Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15853186 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #4980 on: January 31, 2010, 03:11:21 am »

Father Nurgle is the Chaos God of Pestilence, and is the most affectionate and loving of them. He doesn't hate, he loves. He gives you hugs, and gifts. The fact these gifts contain horrific, disfiguring, painful diseases for which there is no cure and also, no release from, is seen as a bit of a downside, however, if you aren't a follower of Nurgle.

Also, thank Christ I've developed the ability to wake up five minutes before my alarm goes off. I hate alarms.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: January 31, 2010, 03:27:53 am »

Can you explain what a Nurgle is for us non-40k guys?
Nurgle is the god of decay, disease and physical corruption. He's a giant guy covered in sores and decay, and he likes diseases. A lot. He lives in a giant garden filled with rooted plants, with his eldar (Space elves) god of healing wife, who he force feeds new and exciting diseases (She heals herself.). And he sees nothing wrong with this. Nurgle love her, and he shows it by infecting her with all of his new poisons.

He treats all of his followers as his children and he sees his demon spawn as pets. His Greater demons all all him in essence, all containing his personality and with that there love of his followers. The beasts of Nurgle are giant, disease covered puppy's (Essentially.). Honestly, he loves everyone. He just has weird way of showing it.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: January 31, 2010, 03:34:09 am »

It didn't get J.C.Denton.

I am sad.

HOLY CRAP IT GOT IT AFTER 8 MORE ANSWERS!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: January 31, 2010, 03:37:48 am »

Oh there is no way this thing should of been able to guess her. My god.
I dont know if I should be impressed or creeped the fuck out.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: January 31, 2010, 03:40:53 am »

IT JUST GOT NURGLE AFTER 30 QUESTIONS.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

MY CAPS KEY IS BROKEN

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: January 31, 2010, 03:49:33 am »

IT JUST GOT NURGLE AFTER 30 QUESTIONS.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

MY CAPS KEY IS BROKEN

IT GOT KHORNE IN 20!

AND ABOUT HALF OF THOSE WERE ANSWERED NO.

THE OTHER HALF WAS I DON'T KNOW.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: January 31, 2010, 03:54:53 am »

It found Dwarf (Dwarf Fortress). Best ever.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: January 31, 2010, 04:01:15 am »

Sadly, it didn't get the cosmic A.C.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: January 31, 2010, 04:04:19 am »

You should not take eight tries to make it to Jean Reno. Asking if the character is an anime should not follow "Is he real?" and "Is he European?" Although this did lead me to discover that he is, in fact, Spanish.

Holy shit Jean Reno is Spanish. HOLY SHIT HE WAS BORN IN AFRICA.

My mind. It is blown.

Edit1: Got Ark from Terranigma after the final question was a baffling "Does he have a keyblade." I already said he was responsible for creating the world. That Disney punk has nothing on Ark.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:24:07 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #4991 on: January 31, 2010, 04:14:17 am »

Sonic the Hedgehog and the Heavy are probably pretty easy to guess, also, for some reason the questions get really specific.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Dependent

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps if I post one more time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: January 31, 2010, 04:27:40 am »

I awoke to a text-message from the one I'm infatuated with. It read, "Good morning, beautiful." Even though I frown upon communicating electronically to build on face-to-face relationships, (example: a boyfriend who's shy and really quiet in person, but open and social over the internet. I theorize this is due to our generation being the generation of the internet, and I'm quite sure our social skills, as a society, will falter as a result.) it still made me feel all light and giggly on the inside.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: January 31, 2010, 04:29:06 am »

Oh my god, it got Quote from Cave Story.

Holy shit it got Dr. Rockzo from Metalocalypse in 20 questions.

It got Lionel from Braindead too.  Incredible.

IT GOT AENEAS FROM THE AENEID IN 18 QUESTIONS.  This is black magic.

Bobby Shaftoe from Cryptonomicon in 19 questions, god damn.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:38:22 am by Footkerchief »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: January 31, 2010, 04:29:59 am »

I awoke to a text-message from the one I'm infatuated with. It read, "Good morning, beautiful." Even though I frown upon communicating electronically to build on face-to-face relationships, (example: a boyfriend who's shy and really quiet in person, but open and social over the internet. I theorize this is due to our generation being the generation of the internet, and I'm quite sure our social skills, as a society, will falter as a result.) it still made me feel all light and giggly on the inside.

Ah, but how did they know you were both awake and beautiful?

They're stalking you. Watch your back.
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 13326