Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15886624 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #6195 on: March 02, 2010, 02:15:44 am »

Finally beat the first part of Uru. Man those puzzles give you headaches.

I also found all 15 points for the second pass. I might get my Ki upgraded (or something). And I collected a ton of links an mods to my Relto. Oh, and I also got a snazzy helmet and a Hawaiian shirt. I look amusingly bizarre.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: March 02, 2010, 02:35:59 am »

three words. HFS. Goblins. !!Elves!!.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: March 02, 2010, 09:34:42 am »

My science teacher yelled at the class yesterday, and it was freaking awesome.

He noted how we were so stupid, that we would fail at being a burger flipper at McDonalds.

I want to record his rants So much.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: March 02, 2010, 10:06:05 am »

Honeycombs Cereal :3

It is in my breakfast.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6199 on: March 02, 2010, 10:19:49 am »

He noted how we were so stupid, that we would fail at being a burger flipper at McDonalds.

That teacher doesn't deserve a citation for his actions. He deserves a freaking medal.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: March 02, 2010, 10:32:53 am »

I also found all 15 points for the second pass. I might get my Ki upgraded (or something). And I collected a ton of links an mods to my Relto. Oh, and I also got a snazzy helmet and a Hawaiian shirt. I look amusingly bizarre.
What game is this?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6201 on: March 02, 2010, 10:42:50 am »

What game is this?
Uru: Myst.

Link: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=49321.0

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: March 02, 2010, 12:03:39 pm »

That teacher doesn't deserve a citation for his actions. He deserves a freaking medal.

One of my professors has been known to make ROTC candidates cry with his rants on how they didn't let stupid people into the Polish school system.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: March 02, 2010, 12:06:12 pm »

ROTC? Who are those?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: March 02, 2010, 12:06:33 pm »

We're receiving the E Coli bacteria to genetically mess around with soon.  Should be interesting.

...Although I probably shouldn't have told my friend that human beings with blue hair isn't completely impossible.  I'm fairly sure he's going to attempt to make one at some point.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: March 02, 2010, 12:07:29 pm »

ROTC? Who are those?

Reserve Officers' Training Corps.  Basically, people who are receiving military training in college to go with their degree.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: March 02, 2010, 12:12:28 pm »

Hmm... if stupid people didn't go into the school system in Poland, where did they go?

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: March 02, 2010, 12:12:46 pm »

We're receiving the E Coli bacteria to genetically mess around with soon.  Should be interesting.

...Although I probably shouldn't have told my friend that human beings with blue hair isn't completely impossible.  I'm fairly sure he's going to attempt to make one at some point.
Yeah, it will be a while before you make them do anything except glow when exposed to a certain chemical. It just isn't safe trying to make them do anything else. The insulin producing bacteria can only live under crazy chemical conditions to stop them from escaping into someone and producing lethal amounts of it. I can imagine enough pigment produced can be lethal as well.

Also, thanks for the info Vector.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: March 02, 2010, 12:16:08 pm »

Yeah, I knew that.  But glowing bacteria is still cool :P.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: March 02, 2010, 01:23:07 pm »

Hmm... if stupid people didn't go into the school system in Poland, where did they go?

Hell.

I kid, because I wasn't in his class for that particular moment of awkwardness.  My guess is "the military," or something like that.

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 13326