Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15863769 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9690 on: May 20, 2010, 01:46:19 pm »

Unless you can put a price tag on it, it's apparently not important.
Welcome to Politics.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: May 20, 2010, 01:48:08 pm »

The induction pledge into the NHS is incredibly creepy, I'm afraid if I say it a demon will take my soul.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: May 20, 2010, 01:52:22 pm »

Unless you can put a price tag on it, it's apparently not important.

That was more insightful than you may realize.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: May 20, 2010, 02:19:09 pm »

So, eight pages, plus some indeterminate computer stuff, all in... nine and a half hours?  I can't say I've had worse deadlines, but I wouldn't call it impossible.  Go man go, bullshit like you've never bullshat before.
This actually isn't as bad as last semester. The computer crap won't take more than two hours according to the other students, who also waited for the last second to finish it all. Then there is the issue with the Philosophy paper, but I have the outline done. Each page should take around 45 minutes at worst.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9694 on: May 20, 2010, 02:22:39 pm »

I got my beer. Let the world around me get flooded, let people's lifetime savings get destroyed.
I got my beer and I'm happy.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: May 20, 2010, 02:26:12 pm »

I got my beer. Let the world around me get flooded, let people's lifetime savings get destroyed.
I got my beer and I'm happy.

Legendary dining room?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: May 20, 2010, 02:36:24 pm »

So, eight pages, plus some indeterminate computer stuff, all in... nine and a half hours?  I can't say I've had worse deadlines, but I wouldn't call it impossible.  Go man go, bullshit like you've never bullshat before.
This actually isn't as bad as last semester. The computer crap won't take more than two hours according to the other students, who also waited for the last second to finish it all. Then there is the issue with the Philosophy paper, but I have the outline done. Each page should take around 45 minutes at worst.

Remember, Courier New is Courier Huge.  Use Courier New, not that Times New Roman or Arial nonsense.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: May 20, 2010, 02:54:14 pm »

Eh, I don't trust to tricks like that.  12 point Times New Roman double spaced.  Heck, I've even gotten into using 1.5 spacing, because I think it looks better and I can elaborate on my points better.  But I haven't done this for many serious papers yet.  Well, good luck Duke, and get off the forum you've got other things to do.

My hair just went from about 30 inches all around, to about 12 inches at it's longest.  I can't say I'm totally pleased with how it looks (it's fresh cut, damp, and the stylist used too much goo), but I was goddamn tired of the Robinson Crusoe look, and my head is five pounds lighter.  And it'll grow back in a year if I let it.  Happy.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: May 20, 2010, 02:58:04 pm »

The one thing I love about haircuts is how easy it is to wash afterward.  The one thing I hate about haircuts is it makes my head look big and I look like I have Tourettes because I'm constantly trying to get nonexistent hair out of my eyes.
Shoes...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: May 20, 2010, 03:06:48 pm »

OMG, you won't believe what I just found.

Play this and this at the same time. It's beautiful.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: May 20, 2010, 03:10:03 pm »

As soon as I saw two links I somehow knew what you were going to post.  That is pretty incredible though.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: May 20, 2010, 03:10:12 pm »

Fifteen minutes later and I'm less pleased.  It's turning into a flapper-girl look, all curly and bell shaped, with clumps hanging free at odd angles.  It's not heavy enough to weigh itself straight anymore.  Eh, it's still better I suppose, and I certainly still have enough facial hair to look good 'n 'ard.  Just needs an adjustment period.

Oh, and the stylist game me some very valuable cleaning tips, so i won't go bald from oil.  That's a good thing.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: May 20, 2010, 03:14:35 pm »

I had the same look last time I got my hair cut.  It got better after a week or so of growing.

Oh wait, that's angry ginger kid.  The video I saw was a Sarah Palin speech with Army of the Phoenix.  My mind was blown.  It's not as crazy when you realize it's the same beat over and over again and just about anything would go with it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 03:20:26 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: May 20, 2010, 04:04:34 pm »

My shoe has a huge hole in it.

AND I JUST FIXED IT WITH A DISTURBINGLY LARGE AMOUNT OF HOT GLUE.

I AM SO F*CKING AWESOME.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: May 20, 2010, 04:50:23 pm »

The wind and smoke has been blowing northward, and I'm in a southern suburb.
May move in the fall for a new college and change of scenery.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 13326