Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15872724 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #5655 on: February 17, 2010, 07:13:28 am »

I've finally gotten the ball rolling on my story again. It isn't my best piece of writing, but it's late, and I've bloody well made a start. Hopefully this update will signal the end of my quarter-year lethargy.

I really hope so.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: February 17, 2010, 09:57:43 am »

Totally awesome.
I have no idea what this is a referance to, probably some anime, but seconded!

Armok frakking out which produced a pretty lengthy discussion on IRC, which revived the mostly-dead channel.

PM me a log if you have it, I wants to see.
Poke around the IRC, someone should have it. Navian, Earl_Grey, Makrond, G-Flex were from beginning to the end, off the top of my head.
This makes me sad. Why does everyone have to pick on me? Always talking behind my back and behaving like I were some total nutcase. I'm not dammit, I have some dificolities, but in many areas I'm vastly more sane than the average person! >:(
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: February 17, 2010, 10:22:49 am »

This makes me sad. Why does everyone have to pick on me? Always talking behind my back and behaving like I were some total nutcase. I'm not dammit, I have some dificolities, but in many areas I'm vastly more sane than the average person! >:(

Declaring yourself sane is a symptom of insanity!

Haven't you see those movies where some guy is gonna get taken to an insane asylum and he's screaming "I'M NOT INSANE!" And the guys taking him there are like "Yeah right, you nutcase."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 10:24:48 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: February 17, 2010, 10:39:44 am »

I have no idea what this is a referance to, probably some anime, but seconded!
MS paint adventures. More specifically, it's a battle between two of the main characters in Homestuck. If you have not read this comic, you should. Now.(It's also where all of Toonyman's avatars come from)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: February 17, 2010, 10:49:03 am »

Oh, I know it's MSPA, I meant the OTHER thing it is referencing.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: February 17, 2010, 10:52:06 am »

Someone doesn't realize that we're all nutcases around here.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:38 am »

This morning I check my E-mail and found out I had an essay due. It was one of the early drafts, but it was a major one. So in about half an hour I typed three pages on some poems we were studying. I then proceeded to run through the snow to the metro and get to class a good half-hour faster than usual.
 I still got there with seconds to spare and half-dead. The entire class period I was coughing up phlegm from breathing all that cold air and blazing through poems I was supposed to read before class.

I AM A SAINT OF PROCRASTINATION!

Also, sweep MSPA fanart. Although I don't think they will engage in Strife, I do believe by the end everything will be completely and totally kickass.

Edit: Also, I saw a mailbox in somebodies yard on my way home. It was covered with grime from the snow. Somebody wrote "WAAAAAAUGH!" in the dust and nailed on some metal scraps. I am amused there is such a public 40K nerd in my neighborhood.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 11:07:13 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: February 17, 2010, 11:05:46 am »

Oh, I know it's MSPA, I meant the OTHER thing it is referencing.
...Huh, I hadn't even considered the possibility it was also a reference to something else. Looking at it again, it appears likely... but I too have no idea.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: February 17, 2010, 11:09:53 am »

This is akin to a serial killer saying, "Well, at least I invest my money prudently!" Yeah, you might be more sane in a thousand areas, but none of the ones that count. And maybe not even that.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: February 17, 2010, 05:21:16 pm »

I woke up feeling oddly hopeful. Though kinda sad at the same time knowing that the only contact I have with anyone online will be MSN for some time.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: February 17, 2010, 05:23:56 pm »

This is akin to a serial killer saying, "Well, at least I invest my money prudently!" Yeah, you might be more sane in a thousand areas, but none of the ones that count. And maybe not even that.

Duuuuuuuuuude. Stoooooop iiiiiiiiiit.

If I can stop it, and I bash Armok like it's going out of style and I'm the new trendsetter, then you have no excuse, all of you.

And I have and will, I promise, which is probably a good thing.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: February 17, 2010, 05:27:32 pm »

It's very hard not to when even when he's on the defensive he's extremely condescending.

Case in point:
vastly more sane than the average person!
Shoes...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: February 17, 2010, 05:30:04 pm »

As much as I don't like Armok can we keep the bashing to a minimum to keep this topic from getting locked? Thanks.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: February 17, 2010, 05:31:02 pm »

I know. You forget I jump on the Armok-insulting wagon all the time.

The thing is, fighting fire with fire has, over time, been proven not to work at all. Respond in a way that he can't take issue with, because if he does then you've won.

Of course, Cheddarius was preeeeety much doing that, apart from saying something that could be took as him comparing Armok to a serial killer, even though I know he didn't mean that.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: February 17, 2010, 05:38:17 pm »

By the way jack...

Get MSN!

WERE DOING IT MAN

MAKING IT HAPPEN
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 13326