Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15866793 times)

Pathos

Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9780 on: May 21, 2010, 05:04:17 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57831.0;topicseen

Pathos needs a warning. NOW.
I am offering my Armok avatar'd brothers safe haven if they do not have their own. Is this so wrong, my fellow people of B12G? Is it so wrong to offer a friend a helping hand in times of need? Is it so wrong to give a neighbour food when his family goes hungry? And, is it so wrong to offer a forumgoer an opportunity to have a ride along with you on your wagon?
The answer is no, isn't it? I knew it was.
Next time, don't steal someone's avatar. If you want everyone to use the same avatar, make sure the original owner will let you.

Is it so wrong to steal bread to allow a starving man to live? I don't think so, and you are a monster if you do.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9781 on: May 21, 2010, 05:04:57 pm »

I am offering my Armok avatar'd brothers safe haven if they do not have their own. Is this so wrong, my fellow people of B12G? Is it so wrong to offer a friend a helping hand in times of need? Is it so wrong to give a neighbour food when his family goes hungry? And, is it so wrong to offer a forumgoer an opportunity to have a ride along with you on your wagon?
Next time, don't steal someone's avatar. If you want everyone to use the same avatar, make sure the original owner will let you.

Is it so wrong to steal bread to allow a starving man to live? I don't think so, and you are a monster if you do.

Stealing someone's avatar and personal text, and claiming it was yours originally is called being a troll.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9782 on: May 21, 2010, 05:08:05 pm »

So this Pathos business has crossed the line from generally asinine to pants-on-head-retarded. Why on earth are people still encouraging him?
This is such evocative phrasing. I really get what you're saying here. It's super effective!

Bored people, I guess.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Pathos

« Reply #9783 on: May 21, 2010, 05:09:41 pm »

Stealing someone's avatar and personal text, and claiming it was yours originally is called being a troll.

I agree, but if Realmfighter finds it necessary then I don't mind if he steals it.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9784 on: May 21, 2010, 05:10:10 pm »

Am i encouraging him?

Because if i am i will stop.

No, I wasn't talking about you.

Has Pathos even gotten any warnings yet? It's shocking that his unfunny shenanigans in Life Advice didn't warrant at least a bazillion of them.

So this Pathos business has crossed the line from generally asinine to pants-on-head-retarded. Why on earth are people still encouraging him?
This is such evocative phrasing. I really get what you're saying here. It's super effective!

Bored people, I guess.

It's a legitimate turn of phrase.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9785 on: May 21, 2010, 05:10:44 pm »

Everyone stop and wait for a mod to intervene.

Reported him twice.

Wont be to long.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9786 on: May 21, 2010, 05:11:11 pm »

^^^ yeah I did too.  No more reports needed, I guess.  Pathos, please make sure to keep spamming so that your warning gets upgraded to a mute/ban.

Bored people, I guess.

I don't think it's "bored" so much as "missed naptime."  Small children get really hyper when they're tired.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9787 on: May 21, 2010, 05:11:49 pm »

Reported him twice.

Wont be to long.

Probably for the best.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pathos

« Reply #9788 on: May 21, 2010, 05:11:57 pm »

Reported him twice.

Wont be to long.

Why stab a person who has offered you his avatar and personal text in the back? Truly, it is a cruel world that allows a man to do this. =(

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #9789 on: May 21, 2010, 05:16:32 pm »

This. I might even have allowed some of the changed ones (specifically, the green one and Cuchlus, of those I've seen so far) due to:
Quote from: ToonyMan link=topic=42204.msg1272678#msg1272678   date=1274478836
And you would think Armok would love the publicity.

((Also, As stated, I don't particularly like bans. And I'm no hypocrite and as such this holds even when I'm the victim.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9790 on: May 21, 2010, 05:47:46 pm »

I figured it was all in good fun.  It's a forum, we all have reasons to dislike one another, so whenever there's a "crap on so and so" event that isn't explicitly vile, I see it as harmless and a chance add +1 fun to our posts.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9791 on: May 21, 2010, 05:49:40 pm »

It's not funny when you steal someone's avatar.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9792 on: May 21, 2010, 05:59:10 pm »

I'm a leetle confused.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9793 on: May 21, 2010, 06:00:20 pm »

It's ... really not a big deal though. I mean, it's an image. I understand he made it himself, but it's not that important.

Heck, if everyone stole my avatar I'd think it was hilarious! And maybe it would get me to change it or something. But whatever.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9794 on: May 21, 2010, 06:00:57 pm »

I'm in a Avatar editing war.

Fun!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 13326