Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15872632 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9960 on: May 25, 2010, 12:36:08 am »

Also, friend I owe money to should be doing alright.  He's managed to hold his spazzing instinct in check enough that I can get him the money he needs.  Other than my fucked up tooth, everything is gonna be alright.

How'd you get a busted tooth? Also, that sounds like you had an adventure-filled roadtrip... a ManVenture, even.

I totally aced the Art Midterm I've been freaking about, getting above 100%... and oddly I have Dwarf Fortress to thank for this. Yay excessive knowledge of rock types and classifications!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9961 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:19 am »

Geology Knowledge + Art test = success?
How does that work?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #9962 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:53 am »

MDickie has done it again...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9963 on: May 25, 2010, 12:40:45 am »

That LP made me bust a lung laughing my ass off. :D
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9964 on: May 25, 2010, 12:57:36 am »

That LP made me bust a lung laughing my ass off. :D
I know, right?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:01:39 am by Taco Dan »
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9965 on: May 25, 2010, 12:58:21 am »

I totally aced the Art Midterm I've been freaking about, getting above 100%... and oddly I have Dwarf Fortress to thank for this. Yay excessive knowledge of rock types and classifications!
Geology Knowledge + Art test = success?
How does that work?

I had an essay question on two sculpture pieces that had the same title, and depicted two people embracing... but one was naturalistic realism in the style of the Greeks, and the other was a pair of highly abstracted cubes representing the people, and their features. The realistic one was made of Marble ala the Greeks, and the second made of Limestone.

Marble is a metamorphic form of Limestone, which is changed and refined by geological processes to become Marble. By choosing to sculpt in Limestone, I hypothesized that the artist of the second piece was trying to draw a parallel between the refinement of art from "primitive" abstracted styles into naturalistic realism, and the refinement of Limestone into Marble through natural geological processes, and basically BSed the essay around that basis. I pwned the test, and my prof. was impressed. Thank you hairy alcoholic midget fortress!

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9966 on: May 25, 2010, 01:26:44 am »

/Snip/

Do you do voices for everyone?

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9967 on: May 25, 2010, 01:27:14 am »

Besides Janet nearly getting banned or something

Wait what? I missed it? But noooo. It wouldn't be the same. Janet is a part of your balanced Bay12 breakfast.

Misfits.

Holy shit this show is awesome.

My god, this is what every season of Heroes except the first should have been.

By the way, I watched the first episode based on this recommendation and a quick google, and it seems you're right. It's British Heroes, without the bullshit. But only 6 episodes apparently? Or just so far?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9968 on: May 25, 2010, 01:27:48 am »

Hehe, I'm loving this little Forum Game I'm playing :P
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9969 on: May 25, 2010, 01:30:04 am »

Which one?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9970 on: May 25, 2010, 01:31:21 am »

Which one?
Godhood. :D

Elves of Amanereli is cool too...

And so is Judgement day...

Let's just say a lot of them.

Bad thing is, all the people who play 'em aren't online atm.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9971 on: May 25, 2010, 01:39:27 am »

How'd you get a busted tooth? Also, that sounds like you had an adventure-filled roadtrip... a ManVenture, even.

All of the situations I have described were not directly related to the roadtrip, and I could have let it get manlier.  Somewhere around Carbondale, Kansas, we passed right through an NHRA Nationals convention, with the biggest gathering of drunk gearheads and party-ers that I've seen in one place.  It might have been fun to wander around, and I've been to enough races to feign like I know what I'm talking about, but I was pretty sure somebody was going to get their ass kicked before too long.

Anyway, re: the tooth: I got it in stages.  First, the wisdom tooth grew in almost sideways, and carved a hole in a molar.  Then I didn't take enough care of it, and it got abscessed.  About eight years ago.  I never had the money or insurance to do anything about it except cure the abscess.  So it's been sitting there needing a root canal this whole time, and finally while eating beef jerky, a third or so of it just snapped off.  No pain or blood or anything, just a cleanly broken tooth in the back of my mouth.  It's trying to bum me out, but I don't want to let it.  I'm more afraid of the condescension I'll get from whatever dentist I go to, and the bad news he'll give me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9972 on: May 25, 2010, 01:46:42 am »

I'm happy 'cause I found my iPod, and because Godhood is awesome.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9973 on: May 25, 2010, 01:47:37 am »

Indeedy.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9974 on: May 25, 2010, 01:58:46 am »

Happy page 666 everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 13326