Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6659 6660 [6661] 6662 6663 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15848453 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99900 on: February 24, 2013, 02:14:06 am »

I'll be the resident naytheist - sure, I'll acknowledge that gods can exist, but no worshiping them because
A: They're all assholes
B: Worshiping them implies putting myself in their power. Not doing that.
Power is derived from worship. Power corrupts. To worship is to foster corruption. An omnipotent being is also absolutely corrupt. Ergo worshipping an omnipotent being is a deliberate attempt to support and submit to dishonesty and decay. Wheee.

I'm obviously being rather silly, though. Put faith in whatever hokey religions and ancient weapons you wish.
If you want, then, put your faith in me. I'm quite literally as bad as its possible to get, so I can only go up from here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99901 on: February 24, 2013, 02:19:33 am »

finally got an excuse to put a kinda wonky bloodbending into DF without making an avatar mod :P

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99902 on: February 24, 2013, 02:49:01 am »

Came into possession of a penny made in 1879. Neat.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99903 on: February 24, 2013, 03:05:10 am »

I stayed up way too late making this, but if and when I run that FF6 AU, I now have a sprite for a recurring antagonist, at least until they manage to get rid of the Slave Crown. Could use some polish, maybe a dark outline on the hair, but for now I declare it complete.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99904 on: February 24, 2013, 03:30:03 am »

Holy fuck, Bauglir, that's beautiful!  You're really talented!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #99905 on: February 24, 2013, 03:48:57 am »

I've been listening to Zelda music.

God dammit next time a zelda game comes out I'm getting it and playing it all the way through with zero spoilers ;_; I wanna feel that again!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #99906 on: February 24, 2013, 05:41:25 am »

Happy Birthdays to Sky, bdthemag, and Putnam.

I just slept 10 hours, ate, then slept another 6 hours.

Agnostic here, but I don't think knowledge about god is unattainable.  I just have yet to encounter a convincing argument.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:43:40 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #99907 on: February 24, 2013, 05:54:32 am »

Hi Vector. I probably have no idea who you are and vice versa.

Happy birthday to folks.

My happies, finally got a Cataclysm release out, after the longest delay ever.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #99908 on: February 24, 2013, 06:02:19 am »

My happies, finally got a Cataclysm release out, after the longest delay ever.

Weeeee!!!  *goes to download*
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99909 on: February 24, 2013, 06:19:01 am »

Bought Antichamber at 1AM. It's now 6AM. I highly recommend it; it's an actually good puzzle game.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99910 on: February 24, 2013, 08:56:07 am »

Happy (belated) birfday, Sky! (and other folks who had birfdays)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99911 on: February 24, 2013, 11:00:57 am »

Holy fuck, Bauglir, that's beautiful!  You're really talented!
Oh god now I'm blushing forever.

Though I only made the pilot if that influences your opinion >______>
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99912 on: February 24, 2013, 11:07:48 am »

Bad Translator is answering my questions now. I like this.
I typed in "WHAT IN THE SWEET ALMIGHTY TAINTCHAFING FUCK DO YOU WANT" and it gave me "Tinchaving and powder. With you?". Looking at the internet tinchaving isn't even a word.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99913 on: February 24, 2013, 11:49:16 am »

But it could be. 'Tinchaving' sounds like a lovely word.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #99914 on: February 24, 2013, 11:53:02 am »

I do believe we have the unique opportunity to invent the meaning of Tinchaving. Sounds like a verb, but was used as a noun. How is it in relation to powder?
Pages: 1 ... 6659 6660 [6661] 6662 6663 ... 13326