Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15878477 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #8295 on: April 23, 2010, 04:22:16 pm »

Man you are so behind go to the Ace Attorney Series thread I made in Other Games.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: April 23, 2010, 04:35:49 pm »

Man you are so behind go to the Ace Attorney Series thread I made in Other Games.

I know, bro, you don't have to rub it in . But yeah, it is totally awesome when
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's about how far I am.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: April 23, 2010, 04:37:47 pm »

That's the best case in the second game, people don't click that HUGE spoiler if it helps.

And the music that plays is awesome as well.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: April 23, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »

I can't help but wonder whether all of those guards and security cameras are made of card board or something though...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: April 23, 2010, 05:10:28 pm »

Wow... this sounds pretty awesome in 8 bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWpl2FJxBRs

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: April 23, 2010, 06:04:53 pm »

I'm watching The Mist.  I remember hearing lots of stuff about how it sucked, but this is pretty intense.  Maybe I'm just a sucker for tentacles and monsters that do improbably horrible things.  I loved Cloverfield too.

I'm just wondering when Stephen King is going to make his cameo.  He always does.  Also, Roland the Gunslinger at the beginning, in the painting.  That's another Stephen King thing to do.
Shoes...

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: April 23, 2010, 06:24:56 pm »

Today will begin my new challenge, to produce a quality piece of music on seven different instruments. In a few days, I'll set up the post in creative projects. I'll have at least one viola, piano, guitar, bass, acoustic base, drums, and even an accordion piece by the end of it! Obviously, this may be over several weeks or a few months. I have some experience with most of the instruments, but the acoustic bass and accordion are completely new to me, so that will take some time. I'll set up a project playlist account to store the recorded pieces.

The current line-up, subject to change, shall be Killing Cone by Buckethead on Guitar, The Open Way (Shadow of the Colossus) on viola (maybe guitar too), another Shadow of the Colossus song on piano, definitely You Lied by Peach (as covered by Tool, Peach's is too show oriented) on guitar, and maybe bass, maybe piano too, Mr. Krinkle by Primus on acoustic bass, and either Happy Little Boozer, Viima, or Midsummer Night on accordion.

Possible extremes would be Stretching Lighthouse and Hall of Scalding Vats by Buckethead on guitar, Third Eye by Tool on guitar, and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Boss Battle by ?? on guitar. I don't know how to showcase drums in a good way by themselves, so I may add them to existing songs, as many will sound strange without an accompaniment. If people want me to do an extreme, I may try to completely cover You Lied with everything (though I have NO singing talent whatsoever)

My guitar desperately needs a tune-up, my drum set needs some work on the bass drum, I'm not sure of the condition of my viola (been sitting around for a long time), I'll have to borrow a bass, rent an acoustic bass, and rent an accordion and learn it from scratch. I guess I can put about $100 a month into all of this.

(And if I can acquire an acoustic guitar, I'll try a crack at the mesmerizing music we've all listened to over and over for hours on end)

Nooo...my parents completely denied allowing an accordion in their home. On top of not being able to purchase a motorcycle until I leave again, I'm not too happy with these current arrangement. One parent was also unhappy that I opened one of my ales in the house. Not doing well with the parent relations today...at least there's the plus points of being in college and maintaining financial independence. I guess once the car is paid off, I can start looking for another place, or find some roommates.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:26:10 pm by smigenboger »
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: April 23, 2010, 07:20:25 pm »

I destroyed a math test yesterday. Absolutely de-friggin-stroyed.

I haven't felt this good about a test since freshman year.
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: April 23, 2010, 07:35:45 pm »

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Cakewrecks always makes me happy! :D
Happy Barthy!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #8304 on: April 23, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »

I wrote an ineresting wall of text, but the topic was locked just before I posted it.

In some odd happy/sad blend, I'm just happy that sticking it here means that at least it will be read...

(And it might intrest some philosophizers)
Eh?
Eh!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: April 23, 2010, 08:12:00 pm »

Thus, someone who couldn't ever live with their choices, even given an eternity, would be trapped in "hell", with no contact with any other being, no way to just kill themself, just them and their memories for the rest of the eternity that they have trapped themselves in.
This kind of stuff always creeps me out. I just don't like to think about it at all, like a horror movie. I mean, ugh. Just being trapped forever... I don't think anybody deserves that. That's some hardcore I Have No Mouth style torture right there.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: April 23, 2010, 08:12:58 pm »

Hey, just for, well, your own protection, I'd remove that religious text part. I'd hate to see that spread into the most cherished topic, and one person was removed for a little while because of it. I'd let it rest and bring it up next time it's brought up, if it's in a benign manner.

I also lost my final say too (sad face)
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: April 24, 2010, 12:47:52 am »

I was happy to find some strange images I made a long time ago.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: April 24, 2010, 12:55:31 am »

the bunny is awesome.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: April 24, 2010, 01:04:42 am »

Just finished Portal for the first time.
SO MUCH WIN.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 13326