or I'd just delete the path so they all drown in the little pool I conveniently placed underneath.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #10475 on: June 02, 2010, 05:44:10 am »

I'd have a nasty habit of putting up no entry signs back to back in a high traffic area to confine the peeps to that one tile where my death-coaster ended...
 Or I'd just delete the path so they all drown in the little pool I conveniently placed underneath.
I liked making coasters with no exits.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #10476 on: June 02, 2010, 09:39:13 am »

I didn't burn to death in an electrical fire.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10477 on: June 02, 2010, 09:49:13 am »

Neither did I! What a coincidence!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10478 on: June 02, 2010, 10:17:10 am »

Holy shit this must be fate or something because I didn't burn to death in an electrical fire either!
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10479 on: June 02, 2010, 10:28:22 am »

Seriously? Am I the only one here? Come on guys, burning to death in an electrical fire is no fun at all. :(

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10480 on: June 02, 2010, 12:10:09 pm »

But no, you totally need to dry your basement, or your lungs will get some kind of wonderful fungal pneumonisis.

I too avoided the clumsy attack of electricity last night... A lightning bolt tried to jump me in a dark alleyway, but I was too quick.... punched it in the face, and wrestled it into the nearest ground.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10481 on: June 02, 2010, 12:26:10 pm »

I'm starting to get the hang of Flash, it's a really good time killer that's for sure.
Don't worry, with time you can achieve levels of incompetence such as This. Unfortunately, it seems the rest of my works were destroyed when that last hard drive became unusable. But I can direct you to some good links for flash learning. After you learn the system it is surprisingly easy to use.

Edit: Oh, right controls. wasd to move, space for shooting test and x for boost. I may have had a few others, but that is all I remember.
Duke.  The friction.  Make the friction go away.  Please. The silly speed cap is sortof lame.
Also, you can go faster backwards than you can forwards.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10483 on: June 02, 2010, 01:47:12 pm »

Hehe, I never said it was good. Not to mention there is much too much code within MCs and I never got the shots to collide with enemies correctly. But still, I was damn proud of how good that gun looked.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #10484 on: June 02, 2010, 02:51:53 pm »

But no, you totally need to dry your basement, or your lungs will get some kind of wonderful fungal pneumonisis.

It's already been taken care of, no worries.
Pages: 1 ... 697 698 [699] 700 701 ... 13326