Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6651 6652 [6653] 6654 6655 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745723 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99780 on: February 22, 2013, 12:05:00 pm »

Racist.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99781 on: February 22, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »

Racist.
It's not racist if the best, hardworking, god-fearing, neighbor-helping pudding happens to (always) be white pudding....

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99782 on: February 22, 2013, 12:21:20 pm »

I deny your dichotomous pudding reality and substitute my own!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99783 on: February 22, 2013, 12:32:18 pm »

My real name (first and last) = Parasite.  :(
Forum name = Bombing   :-\

Finally picked up my new car last night. I'm already in love with it. Rides smooth, great sight lines (no more giant blind spot in the rear quarters!), good sound system, good heat/ac, roomy....and doesn't burn through gas like a wino with a bottle of Mad Dog.  :D
If I asked this before, please bear with me, but what kind of car is it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99784 on: February 22, 2013, 01:05:21 pm »

Finally picked up my new car last night. I'm already in love with it. Rides smooth, great sight lines (no more giant blind spot in the rear quarters!), good sound system, good heat/ac, roomy....and doesn't burn through gas like a wino with a bottle of Mad Dog.  :D

2005 Scion xA. Great little hatchback.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was kind of interested in the xD model, but then I'd feel like my car was constantly laughing at me. xD

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99785 on: February 22, 2013, 01:08:12 pm »

I was kind of interested in the xD model, but then I'd feel like my car was constantly laughing at me. xD
Nice. The tC is one of the cars on my to-buy list.

Happy: I just witnessed my daughter, age 4, change the input on the tv, turn the Wii on, select Wii Sports, select bowling, select her avatar, and then drop a turkey on the game. Her high score is 209 (which I was previously unaware of.) Both ^_^ and O_O.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:09:56 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #99786 on: February 22, 2013, 01:08:51 pm »

The 2005 Scion xD model would have made your life happier. :<

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99787 on: February 22, 2013, 01:10:57 pm »

Nice. The tC is one of the cars on my to-buy list.

Happy: I just witnessed my daughter, age 4, change the input on the tv, turn the Wii on, select Wii Sports, select bowling, select her avatar, and then drop a turkey on the game. Her high score is 209 (which I was previously unaware of.) Both ^_^ and O_O.

My 5 yr old does the same. Something about the Wii that really clicks with kids that age, and I for one am all for it.
This is a blank sig.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #99788 on: February 22, 2013, 01:11:17 pm »

That image is from the rougelike IVAN if you didn't already know.
Ommel Cerumen increases your intelligence, which you need to use to transmute materials.
Typically its pretty hard to get, but thanks to two wands of cloning+scroll of charging, I managed to turn into 28 cans of Ommel Cerumen (of which I already ate 6), for pretty much all the intelligence I will ever need in the game.
Wooo, eat that transmutation limits.
EDIT: AND, I am just on level two of the gloomy caves, I imagine that I will have valplurian and golden eagle feather equipment by the the end of it without much problem.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:14:37 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99789 on: February 22, 2013, 01:15:30 pm »

The 2005 Scion xD model would have made your life happier. :<
Well, there actually isn't an '05 xD, the xD was the replacement for the xA and started in 2008. I'm on a tight budget and needed a car in a hurry, and this one came available at a good price.

I'm not a car guy (before this, if you shown me this car and asked what kind it was, I'd have said "Blue") but I can appreciate the hell out of an updated ride. Old car was a '99 Prism, so I feel like a baller now by comparison. I have power locks and windows! And remote keyless entry! And a CD player! I never had these before.... ;D

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99790 on: February 22, 2013, 01:26:59 pm »

That image is from the rougelike IVAN if you didn't already know.
Ommel Cerumen increases your intelligence, which you need to use to transmute materials.
Typically its pretty hard to get, but thanks to two wands of cloning+scroll of charging, I managed to turn into 28 cans of Ommel Cerumen (of which I already ate 6), for pretty much all the intelligence I will ever need in the game.
Wooo, eat that transmutation limits.
EDIT: AND, I am just on level two of the gloomy caves, I imagine that I will have valplurian and golden eagle feather equipment by the the end of it without much problem.
...Doesn't that game scale enemies based on your stats and equipment?

Please post how it ends.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99791 on: February 22, 2013, 01:43:09 pm »

-snip-
My 5 yr old does the same. Something about the Wii that really clicks with kids that age, and I for one am all for it.
The Wii is a nice console. It has some pretty fun games.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #99793 on: February 22, 2013, 02:16:46 pm »

I found this searching through the tf2 steam forum. They were inserting item names. Quick Fix is "stinking" if you wonder, and Dead Ringer is "Magnificient".

Maybe this thing IS sentient.

i'm a bit late on this, but

Cloak Dagger
Pages: 1 ... 6651 6652 [6653] 6654 6655 ... 13325