Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15877249 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #8505 on: April 27, 2010, 10:57:23 am »

Just bought another truckload of albums.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: April 27, 2010, 03:45:39 pm »

Been playing puzzle pirates for some reason.  :P  Boat Murderers is all inactive though but oh well.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: April 27, 2010, 03:59:03 pm »

Been playing puzzle pirates for some reason.  :P  Boat Murderers is all inactive though but oh well.

My wife and I met on that game. Its a great game in concept but they made way too many servers! We could barely get the smallest ships crewed during off peak hours and only slightly larger ships during the peak hours. Everyone wants to be the captain and run their own pillages resulting in a bunch of people drawing from the same limited pool of people who don't want to run their own pillages.

Sadly the bad captains out there outweigh the good ones and the game tends to be a practice of futility. I was really good at the battle navigation (though I did take my time with it) and ran some really amazing pillages but the developers kept making new servers and new voyage types and soon we could never fill even the smallest ship.

Unless we decided to throw our money away and hire greenies who thought you were an NPC and were worse than not having anyone there at all.

If I could just use NPC's to fill a sloop, my wife, brother and I would be so content with that game.
(wife is an ultimate sailor and brother is a grandmaster gunner. I'm a grandmaster battle navigator though the ranks in that game were messed up.)

Don't even get me started on the ranking system in that game. Despite being the best out of everyone in my circle of friends at duty navigation, I could never stay above able (lowest rank) long enough to get to port. Being the captain of a vessel (or executive officer) is really a full time position of it's own. Would be hilarious if they made it into a puzzle station. Connect the dots to lose your temper and plank the lazers.

man the memories. We were so good at that game, too bad we didn't have more friends.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: April 27, 2010, 04:09:16 pm »

Parsee is messing with my internet I know it. Time to do something about it.

But... SHE DIDN'T LEARN...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 04:11:23 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: April 27, 2010, 04:26:31 pm »

The moral of this story: Do not remain in the presence of an angry Janet. Ever.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: April 27, 2010, 04:27:40 pm »

Parsee is messing with my internet I know it. Time to do something about it.

But... SHE DIDN'T LEARN...

...Remind me to never piss you off.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: April 27, 2010, 04:30:45 pm »

This is why I'm glad I don't know any of you guys in real life. Angry Janet = Death-on-a-stick.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: April 27, 2010, 04:32:17 pm »

This is why I'm glad I don't know any of you guys in real life. Angry Janet = Death-on-a-stick.

I'm worried that she'll kill me through the internet.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: April 27, 2010, 04:34:28 pm »

Nah, there's no way she cou- no, NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: April 27, 2010, 04:46:44 pm »

Things seem... different somehow. I dunno, everything just seems less depressing now. Yesterday I was out with friends in the usual fare I have described before. Being in a crowd of people you know yet being intensely lonely. But I wasn't lonely. Heck, people were warmer than ever with me. And I could feel that this was not pity, people just wanted to be warm with me because they wanted to. I told my sister this on the drive home, and she said it had nothing to do with them. It had something to do with me.

I dunno what it is, but if this is the result of it then I'll be sure to continue on with it. When I figure it out.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #8515 on: April 27, 2010, 06:05:31 pm »

I've tried to repair the thread re: the lolcats and the image link thing or whatever was derailing it, whatever derailing means here.  Staying roughly on topic would be good.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: April 27, 2010, 06:37:57 pm »

I know I'm probably treading thin ice with this subject right after the Toad-reset, but it is actually in the news.  I'll just link to the blog that it's about.  Contrary to anything else involved, the reason this makes me happy is that this stock picture is what's going around in the news.  I love that shirt.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: April 27, 2010, 06:49:54 pm »

What I was like when I saw the link:  ???
What I was after I read the page:  :o

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: April 27, 2010, 07:06:50 pm »

If I was a girl, I'd join in, just to spite that prick.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: April 27, 2010, 07:26:01 pm »

Vin Diesel joins.
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 13326